2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

Well I FINALLY finished one thing for my Christmas List. :blush I did the towel topper (but I really tweaked mine so it isn't exactly like the pattern); still need to get a button for it, but here it is:

post-20-135897787936_thumb.jpg

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. She commented on my towel toppers I have on my stove. She said they reminded her of home and she really missed things like that. So, I immediately thought "Christmas present". :hook

Very cute, Tina!!!:clap

How's everyone doing? We're on the other side of Thanksgiving now! It's really crunch time!!

All my presents for the in-laws are done, wrapped and in Michigan. I think I'll send up the snowflake trivet too but we'll see. Got some more yarn for my mom's scarf and still trying to figure out what to do with my sister's scarf. I think I just have some ends to weave and some snowflakes to whip up and I'm done!!! Then I can start all over! :lol

I'm nearly done with a quickie scarf I decided to whip up for my sister. Two strands of RH Soft yarn in grey heather, an M hook....and my own pattern.

Check my siggy line for updates to the piano ghan;)

Still working on my last two projects that have to be mailed. However all my ornaments for this mailing are done.

I posted the snowman I did today for anyone who would like to visit on my blog.

Snowman Ornament

That's cute! :cheer

I'm sending off my Aztec Wishes donations of toy food, 18" dolls and clothes tomorrow. The tech high school business dept runs a donation that teaches the business students about running a charity and also gets toys and other needed items to kids and families. I love the fact it does both.

I finished the last hat/scarf gift. Now I just have an afghan that has to be put together, but it'll be the end of next week before I can even think about getting started on it.

Isn't it funny how Christmas ALWAYS seem to be on top of us before we realize it?

I like putting things together...and of course, my graph ghans:)

Why do I do this to myself? I decided to do an afghan for my brother. Just a smallish one but still! Had I planned it, I would have had this done at least a month ago!

Judy, it looks like you've been making some serious progress on your piano ghan!!! Way to go!!! :cheer

You sound like me. :P I told myself (after all 9+ stockings, a Snuggie, and I forget what esle I crocheted last Christmas) that I wasn't going to do ANYTHING this Christmas. Psssshh. Now I am scrambling to get 6 Santa Hats, and a knitted hat done in three weeks. :eek

Why do I do this to myself? I decided to do an afghan for my brother. Just a smallish one but still! Had I planned it, I would have had this done at least a month ago!

Judy, it looks like you've been making some serious progress on your piano ghan!!! Way to go!!! :cheer

I started an reindeer ami for my husband's office. He mailed the Christmas boxes today!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

YAY!

I'm finally getting some of my finished projects posted on my blog. I went with a nursery rhyme theme for the youngest. Today we have:

Humpty Dumpty

He's too cute!!!!!!:clap

For the Christmas box I sent out each kid had a crocheted ornament.

I posted the Christmas tree light bulb on my blog today.

I'm coming along on DH's reindeer. I finished the body of the deer and the string of lights. I have three more legs. I'm also *gasp* making a few small Christmas ami's for next year while I'm still in the Christmas mood. Last night when I couldn't work on the reindeer anymore I got working on a tiny snowman to put in next year's Christmas box.:eek:eek

You are so fast!! Everything is so cute. :)

For the Christmas box I sent out each kid had a crocheted ornament.

I posted the Christmas tree light bulb on my blog today.

I'm coming along on DH's reindeer. I finished the body of the deer and the string of lights. I have three more legs. I'm also *gasp* making a few small Christmas ami's for next year while I'm still in the Christmas mood. Last night when I couldn't work on the reindeer anymore I got working on a tiny snowman to put in next year's Christmas box.:eek:eek

I finally finished five Santa hats today for some friends of ours. I did the the two girls (Mom & daughter) hats in more sparkly "girly" yarn. The guys hats in "regular" yarn. My husband is taking them to work tomorrow to give them to the guy. I used mimicat's Playful Santa Hat pattern. :hook

post-20-135897790388_thumb.jpg

I finally finished five Santa hats today for some friends of ours. I did the the two girls (Mom & daughter) hats in more sparkly "girly" yarn. The guys hats in "regular" yarn. My husband is taking them to work tomorrow to give them to the guy. I used mimicat's Playful Santa Hat pattern. :hook

Those are beautiful!!!

Archived