P&C 50% off

Tampa Doll

I just perused over to the Peaches and Cream site and they have the WW and Double WW on sale for 50% off.

Yes a cone of P&C that I use for the bags is only $4.49. The premium is only $4.99.

Now there are some colors they no longer have, but heck I can deal with that.

So I have been a very, very bad girl. I must stay off that site.

Thought I would let all my other yarnaholic's know.:devil

Wow Mary Jo thank you for letting us know I never thought this day would come.

I got shopping cart full and now waiting for sister to come up and check out too to see if she wants any but of course she will want some too....

You are a peach thanks

Lillibet

oh boy why oh why did I enter this post... oh must hold back :eek I have so much cotton but for 50%off I may just go take a peek oh dear..... I just picked up some cones from Walmart for $5 last week. Mary Jo you devil you ;) lol.

I was at walmart yesterday and one small ball is now $1.74 and the cones were 7.99

So of course i didnt buy any at walmart not to mention the mess they have there.

So I just had to get some thru the link MaryJo posted.. its a great sale price when we dont have none not even one craft shop in area everything is one hour aways one way..

hugs

Lillbet

:ty for the update, Tampa Doll/Mary Jo. I got bunches of it when it was 30%. I figured it would go down some more but did not want to wait as I wasn't sure how soon after June 9th I would be back to my "fairly normal" self. I also figured I might miss out on some colors that I wanted if I waited too long. In case anyone is wondering I had both of my breast removed because of cancer. I am not completely back to my "fairly normal" self but I am getting close.

Kathy, I hope your recovery goes well! crochet heals, I swear!

I am new at the online yarn shopping, but I have not seen prices like these. I don't have good access to yarn shops (our walmart is pathetic).

Man, I wish I didn't have the stash I have......:(

Kathy, With all you've been going through, I've been praying for you. I'm glad you were able to get your yarn colors so you can crochet when you do feel up to it. I know with long term illness, sometimes you don't even want to pick up a hook, but when you do, it's so nice to look at all that yarn and not have to even think about shopping for some. And to get it on sale is soooo nice.

Thanks Mary Jo! I just ordered a few cones myself. Great price!

Kathy -- Sorry to hear you have been though so much and will undoubtedly continue to have some follow-on with this. But thankful your cancer was operable and hope to hear you are feeling your self in no time! Prayers said for you!

I ordered my yarn of Saturady and it should be here tomorrow. I am still trying to find a place to put it.

I turned dow some yarn from a friend,( which killed me) as I said I did not have the room, which is true, but I just could not turn this down. MORE TOTES:cheer:yay:clap

I am the enabler when it comes to P&C.

Mine is out for delivery today. I did get a refund for one of the cones I ordered. They gave me not only the price of the cone, but the delivery chages also.

Not bad.:hook

It's amazing how fast they are delivering. My first order was either a Sunday night or early Monday morning placed over the computer. It arrived Wednesday afternoon. My second order was just as fast. Of course my googling I found they are located near Ashville, NC. So it was just a straight shoot on 1-40 to get to Nashville. But still totaling amazing. Tampa Doll/Mary Jo in both of my orders they were out of stock of something I ordered. They not only refunded the cost but shipping charges as well. If I did not have so many other health issues going on right now I might have broken my lower jaw I was so amazed with the quickness of filling my order, shipping it, and it arriving here as well as the refunds for out of stock items. But I am very tired of doctors' and clinic visits right now and have more to come, so I shut my mouth real fast. :rofl :rofl

You are DEFINITELY the enabler but at those prices, crazy not to buy some. I have a bunch in my cart but have to wait until tomorrow to finish my order :(

Kathy, understand about the dr. bills! Hope you get back to "normal" whatever the definition is of that, not sure I have ever been :rofl

:hug

I just got my order and let me tell you the raspberry swirl is absolutely beautiful. I wish I had of bought more than one.

Yeah the turn around is great, but my understanding is they are not going to keep that warehouse open. It is only holding the left over inventroy.

I also got a letter stating that the America's Best and the Honeysuckle will no longer be availabel.:hook

Mary Jo, you are just :devil! And I love it!

I have been wanting to find and try a bulky cotton, and had no idea they sold it! And at that price! So I bought up quite a bit today!

You are SO the enabler maam!

kuddles

Archived