2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baily all of your projects are great! You are amazing!

Here is a pic of the afghan I completed for my sil for Christmas. It is 69" from point to point :)

That's gorgeous!! I'm sure she'll love it - I would!:clap

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life keeps getting in the way. I've finished the dresses and blankets for the twins. Didn't make it to the baby shower, but will be taking them to here next week. I'm just finished a scarf for my gd (her request) and now have to start a cupcake purse for her sister (her request). I love when the grandkids ask me to make things! At least I know someone appreciates my crocheting! :hook

This cowboy chick will be in Texas next week to celebrate Easter. The post office promises it will be there on time. His picture is posted here.

Adorable!!! You come up with the most wonderful ideas!

I've lost my mojo...so haven't even thought of making a list for gifts yet.:P

I started a list but keep getting sidetracked. We'll get there! :hug

Baily all of your projects are great! You are amazing!

Here is a pic of the afghan I completed for my sil for Christmas. It is 69" from point to point :)

It's beautiful!

I'm working on a RR and still have the border to put on the Brain Dead Afghan I made. Yesterday DD stopped over with my GS and she asked me if I could make her an afghan like the one I made my DH- it's a flannelghan. So just added that to my list!!!

Welcome, Cindy 2!:hook We have another one here, so...;)

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life keeps getting in the way. I've finished the dresses and blankets for the twins. Didn't make it to the baby shower, but will be taking them to here next week. I'm just finished a scarf for my gd (her request) and now have to start a cupcake purse for her sister (her request). I love when the grandkids ask me to make things! At least I know someone appreciates my crocheting! :hook

That's so sweet!:c9

Yup, we'll get there!:)

I'm working on a RR and still have the border to put on the Brain Dead Afghan I made. Yesterday DD stopped over with my GS and she asked me if I could make her an afghan like the one I made my DH- it's a flannelghan. So just added that to my list!!!

Nice!! What colors?

Great progress. Nice to know they like your stuff.

Adorable!!! You come up with the most wonderful ideas!

It's beautiful!

Sounds like you've been busy. I can't wait to see the cupcake purse. I have a couple of the doll purses downloaded and just haven't had the chance to start them. I would love to do some for the toy drives this Christmas as they are perfect for kids that don't have lots of space to store toys.

Hey everyone, I'm just working on the mystery ghans...both cal and kal. I finished my sisters new 'black and gold' fingerless mitts, my goal was opening Pirates game day on Thursday and now I'm just hoping its not too hot for her to wear them :lol

Ann - No worries, real life gets the best of all of us :shrug:hug I hope all is ok!

Joanne - What color are you going to use for the flannelghan?

Cindy 2 - :welcome

Bigfamfun----Your RR is wonderful. I had thought about trying one a while back, but had forgot. Yours being so lovely made me think about it again. You mentioned you got it in a kit. What does that mean and where do you get kits like that at?

Bigfamfun----Your RR is wonderful. I had thought about trying one a while back, but had forgot. Yours being so lovely made me think about it again. You mentioned you got it in a kit. What does that mean and where do you get kits like that at?

I bought my kit from Mary Maxim and then I saw that Herrschner's has one like it. Herrschner's also now sells just the pattern for it. I bought their pattern since they are slightly different. I think the kits are kind of cool though. You have everything you need except the hook :)

Here are links to them all:

Mary Maxim kit Herrschner's kit Herrschner's pattern

I bought my kit from Mary Maxim and then I saw that Herrschner's has one like it. Herrschner's also now sells just the pattern for it. I bought their pattern since they are slightly different. I think the kits are kind of cool though. You have everything you need except the hook :)

Here are links to them all:

Mary Maxim kit Herrschner's kit Herrschner's pattern

Thanks so much for the links!:hug

According to the Post Office one of my Easter boxes arrived. I'm still hopeful the other two arrive on time. I am working on birthday presents and a baby blanket. I just received an adult request for a birthday ami and I found a free pattern online yesterday for it.

I posted the girl Easter duck on my blog today here. I love her pink dress.

According to the Post Office one of my Easter boxes arrived. I'm still hopeful the other two arrive on time. I am working on birthday presents and a baby blanket. I just received an adult request for a birthday ami and I found a free pattern online yesterday for it.

I posted the girl Easter duck on my blog today here. I love her pink dress.

Adorable :manyheart

I found out all the boxes arrived safely despite the bad weather from tornadoes yesterday. Thankfully, they were out of the line of them. I posted the last of the ducks today here. There will be four kids as of this summer and I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up with the box projects. It gets hard to come up with three different characters. Four is going to start to stretch the imagination.

I'm working my way through a granny round ripple baby blanket that I've frogged twice now. I finally figured out my mistake and I think it will make it to the end this time.

I found out all the boxes arrived safely despite the bad weather from tornadoes yesterday. Thankfully, they were out of the line of them. I posted the last of the ducks today here. There will be four kids as of this summer and I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up with the box projects. It gets hard to come up with three different characters. Four is going to start to stretch the imagination.

I'm working my way through a granny round ripple baby blanket that I've frogged twice now. I finally figured out my mistake and I think it will make it to the end this time.

Another adorable duckie :manyheart

wonderful duck!

ANd the blanket will be fine - they're easy to fudge, too, and no one is the wiser!:hook

Cute ducky!!

Still working on my round ripple granny. I think I may finish it before the weekend. I finished a Pikachu for a birthday next month. He's posted on my blog here. That inspired a request for another character in the series. We'll see how far I get.

Still working on my round ripple granny. I think I may finish it before the weekend. I finished a Pikachu for a birthday next month. He's posted on my blog here. That inspired a request for another character in the series. We'll see how far I get.

How neat!!:clap

Archived