2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

Still working on my round ripple granny. I think I may finish it before the weekend. I finished a Pikachu for a birthday next month. He's posted on my blog here. That inspired a request for another character in the series. We'll see how far I get.

Cute. You really make a lot of neat things.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

I've been working on a few Christmas gifts this week. I completed the baby afghan. I'm still working on the tote. I like the tote so much I told my husband I was going to have a hard time giving it away.:D

Your work is beautiful, and I'd have a hard time giving that tote away too.

I'm in for 2012...Won't be long til Christmas is upon us... Now I need to make a list of what I want to make them for Christmas..And I now have 2 young men to add to the list..The eldest 2 dd's fiance and boyfriend..

Still working on my round ripple granny. I think I may finish it before the weekend. I finished a Pikachu for a birthday next month. He's posted on my blog here. That inspired a request for another character in the series. We'll see how far I get.

Your Pikachu turned out SO cute!

Hey,

I've been working on a few Christmas gifts this week. I completed the baby afghan. I'm still working on the tote. I like the tote so much I told my husband I was going to have a hard time giving it away.:D

Your blanket is super cute and that tote is going to be beautiful!

I'm in for 2012...Won't be long til Christmas is upon us... Now I need to make a list of what I want to make them for Christmas..And I now have 2 young men to add to the list..The eldest 2 dd's fiance and boyfriend..

Welcome to the group! Making things for men will be a change for you, lol! A wonderful change :)

I have another afghan started for a Christmas gift. I'm about half done but haven't crocheted much this week. Hopefully next week is more productive.

Welcome!! We'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the guys!:cheer

Hey,

Gorgeous ghan :manyheart and the tote is coming along nicely and I agree it will be hard to give it away :devil

:welcome

Hey everyone! I delivered the Cupcake purse and Kitty scarf to my granddaughters on Easter. They both loved them! :cheer Also, the twins were born on Easter morning! So it looks like I got them their things just in time! (I visited just last Wed! whew!) Did I ever show you guys the pics? :think I'll bombard you now! :lol There are actually two blankets, but they are identical and since I named them the same thing in two different months it will only copy over one, lol!

post-16860-135897752534_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752538_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752542_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752546_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752809_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752813_thumb.jpg

post-16860-135897752817_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone! I delivered the Cupcake purse and Kitty scarf to my granddaughters on Easter. They both loved them! :cheer Also, the twins were born on Easter morning! So it looks like I got them their things just in time! (I visited just last Wed! whew!) Did I ever show you guys the pics? :think I'll bombard you now! :lol There are actually two blankets, but they are identical and since I named them the same thing in two different months it will only copy over one, lol!

Gorgeous projects....I love them all :manyheart

Kids don't always appreciate the handmade stuff, but how could she resist those items. The Hello Kitty Scarf is adorable and the Cupcake purse is so cute. Her friends are all going to be asking how they can get one, too.

:lol

This was supposed to go home at Christmas last year, but the Cat Afghan finally found its way to its new home on Easter with a multi-generational effort to finish it off. The picture is posted here.

I must admit I'm not a very big cat lover, but this is absolutely adorable :yes

I must admit I'm not a very big cat lover, but this is absolutely adorable :yes

Not a fan of the cats myself. Two Shelties at home. However, this girl has been raised with cats her whole life, so it is not about my likes, but hers.:lol:lol:lol I did love the mosaic style regardless of what animal was used, though.

This was supposed to go home at Christmas last year, but the Cat Afghan finally found its way to its new home on Easter with a multi-generational effort to finish it off. The picture is posted here.

Very cute!

I LOVE this pattern...I haven't made it yet, though....

...and our very first dog was a Sheltie - love them so much. After her we started getting German shepherds.

Love it!

Kids don't always appreciate the handmade stuff, but how could she resist those items. The Hello Kitty Scarf is adorable and the Cupcake purse is so cute. Her friends are all going to be asking how they can get one, too.

:lol

Thanks! They can ask, but they'd better plan on waiting awhile if they want one! :lol

Each and everyone is great!! Love the little dresses and booties- and of course the Hello Kitty scarf and cupcake purse---Great job:manyheart

Not much of a cat lover either, but this afghan is beautiful!:manyheart

I finished Lapras from Pokemon for my May birthday list. I know nothing about the series, but if it got the child to start reading chapter books I am pleased. Lapras is on my blog here for anyone who would like to see him.

I finished Lapras from Pokemon for my May birthday list. I know nothing about the series, but if it got the child to start reading chapter books I am pleased. Lapras is on my blog here for anyone who would like to see him.

awwwwwww.....:c9

Archived