Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Just a quick check in tonight... I got half of Sheila's ghan put together and I was on a roll, didn't feel tired at all, now I'm done and I could fall asleep sitting up.  :tired Hopefully get the other half done tomorrow, a simple border the next day or two after that and then get it mailed! Whew! 

Also, I second Secret Santa.  :yes

I'll be back tomorrow with a little more to say! Lol

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no.mil was on the run again this morning,this is the second time this week.

she has it in her mind that she is going " house sitting "for someone to make some extra cash.

the staff is getting their exercise whether they want to or not,keeping up with her,when she gets out the door.

told Bill they probably will have to sedate her more,or heaven forbid,they might ask him to find her another facility

too much mama drama!!

chort that is a beautiful costume

Kimgoodie you have been making some fantastic squares, I love seeing them

sopo, Kim sent you some great squares, 

pineknott, I hope she settles down as neither option sounds very good,

katy option A is fine but I will probably also watch and not participate

thats four for option a, keeping the secret santa thing, and running two biggest queens in NOv... Vote is still open, I do hope all of you join in, even if you are not collecting squares, your secret santa, can send you something she made, or a Card, a snowflake ornament, some yarn, he he he, or something in place of the squares, would love to have all of us participate, but even if you don't it will be just like a biggest square, cept we will each have our own square to send to, lol

Furthermore, and foremost,,,,, I got my first puffy today, for my afghan in 12 inch sand and sea colors, and all i can say is

DOUBLE WOW!! These are to die for, sheesh, love them, and Kimgoodie, wow, you outdid yourself young lady!! Thank you so much, I adore them, they are soooooo pretty!! never saw the ones pattern anywhere I don't think, the one in lavendars and blues, these are them, and I really really thank you, they are just excellent!!

post-40621-0-13409100-1413922759_thumb.jpg

you sneaky little thing kuddles. lol glad you are fine, and kiddles is fine, and weather is treating you alright, and and and, we never chat anymore...is there someone else?? lol

That looks like five for option a, keeping in the santa thing, sooooooooo if no more vote, we will have the two biggest squares in november!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the secret santa thing in dec.................we are gonna be rolling out those squares ladies!!

thank you again Kim I am still looking at them, so pretty, almost takes my breath away!!!!!!

well all, I think i will shower now and ccatch something on the tube, so till tomorrow....take care.    

oh my, i thought since I hadn't heard of anything bad, things with mama were going better, they can't kick her out of there for something like that, that is what they are there for, for goodness sakes!! I hope all settles down for her, and for you, that the stress is gone soon.....

oh no.mil was on the run again this morning,this is the second time this week.

she has it in her mind that she is going " house sitting "for someone to make some extra cash.

the staff is getting their exercise whether they want to or not,keeping up with her,when she gets out the door.

told Bill they probably will have to sedate her more,or heaven forbid,they might ask him to find her another facility

too much mama drama!!

Maybe getting the second half completely finished was a little ambitious... I'm working hard over here but I'm afraid my hooking hand is going to fall off!  :crocheting  :crocheting  :crocheting

I'll be back tomorrow! Busy busy busy!

On here somewheres someone (can't remember who shared a link) to connecting the squares. There was two different ways I believe.. I went back looking through but can't find where is was posted.. If someone can please send me in the right direction please I would appreciate it.. Thanks

hang on hands, lol , sometimes that is the way it goes, huh.. Lawn being mowed as we speak, good, it was getting long, this might be the last time we have to have it mowed!

Maybe getting the second half completely finished was a little ambitious... I'm working hard over here but I'm afraid my hooking hand is going to fall off!  :crocheting  :crocheting  :crocheting

I'll be back tomorrow! Busy busy busy!

Good morning kuddles, how be all in your neck of the woods?

Good morning all!

pineknott - hope the drama settled some!

Katy and Kimgoodie - howdy!

Everyone else - hi too!

Have a great day!

kuddles

yes, she never ever hits the snooze either, lol

Good morning all..and our little alarm clock (kuddles)

Sandra, there are many ways, I don't know which you might be interested in, but I you tubed it, and came up with a page full of vids to watch on different ways, hope this helps!!

Good morning!

Attach of a plan today.. Um I watch my grandson and going to try to crochet some blocks..

When do we get our secret christmas name? Do we tell favorite colors or anything or go by the list you have.?

Thats a good idea sandra, we can all list our fav colors for other things, besides squares on the santa secret list, thanks for bringing that up!!

On here somewheres someone (can't remember who shared a link) to connecting the squares. There was two different ways I believe.. I went back looking through but can't find where is was posted.. If someone can please send me in the right direction please I would appreciate it.. Thanks

2/3 of the way finished with the second half! And I'm starting to wonder... anybody know what's the cheapest way to ship an afghan? It's not going fair, just the next state, but I have no idea the best way. 

Thanks, all! Once I get this done, I'll be back with some better conversation! Lol

Good morning and this morning I DID hit the snooze button! Sooooo fatigued this morning for some reason.......oh well, made it to Thursday, one step closer to Friday and the weekend!

Have a great day all!

kuddles

Archived