2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No work for me today! I don't feel bad but I have no voice... looks like a day of crochet and Downton Abbey marathon.... :)

Sounds like a perfect day to me!!! I can't wait for January!

I finished the Reindeer for DH's office. That means I am now officially working on Christmas 2013!!!!

However I am still posting pictures from Christmas 2012. Today I posted the apple pie I made for a play kitchen. I love this pattern because the pie comes apart. I had seen other patterns but they were all in ones.

The picture is posted on my blog here.

I'm still getting my Christmas projects posted. Today's entry Erline Elf.

I am finished an amigurumi ballerina ornament for next year's box. I now have a Santa, Snowman, Mrs. Claus and the ornament completed. I almost have another Santa done. I am so excited to have some stuff put away in advance!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm still getting my Christmas projects posted. Today's entry Erline Elf.

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finished an amigurumi ballerina ornament for next year's box. I now have a Santa, Snowman, Mrs. Claus and the ornament completed. I almost have another Santa done. I am so excited to have some stuff put away in advance!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

That's great! ....as long as you don't do what I do....put things away so well that I forget where I put anything:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Just finished my brothers afghan! It took me about a week ish to finish. Still weaving in a few ends. Very glad to get it done!
:clap:clap

Thankfully I am finished with all my 2012 projects.... Oh but so many I want to do in 2013!

:clap:clap

Awesome work, ladies - do you have any pics to share??

I have boxes in the attic to store the Christmas gifts I pick up or make through out the year and I am getting a real start on the Christmas ami's for next year.

I even had time to make a new office decoration for my DH. Roebuck the Reindeer is posted on my blog today. This was a fun project and I can see some great ways to use the light string for other projects, too.

I have boxes in the attic to store the Christmas gifts I pick up or make through out the year and I am getting a real start on the Christmas ami's for next year.

I even had time to make a new office decoration for my DH. Roebuck the Reindeer is posted on my blog today. This was a fun project and I can see some great ways to use the light string for other projects, too.

that's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...psd4304375.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps521f7536.jpg

The piano lapghan! The fuscia is the same color as Aly's carpet and RR I made for her years ago...and this is how she prints her name. The heart was my own addition.

WOW Judy!! Fabulous

Thanks, Lea!

I won't be giving it to GD till after Christmas when we get together for our Birthday/Christmas brunch, but it's great having it finished!

Here's a link for the 2013 thread!
[URL]http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2530422#post2530422[/URL]

You gals can still chat here if there's anything pertaining to this year's items, etc, but the new thread will be covering 2013 projects.

This was fun - we were a small group, but a good one! I'll also post this link in Post #1 here.

I realized as I was catching up on my blogging I missed one of last year's projects.

Litwick

Aw, such a cute one!! I love the stuff you come up with!

Well I can't believe I did it, but I did it!! I got all my projects done in time for Christmas!! They were a HUGE hit!! Everytime I talk to my sister she tells me some story about the gifts I made.

Here's some of the presents I WIP'ed out. :lol

Scarves

Ami's

Lapghan

Oh and here's a little hat I made for my nephew.

post-61033-135897795911_thumb.jpg

Archived