2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

I feel like I'm back in the present groove again. Yesterday I finished a Mouse and Cookie to go with a book I'm sending in an Easter box. It was one of the Mom's favorites as a child. I was going to head back to the pirates I really need to finish, but since there is a free pattern for the Pig and Pancake book I am almost done with the Pig. I posted a picture on my blog here along with the links for the free patterns in case someone else has fans of the stories.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very cute! I can't wait to see the other two and your Mouse ;)

I finished one wedding afghan. Here is a pic:

Beautiful :manyheart Great job with this!

I feel like I'm back in the present groove again. Yesterday I finished a Mouse and Cookie to go with a book I'm sending in an Easter box. It was one of the Mom's favorites as a child. I was going to head back to the pirates I really need to finish, but since there is a free pattern for the Pig and Pancake book I am almost done with the Pig. I posted a picture on my blog here along with the links for the free patterns in case someone else has fans of the stories.

That came out so cute :manyheart

Oh, my - just too sweet.....:c9

I love her blog! Those are super cute patterns. I want to make the pig still but haven't done it.

I finished the Pig and her Pancake yesterday and got her posted on my blog here this morning. I have the head of the second pirate almost finished. It's going to be tight with two birthdays and Easter falling so close together. Not to mention my DH's making a third birthday. (He isn't getting any crocheted toys so it makes it easier.):lol:lol

I finished the Pig and her Pancake yesterday and got her posted on my blog here this morning. I have the head of the second pirate almost finished. It's going to be tight with two birthdays and Easter falling so close together. Not to mention my DH's making a third birthday. (He isn't getting any crocheted toys so it makes it easier.):lol:lol

Awwwwwwww.....:c9

Finished the wedding afghans. Yay! I posted a pic in the Afghan CAL thread. I'm still sick so I won't be crocheting much until I am feeling better.

I'll be checking that out!

Feel better:hug:hug

So cute!

Love it!

Finished the wedding afghans. Yay! I posted a pic in the Afghan CAL thread. I'm still sick so I won't be crocheting much until I am feeling better.

Going to check it out! Hope you feel better!

I'm still working my list out in my head. :think Once I put it on paper I'll post it. I'm pretty sure I'll make my dd an afghan and my mom some slippers and a few market bags for friends. But other than that I'm drawing a blank. Does anyone have any suggestions for market bag patterns? I don't want them to open/lacey.

I'm still working my list out in my head. :think Once I put it on paper I'll post it. I'm pretty sure I'll make my dd an afghan and my mom some slippers and a few market bags for friends. But other than that I'm drawing a blank. Does anyone have any suggestions for market bag patterns? I don't want them to open/lacey.

Have you looked on the ville to check for free market bag patterns? Or check Lion Brand - they have free patterns.

In a pinch, Google what you want and see if reasonably priced patterns pop up.

How about these?

http://www.knitonthenet.com/issue7/patterns/marketbag/

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/granny-goes-shopping

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sweet-pea-tote-bag

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ingas-hakelbeutel-2

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/paperless-grocery-bag

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stylin-tote-bag

A good booklet with 4 great patterns is this one, and it's only $3 from Amazon.

Almost have my Easter box ready to mail, which is good because I'm almost out of time. Sent a set of birthday boxes off this morning.

I posted the second pirate from the birthday box on my blog here. I finished the third with moments of packing to spare and will post him later on. I have just a few more items to finish up for the Easter boxes. I keep finding those cute little must do projects. Thankfully, not all are Easter themed so some can make it to Christmas stocking stuffers.

Almost have my Easter box ready to mail, which is good because I'm almost out of time. Sent a set of birthday boxes off this morning.

I posted the second pirate from the birthday box on my blog here. I finished the third with moments of packing to spare and will post him later on. I have just a few more items to finish up for the Easter boxes. I keep finding those cute little must do projects. Thankfully, not all are Easter themed so some can make it to Christmas stocking stuffers.

You're so very talented! The newest pirate is wonderful:c9

I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I got the birthday box off and am finishing off my Easter projects. I posted the Bunny with the carrot house on my blog today here.

You're amazing!! That bunny with the house is way too cute!

Thanks for the compliments. I'm just about done with the Easter crocheting, but still have lots of stuff to put on my blog.

I posted Mrs. Bluebird today and you can find her here.

Sweet!:hook

This cowboy chick will be in Texas next week to celebrate Easter. The post office promises it will be there on time. His picture is posted here.

Awwww:clap...you have a wonderful imagination...and lots of energy!:hook

Thanks for the compliments. I'm just about done with the Easter crocheting, but still have lots of stuff to put on my blog.

I posted Mrs. Bluebird today and you can find her here.

This cowboy chick will be in Texas next week to celebrate Easter. The post office promises it will be there on time. His picture is posted here.

I love them both, they are adorable :manyheart

Archived