2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judy- the RR was pretty.

I've been working on 2 different projects. 1 was a hat for my dd. The other was dishcloths/hotpads that I am donating.

Tina- the hat is so cute! I love the dishcloths and hotpads, too!!!!!:yes

Some ladies here already saw this, but here's the RR that's going to the NICU. It's 42 inches across.

Beautiful!!!

Judy- the RR was pretty.

I've been working on 2 different projects. 1 was a hat for my dd. The other was dishcloths/hotpads that I am donating.

Very nice!

finished another scarf today to add to the box for grannyannie. and another repeat done on the knitted cabled dishcloth for my mom's new camper...i am on the last repeat...16 rows of cables and backs then a row of decreases and 5 rows of border and it is done.

Good morning all,

Judy, Marisa and Tina...everything is beautiful.

Thanks!:hook

Beautiful!!!

Thanks so much!

finished another scarf today to add to the box for grannyannie. and another repeat done on the knitted cabled dishcloth for my mom's new camper...i am on the last repeat...16 rows of cables and backs then a row of decreases and 5 rows of border and it is done.

Cables...knitted or otherwise!:eek:faint:nworthy

Chrissy- you really are on a roll with your knitting!!!!

Thanks! I am loving knitting but the needles are getting put down so i can design andmake akindle cover for my dad's new kindle. I want to have it for him when i see him next weekend for my niece's birthday. so needles down hook up...tomorrow anyway. Tonight i am heading to bed my granddaughter is spending the night and she has been Alexis Ann Cranky Pants but she is only 8 months old and her Papa has been out since just after she got here and she is a papa's girl.

Thanks! I am loving knitting but the needles are getting put down so i can design andmake akindle cover for my dad's new kindle. I want to have it for him when i see him next weekend for my niece's birthday. so needles down hook up...tomorrow anyway. Tonight i am heading to bed my granddaughter is spending the night and she has been Alexis Ann Cranky Pants but she is only 8 months old and her Papa has been out since just after she got here and she is a papa's girl.

I'm going to be babysitting my GS later on this afternoon so my DD and SIL can go out to dinner and visit their friend who just had a baby girl yesterday. I sure hope my almost 7mo old GS is not Mr Cranky Pants:lol

well despite the cranky granddaughter last night i managed to finish my greatest accomplishment in knitting so far...a cabled dishcloth that is going to grace my mom's brand new camping trailer.

post-9809-1358977392_thumb.jpg

well despite the cranky granddaughter last night i managed to finish my greatest accomplishment in knitting so far...a cabled dishcloth that is going to grace my mom's brand new camping trailer.

You did a great job! :clap:clap Your mom will love it!

I started another wedding afghan, and have done 10 rows of it. It's a pretty pattern and one that I can't do with my children awake, lol. Any interruption and I will make a mistake. So I have many early mornings working on it ahead of me.

It's beautiful!!! :clap

I started another wedding afghan, and have done 10 rows of it. It's a pretty pattern and one that I can't do with my children awake, lol. Any interruption and I will make a mistake. So I have many early mornings working on it ahead of me.

Good luck on the wedding ghan!

That's really great!!:clap

Good for you!

I'm working on another Peek-a-Boo baby ghan.

I did make a bit of a longer chain and am using an I hook with my Caron Pounder in Lilac:c9.My nurse neighbor (who works in the NICU) is pregnant with a baby girl. She's still afraid to get anything for this, her second child, because of the miscarriages she's had between the first one and this pregnancy. I'm not letting her know I'm working on a blanket for her until I find out she's out of the woods....

Great work Chrissy! Love the color too!!!

My GS wasn't too cranky- but he is teething so a little fussy- but easily distracted!:)

Good for you!

I did make a bit of a longer chain and am using an I hook with my Caron Pounder in Lilac:c9.My nurse neighbor (who works in the NICU) is pregnant with a baby girl. She's still afraid to get anything for this, her second child, because of the miscarriages she's had between the first one and this pregnancy. I'm not letting her know I'm working on a blanket for her until I find out she's out of the woods....

Good thought!! How many chains did you make? I have to make 2 baby blankets for my DD's Bro-in-law and his wife who are expecting twins. They are having a boy and a girl- but will be sharing the same room while they are little. Waiting to hear what color they are going to do the room and then I'll make two - I have quite a few Caron Pounders in my stash:devil

Good thought!! How many chains did you make? I have to make 2 baby blankets for my DD's Bro-in-law and his wife who are expecting twins. They are having a boy and a girl- but will be sharing the same room while they are little. Waiting to hear what color they are going to do the room and then I'll make two - I have quite a few Caron Pounders in my stash:devil

I chained 114. I'll go until I run out of yarn:lol

The border might be a deeper purple to complement the lilac if I think it needs to be a bit bigger.

You did an awesome job :manyhear :clap:yay

Good for you!

I'm working on that too, although not very quickly now that the mystery cal started and I decided to add the kal too :eek I'll keep your neighbor in my prayers. I have a good friend also pregnant after her 2nd round of IVF treatments. She's going to have twins :clap But, like your neighbor she's not out of the woods yet :xfin

The link didn't post :(

You did an awesome job :manyhear :clap:yay

I'm working on that too, although not very quickly now that the mystery cal started and I decided to add the kal too :eek I'll keep your neighbor in my prayers. I have a good friend also pregnant after her 2nd round of IVF treatments. She's going to have twins :clap But, like your neighbor she's not out of the woods yet :xfin

Thank you:hug

The link didn't post :(

Must be flagged for potential copyright issues. I'll delete the post....Thanks

Archived