Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that square!! It's the colors of my kitchen, too. :heehee

Thank you Crochet321 for the beautiful square!

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone.

unearthed the 2 squares I recently got, they are form Lovin2crochet/Carole

Thanks so much Carole!! I love the front post work on them!

Hugs, Laurel

Wow!! I love that one. You're making some really pretty squares, Tina. :hook

Here's a pic of the square that I received from Tina/crochet321 a few days ago. I love that variegated blue! :hug

Well I thought I was going to get some out in the mail tomorrow...nope!! No mail run tomorrow...duh! It's a holiday.

Well, maybe I can get a few more done before I mail out. I have my original address list and just matching with the new list.

Well I thought I was going to get some out in the mail tomorrow...nope!! No mail run tomorrow...duh! It's a holiday.

Well, maybe I can get a few more done before I mail out. I have my original address list and just matching with the new list.

Hi BUbbe, glad to hear that! Please check with the recipient for address confirmation before mailing, lots of moving going on! lol Good luck, im mailing out on Tuesday too I guess now! thanks for the reminder!!

Hi BUbbe, glad to hear that! Please check with the recipient for address confirmation before mailing, lots of moving going on! lol Good luck, im mailing out on Tuesday too I guess now! thanks for the reminder!!

Oh I will! I'll check with folks first.

Good morning gals!

Still working hard to get little boxes of stuff over to the condo....can't wait till Saturday is over and Baby K and I are all moved in! Moving suc.....er isn't fun!

Then I can finally get back to some squares! I'm itching to send them with all the chatter on here and seeing the wonderful squares!

Have a good day all!

kuddles

Hello ladies. Had some puffies to send out but had a financial booboo so no squares have gone out. :( But I will get some out soon, I hope anyway. :D

Hope everyone is enjoying thier holiday and getting in some hookin' time as well! I was rethinking my organization for keeping track of squares going out and such, and wondering how does everyone else do it. :think

I keep a notebook and write the name, address after I have recieved the address, their preferences in squares inc. yarn, size, and colors. Then I have a column for Mail date, and how many squares I put in the puffy, eta according to the post office guy, a place to check mark if recieved, and the cost of that particular envelope to mail. Is anyone else got a diff system that works for you?? the only thing missing, is pics of the ones i sent out, but usually have them on puter so, no problem there.....:clap

So, was just wondering how you all keep track of what went where and when, and if I was recieiving, I would have a list of who sent, when, how many and so on and so forth as well! :hook so share your system if you dare!! :devil:eek:wink:lol

Google documents :D Thats how I organise all my online stuff. If I have notebooks etc, they will either get lost, tea spilt on them or ruined some other way. :lol

Along with keeping a notebook with pert info I also PM the recipiant to let them know that their square is in the mail...I also PM when I have recieved a square, to thank the sender...

Hope everyone is hving a good Memorial Day. I had the day off from work. So we had a cook out. I'm glad everyone liked their squares.

Katyallen-I use an excel spreadsheet with pretty much the same info you do. So far it's working for me.

good evening everyone !

KatyAllen thank you for the lovely squares. I recieved them Saturday after I had already left for a concert that I was going to :) they are wonderful and will find a happy home in my ghan thank you again :hug

Archived