2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished Lapras from Pokemon for my May birthday list. I know nothing about the series, but if it got the child to start reading chapter books I am pleased. Lapras is on my blog here for anyone who would like to see him.

I love that! My nephews LOVE Pokemon!!! Do you have the patterns? I was looking at your blog and didn't see them!

I love that! My nephews LOVE Pokemon!!! Do you have the patterns? I was looking at your blog and didn't see them!

Each pattern I've made has the free pattern link. Since I don't own the patterns I can only provide the links. If you look here you can find the list of free patterns I have found so far. You'll want to scroll down to where it lists Video Game and Manga characters. Many have more characters on their blog pages I haven't listed.

I finished the Subbull over the weekend and it is posted on my blog here.

I decided I needed a break from Pokemon so I am making something to replace the Easter ami's in my husband's office. I got a pattern to make an ami plane with a cat in it for Easter. He wants a bear which is easy enough to change the cat to, so that's my next project. I have the body of the plane almost done. Working on the wings now. It's always challenging when I have to put something together so I'm not sure how it will all work out, but I'm hopeful as the cockpit looks OK so far.:lol:lol

I decided I needed a break from Pokemon so I am making something to replace the Easter ami's in my husband's office. I got a pattern to make an ami plane with a cat in it for Easter. He wants a bear which is easy enough to change the cat to, so that's my next project. I have the body of the plane almost done. Working on the wings now. It's always challenging when I have to put something together so I'm not sure how it will all work out, but I'm hopeful as the cockpit looks OK so far.:lol:lol

What ahoot that one is!

....you can do the plane...in fact you can do anything you put your mind to!

Another cutie pie :manyheart Great job!!!! :clap

I just finished this for my sister and her husband for Christmas. She loves lighthouses and when I saw it I knew I had to make it for her.

This is a stunning afghan!!! I love lighthouses too and this is awesome!!!

I just finished this for my sister and her husband for Christmas. She loves lighthouses and when I saw it I knew I had to make it for her.

This is a stunning afghan!!! I love lighthouses too and this is awesome!!! They are going to absolutely love it:manyheart

With Mothers Day approaching I was wondering if anyone has been working on a special project for a mom or MIL?

Mine havebeen gone a long time, so i don't have anyone to make for...but thought some of you might?

I was trying to come up with something for my mom and mil. My mom is moving, so I'm not sure I will make her something. She is really getting rid of a lot since they are down-sizing a bit. My mil is currently out of state in limbo and I'm not sure she will be back in time. I started to look through my magazines for ideas, though nothing has really popped out at me.

My Mom loves to knit, so I buy her books/leaflets that she can make toys for the grandkids, the neighbor kids, and for donations. She loves the old patterns I find.

That's an excellent idea!:clap

I originally asked for the Cat and Airplane pattern thinking it would be great for the kids. However, the first one is in my husband's office and his is a bear. He is posted here before he left for his new location.

I originally asked for the Cat and Airplane pattern thinking it would be great for the kids. However, the first one is in my husband's office and his is a bear. He is posted here before he left for his new location.

Super cute! I think it's cool that your dh enjoys decorating his office with your finished pieces.

Super cute! I think it's cool that your dh enjoys decorating his office with your finished pieces.

I was amazed at the company holiday party how many people talked to me about his office decorations.:lol:lol

I thought of what I can do for my mom for Mother's Day. I have the last doily that my grandmother was working on when she died. It's not finished and it doesn't have a pattern (It's practically finished), but I'm hoping that I can finish it and give it to her.

Now to think of something for my mil...

Archived