2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

I started on my last square last night for my sunflower ghan and also confirmed that the bride to be does like sunflowers :lol I had to ask because I thought it would be a horrible gift if she didn't :think:lol

I can understand the dilema. Congrats on getting to the end.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part way through the last row of my cat afghan. Then it needs to be edged.

I started a set of Red Riding Hood Finger Puppets which I believe are destined for an Easter basket. I finished the trees yesterday and posted the pictures on my blog here.

I have the companion Three Little Pigs set I want to get finished because I that with the combined pieces they are going to be able to tell some fun stories.

You always find the most fun patterns!

I started on my last square last night for my sunflower ghan and also confirmed that the bride to be does like sunflowers :lol I had to ask because I thought it would be a horrible gift if she didn't :think:lol

Howwere you able to find out discreetly?

Below is a picture of the Baby blanket pattern on the first page. I love this pattern. Thanks Cindy for sharing. I'm almost done on the RR. I'll have to do a few extra rounds because I used a smaller hook.

Beautiful!

Marisa, good move, asking!

Baily, you are amazing with the amount of crocheting you do!

Valerie, you did a great job! I think that's going to be my new fav baby blanket pattern.

Howwere you able to find out discreetly?

Marisa, good move, asking!

Well, I really wasn't discreet :lol But I had to question her about the hotel because I'm coordinating with a couple other girls that we graduated chiro school with and at the end of the email I said:

Incidentally, do you like sunflowers? (don't ask) :lol

Part way through the last row of my cat afghan. Then it needs to be edged.

I started a set of Red Riding Hood Finger Puppets which I believe are destined for an Easter basket. I finished the trees yesterday and posted the pictures on my blog here.

I have the companion Three Little Pigs set I want to get finished because I that with the combined pieces they are going to be able to tell some fun stories.

Very cute idea. (you seem to get a lot done every day!)

Below is a picture of the Baby blanket pattern on the first page. I love this pattern. Thanks Cindy for sharing. I'm almost done on the RR. I'll have to do a few extra rounds because I used a smaller hook.

Very nice, (and you're welcome) I showed your afghan and Ann's to my DD. Her comment? Hey mom, those blankets really make your pattern look good!

Valerie, you did a great job! I think that's going to be my new fav baby blanket pattern.

:blush

Very cute idea. (you seem to get a lot done every day!)

Very nice, (and you're welcome) I showed your afghan and Ann's to my DD. Her comment? Hey mom, those blankets really make your pattern look good!

:blush

:lol Love your DD's comment!! Your pattern IS good!!! Like Judy, I think this is now my 'go-to' baby blanket!!!

Cindy- You've really come up with a winner with this blanket pattern. I'm going to try the peek=a=boo scarf this weekend, I think!!

Finished 1 more round on the RR--and I think tonight and I'm going to do one more round and call it FINISHED!!!

Finished 1 more round on the RR--and I think tonight and I'm going to do one more round and call it FINISHED!!!

Awesome!!!:clap:cheer

...and I think I am going to do the Bernat Mystery CAL - not sure of my colors yet. All bright ones might hurt hubby's eyes, so I'll have to think about it:lol

Hello to all,

Internet up...but I don't know for how long:(.

Judy - I'm glad you're joining the Mystery CAL.

Joanne - Great progress on your RR. Pictures????

Val- I'm hoping to finish it today--and then I'll post pictures--:)

Judy- Glad you are joining in on the mystery ghan CAL! I just hope I can keep up with my busy schedule!! :hook

I want to join it!

Welcome! Here's the link/thread with all the information. Not all of us here are doing it...

Let us know what you think of it.:hook

Val- I'm hoping to finish it today--and then I'll post pictures--:)

Judy- Glad you are joining in on the mystery ghan CAL! I just hope I can keep up with my busy schedule!! :hook

You can always finish it at a later date...some people did that last year.:yes

Good Morning! Just a quick hello!

Joanne and Judi, you're routing for the wrong team! :lol GO PATRIOTS!!! :cheer

So...V day is coming up! Has anyone made bookmarks with red thread? Anything else for their loved one??

Umm, I have some red thread in my stash, does that count? :lol:blush I haven't even thought about V-day! :eek DH's birthday is the 19th and and DS #2 is tomorrow, GD #2 is the end of the month, so my mind has been elsewhere. :lol I really would love to make up a little something though. Maybe a cute little ami.

So...V day is coming up! Has anyone made bookmarks with red thread? Anything else for their loved one??

I only wish I could crochet with thread. :eek

I made some toys for a package I sent out last week using Crochet Village's My Silly Valentine pattern collection. I don't know how she knew, but I had one item for each of the three kids.:lol:lol

I'll be watching the puppy bowl or something on the DVR :lol 5 hours of pregame coverage is just too much, then the game with the long drawn out halftime show with a woman who hasn't really been relevant to the music scene in years, then the post game stuff. Its just too much hoopla.

Archived