2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry all the links said unavailable

for me!

Was wondering where you can buy peaches 'n cream. I have looked at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Wall-Mart. All they have is sugar 'n cream.

Our Wal-Mart still has peaches 'n cream. I just bought two cones on sale. It has a new label; I think the company was bought out. You should be able to find it on line, if not in your usual stores.

ACK!! I just found out that I have to have all my in-laws presents done 2 weeks sooner than I was anticipating!! This year we were going to go up there for Thanksgiving but my BIL just called and we're going to be the Godparents for their little daughter which will take place on my birthday, Nov. 10th. I put the presents on hold temporarily to do some wedding dishcloth presents. I have 1 out of 5 finished, 65% done with MIL's gift, and haven't even started with the other 3! Ack! Wish me luck ladies!

How is it that I started all these gifts in May but I'm still struggling to get them all done? Blerg! :lol

ACK!! I just found out that I have to have all my in-laws presents done 2 weeks sooner than I was anticipating!! This year we were going to go up there for Thanksgiving but my BIL just called and we're going to be the Godparents for their little daughter which will take place on my birthday, Nov. 10th. I put the presents on hold temporarily to do some wedding dishcloth presents. I have 1 out of 5 finished, 65% done with MIL's gift, and haven't even started with the other 3! Ack! Wish me luck ladies!

sounds like you'll have to do a round robin....I go from one to the other so I don't get bored;)

How is it that I started all these gifts in May but I'm still struggling to get them all done? Blerg! :lol

join the club in that dilemma!:lol

I've finally finished a pair of knit slippers for my son in law and a pair of mittens for my second youngest grandson.

I have a knit scarf for DD #2 half partly finished and am working on the second of a pair of knit slippers for DD #1.

Go, Cindy, Go!:clap:cheer

I've finished four scarves now. And have the squares done for DIL's afghan, just have to get them put together. I'm working a hat of DH now and plan to do one for my son and my father.

I don't know where the time has gone. Summer flew by!

I've finished four scarves now. And have the squares done for DIL's afghan, just have to get them put together. I'm working a hat of DH now and plan to do one for my son and my father.

I don't know where the time has gone. Summer flew by!

awesome!!

And you're right - in retrospect the Summer has flown by!

Sounds like everyone has been hard at work! Well done ladies!! I finished my wedding dishcloths last night so today I'm on MIL tote mode! I WILL get it finished so help me! (I started it in June:blush)

We have about 3 months to crank these presents out!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I finished a hat for DH and have started on another for younger DS. I need to work on a shrug I've started for future DIL---I hate working with Homespun yarn. Maybe this weekend.

I used to work with that a lot - good luck!

:yay YES!! Cross another gift off my list ladies!! I'm all but done on a hat for my SIL. It turned out lovely and was very interesting to make I can tell you. I'll probably post a picture later but I was so excited!:cheer

Mostly done with MIL's tote, just have to do the lining and handle. All down to something for me FIL and BIL and that side of the family will be done!! :clap

:yay YES!! Cross another gift off my list ladies!! I'm all but done on a hat for my SIL. It turned out lovely and was very interesting to make I can tell you. I'll probably post a picture later but I was so excited!:cheer

Mostly done with MIL's tote, just have to do the lining and handle. All down to something for me FIL and BIL and that side of the family will be done!! :clap

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing any pictures you can share:hook

That's great, congrats on your progress. Are you making things for the other side of the family as well?

That's great, congrats on your progress. Are you making things for the other side of the family as well?

Oh yes, in fact my side of the family is bigger! But I have to have my in-laws presents done by the time we go up to Michigan at the beginning of November. That way we don't have to pay to ship them at Christmas!

I'm plugging along! I just found some awesome patterns today for some fingerless gloves for my BIL. They are called "Texting Gloves"...Thank you Ravelry!!!! :) I'll probably get started on those next.

Glad to hear your projects are progressing! Look forward to seeing pictures!

Ok! Well you have to have a model when it comes to hats so here I am! I almost don't want to give it away! I love it! :) I might have to make another one for myself! :) What a fun challenge it was to make this one!

post-61033-135897779416_thumb.jpg

post-61033-135897779418_thumb.jpg

Ok! Well you have to have a model when it comes to hats so here I am! I almost don't want to give it away! I love it! :) I might have to make another one for myself! :) What a fun challenge it was to make this one!

Your hat is great, and it looks really good on you, so yes, you need to make one for yourself!

Charis ---I agree with everyone! That hat suits you perfectly!!! You should definitely make one for YOU!!!! Great hat!!! What pattern did you use?

Haha, Thank you! The pattern is from a book called Noggins & Necks from Michaels gifted to me by a lovely FGM. The pattern is called Woven Stitch Hat and Scarf. It was interesting to make because it's the first hat I've made that wasn't in the round. I had to sl stitch it together in the back! And the brim was a fun adventure too! If I have enough yarn after Christmas presents I'll make one for myself. :)

Archived