Who's this new person?

Hookthelook

Hello there!

I was asking a friend who talks about a forum she post's for crocheting, where she goes cus I would like to find some people who share this interest with me. Jessicali told me about this place!

My name is Melissa, I'm 29 (will be 30 on March 16th) I'm actually looking forward to seeing 30 lol. I'm a mother of 2, I have an 8 year old, (OMG I can't believe he is 8) lol he just turned 8 this past Saturday. I also have a 10 month old, she'll be 1 Dec 15th. My life is my kids. I've been married nearly 9yrs to the love of my life. We have been together for nearly 11 years, this January.

I'm home all the time, when my son is at school and my little one is napping, I'm either crocheting, sewing, making bows, cleaning, or working out. When she's awake I usually have my camera in my hand and taking photo's she's like a famous person and I'm like the paparazzi. She is so use to it, she just ignores the camera.

Anyways, that's about it. Have any questions, just ask :D

Welcome, Melissa!:hook:hook:hook

...and your daughter shares my Birthday...;)

How cool :D My mom's is the 14th :D she wanted me to have her on the 14th, but I wanted her to have her own birthday, and I had a schedule c-section so I made it for the 15th, it was actually gonna be the 16th but wasn't able to.

Archived