2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a cute toy!!

Here are some of the scarves I've made for Christmas gifts for co-workers- it's the Queen Ann lace pattern found here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/queen-annes-lace-scarf

I gave one of the ones I made to my boss for her birthday and didn't get a picture and I have another on my hook as well. It's such an easy, pretty pattern and comes out lovely no matter what yarn you use!

post-27163-135897771992_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897771995_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897771998_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897772002_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897772276_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897772293_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897772307_thumb.jpg

What a cute toy!!

Here are some of the scarves I've made for Christmas gifts for co-workers- it's the Queen Ann lace pattern found here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/queen-annes-lace-scarf

I gave one of the ones I made to my boss for her birthday and didn't get a picture and I have another on my hook as well. It's such an easy, pretty pattern and comes out lovely no matter what yarn you use!

I really have to make one of those - at least one! Beautiful:c9

I do believe I am going to be joining because I have quite the list of items that I need to make for people this year! So, wish me luck!

Welcome! Do you have a super big list?

I do believe I am going to be joining because I have quite the list of items that I need to make for people this year! So, wish me luck!

Welcome and good luck!!! Have you started making any of the gifts yet?

Believe it or not I am planning on making for about 16 different people they all getting different items.

:cheer:cheer you can do it!!!:cheer:cheer (but you might want to think about starting soon:lol:lol)

:hook

Updating My List!!!

Bernat Mystery afghan for a friend: just needs to be put together

Bernat Mystery Afghan for a teenage girl: I have it started in fun colors (She is a friend of my son and my daughter wasn't to excited about the afghan)

Doggie set: for my teenage son, he asked for it. LOL

2 Betsy and Billy Set, Feb'09 CrochetWorld: for my daughter and neighbor girl who is friends with my daughter

2 Ginny Gingerbread Doll Dec'08 CrochetWorld: for daughter and another one of her friends

Updating My List!!!

Bernat Mystery afghan for a friend: just needs to be put together

Bernat Mystery Afghan for a teenage girl: I have it started in fun colors (She is a friend of my son and my daughter wasn't to excited about the afghan)

Doggie set: for my teenage son, he asked for it. LOL

2 Betsy and Billy Set, Feb'09 CrochetWorld: for my daughter and neighbor girl who is friends with my daughter

2 Ginny Gingerbread Doll Dec'08 CrochetWorld: for daughter and another one of her friends

those sound like fun projects!!

Hm..ok I'm trying to add to my Christmas list and all I have left are the men, Dad, FIL, 2 BILs, & DH. I was thinking fingerless gloves for one BIL because he's an IT guy. Or a holder for his phone...

I found a crocheted bowtie which would be cool for my DH but I'm not sure he would like it although he does wear bow ties.

What do you all do for presents for the men in your life???

I've got to finish my project list by the end of this week because there's a good sale on Simply Soft over at Michaels for members and I found a yarn garage sale for Friday.

DH has only received hats. I've made hats, scarves, afghans, washcloths, and their very own dishcloths for both sons; and an afghan for my father.

One more thing in the Christmas pile: I tried the queen anne's lace scarf in caron paints sunset. It worked up quickly and one 5 oz skein made a long scarf.

Now I'm working on a waffle stitch scarf.

What do you all do for presents for the men in your life???

I made my ds an afghan last year, and he has asked for another one for this year. Apparently his house is cold and he wants another one so that he can keep one in both his office and his living room.

I've made hats for my grandsons, and son in law.

This year my plan is to make slippers for dsil and my 4 grandsons. I'm hoping to knit them though, as I find them more comfortable than crocheted ones. If dh gets anything handmade, it will be a hat.

I made my DH a flannel ghan and he loves it. He said that if the urge struck me, he wouldn't mind another- one to keep downstairs and one to keep upstairs!! LOL I also made a hat for my DD's BF and he wore it all last winter. (which made me feel good so I'll make him a new one this year)

I also made a hat for my DD's BF and he wore it all last winter. (which made me feel good so I'll make him a new one this year)

what pattern and yarn did you use for the hat? DS shaves his head, so he wears hats alot!

I've started a Queen Anne's Lace scarf for a friend's Christmas present.... After a few motifs I was able to work on it without referring to the pattern:hook

I've started a Queen Anne's Lace scarf for a friend's Christmas present.... After a few motifs I was able to work on it without referring to the pattern:hook

I love patterns like that! I've got the yarn set aside for another one of those.

I made another cotton market bag over the weekend. I need to get my list out and check my count. I'm getting close to having enough of them made.

I made another cotton market bag over the weekend. I need to get my list out and check my count. I'm getting close to having enough of them made.

:clap:cheer:clap

Archived