2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished off another skein on my fat bag and finished the bag!!!! Yay!!!!

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr310/jenniferlynnsmith030981/1330043268.jpg

Not this one. I SERIOUSLY lack any sowing ability so I have to get someone else to do the sowing for me. The next one I make I'll get lined.

:lol gotcha. I thought I saved that pattern or printed it, but now I can't find it :think I better go remedy that situation right now before I forget :lol

I like the idea of a plastic bag with your hooks and scissors. This way, they can see, at a glance what it is. I'll remember that when I fly next, hopefully in the summer.

:manyheart

I like the idea of a plastic bag with your hooks and scissors. This way, they can see, at a glance what it is. I'll remember that when I fly next, hopefully in the summer.

I picked up a set of plastic hooks to take on the plane with me, although my friend had her regular ones and didn't have a problem. Scissors are aloud if they meet the size limitations :)

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay I have finished 2 more UBW caps. One is gray/burgandy and the other one is kelly green/true blue. But the really great part is I have used up 3 balls of yarn. For the week ending 2/25/2012 my score is:

WTD: +3 YTD: -48

Since this is Friday maybe I can use more yarn balls up before tomorrow evening.

made a chemo hat while sitting with a friend today. Used up a ball +3 so far! :cheer

Woohoo! I gifted 5 skeins, some to a friend ans some in a swap..shhhh!

+13! I dont know what i will get done before tomorrow night, but im going to see what i can get done in the motel tonight

Posting early. On my way to the gym.

Busy day ahead. DD home from Illinois state University.

WTD=+2 YTD=+15

Don't forget to post both scores. I will be doing the YTD's after the WTD's are posted by the Shoot the Moon winner from last week. Where did this month go?

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay I did it. I finished another UBW cap and used up another ball of yarn. That adds a +1 to my score for this week. So that makes my score for the week ending 2/25/2012:

WTD: +4 YTD: -48

:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo:jumpyay:woo

Well, I've done very little this week and definitely not enough to put any dents into my stash :think So for this week I'm standing at

WTD 0 YTD +3

Hoping to have a marathon crafting day on Sunday though :xfin

Some weeks are just better than others. Have a great Sunday!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, but they were all zeros anyway. Bought two skeins last Sunday to make a Kindle cover for my Mom (not sure which color she'll like better) so I'm at

WTD -4

YTD +54

Not going to get any hook time in today. Had to go buy baby proofing stuff to do our kitchen because our 16 month old has figured out how to climb the baby gate and has almost went over head first a few times.

But I did make a dent in my negative score from the beginning of the week! :)

For the week ending 2-25-12:

WTD: -9 YTD: -10

Archived