2012 Christmas/Winter CAL - SEE NEW LINK TO 2013 THREAD IN POST #1

judianne

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ladies,

I've been off the Ville for a while. I've had 6 deaths in my family this past year. I was browsing through and decided I would like to join this CAL. I'm also going to come back to the "House." I've made several scarf and hat sets. I'll post pictures soon. Have a good day all!

Sorry for your losses. Look forward to seeing your posts.:hug

Good morning friends :hi

I did get some hook time in last night, but not on my afghan. Instead I worked on a 12" square to mail out and almost finished.

Thank you Joanne, Judy, and Bailey for the birthday wishes :hug

Valerie - I am so sorry for your losses, you have had quite a rough year :hug :hug Sending out some prayers for you and getting through the hard time.

I am making great progress on my Valentine's box and it should be good to go next week. I finished the Hugging Hearts and they are posted on my blog here. I have no idea what I am going to do for St. Patrick's day.:lol:lol

they are sooooo cute!:)

Hi Ladies,

I've been off the Ville for a while. I've had 6 deaths in my family this past year. I was browsing through and decided I would like to join this CAL. I'm also going to come back to the "House." I've made several scarf and hat sets. I'll post pictures soon. Have a good day all!

I'm so sorry for your losses. :hug

Good morning!

I'm hoping to get some more done on the RR today--I'm going into work for a few hours and then plan to take some mandated hook and yarn time later on:hook

It's your way of relaxing!:yes

Good morning all,

Dee - Thanks!

Joanne - I think I'm going to start that one today if I get bored with the Heartwarming fan afghan.

Judy - I'm like Joanne, crocheting to me is like a glass of wine to others. It totally relaxes me.

Marisa - You're welcome.

Have a great day guys, going to do a little:crocheting.

I started the RR yesterday and got 1 round of each of the 3 colors done! Have a great day all!

What colors are you using? And is it for a gift - I don't remember if you said.

Morning!

I did another round on the RR last night- now up to 50". Then I started a DC scarf using the Charisma yarn in Royal Blue---Super Bowl bound Giants color!!!!

Awesome!:cheer:clap

I got one baby blanket finished! :cheer I love this pattern! I used Pound of Love in antique white.

Beautiful job:c9:clap...that was the pattern I recently used and it works up so beautifully!

I started the RR yesterday and got 1 round of each of the 3 colors done! Have a great day all!

Yay!

I got one baby blanket finished! :cheer I love this pattern! I used Pound of Love in antique white.

That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pattern, I saved it :)

Morning!

I did another round on the RR last night- now up to 50". Then I started a DC scarf using the Charisma yarn in Royal Blue---Super Bowl bound Giants color!!!!

Yay!

I started a filet heart afghan using Impeccable to replace the wedding ring that isn't turning out good enough for a wedding gift. The filet heart afghan is a pleasure to work on, and may become my go to pattern for wedding gifts.

My Valentine's box is almost ready to mail now that I have my Valentine's Cookies finished. They are posted on my blog for anyone who would like to see pictures here.

I finally got back to my Cat afghan after putting it aside for Valentine and swap projects. Two more rows completed. I also am working on a St. Patrick's Day project.

Good morning ladies :hi

I have 9 squares done for my afghan now. I did alot yesterday, but not on that. I finished up my 2nd square for mailing out today, I ended up having to frog the last 2 rounds because I didn't have enough black to finish the last side of the last round so took the last 2 out and put the other color for the 2nd to last round :think Then I worked on a knit sweater that I've been working on forever, just because I forget about I think....it's funny how you always toss the projects for yourself aside and focus on the ones for other people :yes

Val - WTG on getting your rr started :clap

Ann - Gorgeous blanket, I have Cindy's pattern printed out, but haven't made it yet. :think

Joanne - WTG on your rr and scarf, I was using the charisma last night with my sweater :yes

Dee - I'll have to check out that filet heart afghan, I can't picture it but am going to a wedding in April :think

Bailey - Great job on your valentine's day goodies :yes

What colors are you using? And is it for a gift - I don't remember if you said.

I'm using Cornmeal in the center followed by Claret and then Teal. I used a H-hook so I'll probably do more rounds than the pattern. It's not a designated gift...but it'll probably become a birthday gift.:lol

That is soooo beautiful. I'm going to save this and try it.

I started a filet heart afghan using Impeccable to replace the wedding ring that isn't turning out good enough for a wedding gift. The filet heart afghan is a pleasure to work on, and may become my go to pattern for wedding gifts.

The filet sound beautiful...can't wait to see pictures!

Morning!

Good morning. What colors are you using for the RR?

My Valentine's box is almost ready to mail now that I have my Valentine's Cookies finished. They are posted on my blog for anyone who would like to see pictures here.

I finally got back to my Cat afghan after putting it aside for Valentine and swap projects. Two more rows completed. I also am working on a St. Patrick's Day project.

Good job. You're a busy bee!

Good morning ladies :hi

I have 9 squares done for my afghan now. I did alot yesterday, but not on that. I finished up my 2nd square for mailing out today, I ended up having to frog the last 2 rounds because I didn't have enough black to finish the last side of the last round so took the last 2 out and put the other color for the 2nd to last round :think Then I worked on a knit sweater that I've been working on forever, just because I forget about I think....it's funny how you always toss the projects for yourself aside and focus on the ones for other people :yes

Val - WTG on getting your rr started :clap

Thanks Marisa! You've been quite busy yourself. Have a great day!

Archived