2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

I thought of what I can do for my mom for Mother's Day. I have the last doily that my grandmother was working on when she died. It's not finished and it doesn't have a pattern (It's practically finished), but I'm hoping that I can finish it and give it to her.

Now to think of something for my mil...

I'm sure you'll do a great job on the doily! It's a wonderful, thoughtful thing to do.:c9

I just finished another afghan. This one for my bil and his family for Christmas. I posted a picture of it here.

Very, very nice! :clap:clap

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My niece thought she had decided on Syracuse University for the Fall...but now the University of Michigan is in the running...

Once she decides on a school I'm going to start planning a simple ghan in her new school colors - something she can leave in the dorm. I will put her initials on it, probably....

My niece thought she had decided on Syracuse University for the Fall...but now the University of Michigan is in the running...

Once she decides on a school I'm going to start planning a simple ghan in her new school colors - something she can leave in the dorm. I will put her initials on it, probably....

Great idea. My Mom did that for my niece and she loved it.

Finished my first doll outfit for my Christmas donation doll. The outfit is posted here. If I don't get this started now, I'll be kicking myself in November when I see the deadline.:lol:lol:lol

Outfit two is completed and posted here. I'm working at a good pace and almost have a dress outfit completed. I may just have enough to donate two dolls this year.

Great job!:clap:clap

...and here's a link that shows the ghan I decided to make my goddaughter for her 1st Christmas as a college student: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/piano-afghan

She's a classical voice major and has been playing piano since she was 2 - yup, 2. By ear. And now she teaches it...

Great job!:clap:clap

...and here's a link that shows the ghan I decided to make my goddaughter for her 1st Christmas as a college student: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/piano-afghan

She's a classical voice major and has been playing piano since she was 2 - yup, 2. By ear. And now she teaches it...

I love her stuff. I have wanted to make that one for a while. I can't wait to see how it comes out.

I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Me, too...:lol That's alot of black, but I'll be anxious to see the look on her face when I give it to her!

I finished a dress, hat, and purse for the 18" doll project posted here. I'm having fun digging out patterns I bought and then never got to before.

So cute! I have that pattern set. I need to get working on doll clothes soon.

I finished a dress, hat, and purse for the 18" doll project posted here. I'm having fun digging out patterns I bought and then never got to before.

that's really pretty!!

I have a big pile of patterns, too:blush

Finished a poncho, skirt and hat set for my donation doll. Pictures posted here. This project is really coming along. I have to stop and make a Pokemon for a June birthday at some point. I also am going to have to get started on my Halloween projects soon.

Finished a poncho, skirt and hat set for my donation doll. Pictures posted here. This project is really coming along. I have to stop and make a Pokemon for a June birthday at some point. I also am going to have to get started on my Halloween projects soon.

That came out really nice!

What are you planning for Halloween?

I usually send my one of niece's kids a box of Halloween themed items. As far as crochet it is usually ami's.

ami's are so cute! I haven't gotten to making any of those yet, either :P

Another dress finished for the donation doll, this one with hat, purse and shoes, posted here. I think with what Mom is telling me she's making I am going to have to get that second doll.:lol:lol:lol

So cute!

I just finished two hats for gifts for my nieces for Christmas. Now I think I only have projects for my mom and my own children/husband to make. I'm doing pretty good :)

Here are pics of the hats. My daughter is modeling the smaller one.

post-22492-135897760099_thumb.jpg

post-22492-135897760104_thumb.jpg

I just finished two hats for gifts for my nieces for Christmas. Now I think I only have projects for my mom and my own children/husband to make. I'm doing pretty good :)

Those are great!!

Too cute!:clap

Another dress finished for the donation doll, this one with hat, purse and shoes, posted here. I think with what Mom is telling me she's making I am going to have to get that second doll.:lol:lol:lol

that's a really pretty outfit!

Adorable hat!!!:D

Archived