crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good morning!

Sherry- Hope the hat worked out. Forgot to ask you if you were using 2 strands of yarn held together? I'm going to try one strand of yarn and smaller to see if it makes a child size hat.

I finally started the baby ghan for my co-worker last night! If I have enough of the yarn when I'm done, I'll make a tote to put it in.

Hope you all have good day and WOOT!!! I get out at normal time today!!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Mama K is sick.......sore throat, etc. Laying low......still have to work. Dang!

Baby K is also sick. Sending her to school but we'll see how that goes! If I can keep her going till the weekend.........

Take care!

Mama K

Morning Everyone! Been busy trying to balance my checkbook. Notice the word "trying", :lol. It's close does that count? Ugh, guess I shouldn't put it off til once every three months! I never used to be like that. I used to have it down to the penny, but now I just can't "get it". The old brain just doesn't want to work like it used to. On top of that I'm down to the wings on my last butterfly and I'm having trouble with them! :eek I finally gave up about 11:15pm last night. I'll try again today to see if it's just me or the pattern. I'm sure I'm just reading something wrong. Grrrr! I had a nice time at Walmart yesterday although I didn't get a lot of yarn. I wasn't feeling all that good, so that might have influenced my shopping! :lol I did get some more Bernat Baby Blanket (?), Caron Simply Soft Paints and a couple of RHSS. That's about it.

Ann- Love the projects--great job!!!!

Hope you ALL had a good day today- rainy, cool here- and I didn't get home till almost 7---off to start the baby blanket---no use putting it off any longer!!!

thanks! What pattern did you decide to use for the blanket?

Good evening all!

Ann - hope you had a good trip to Walmart, especially the yarn aisle!!

I've been going to a new dr this week, a chiropractor. My back was always hurting, so today I had my first treatment and my back is sore but it is feeling better.

Everyone have a great evening - hugs to all!

Hope your back is feeling better today. I love going to the chiro!

Good morning!

I finally started the baby ghan for my co-worker last night! If I have enough of the yarn when I'm done, I'll make a tote to put it in.

Hope you all have good day and WOOT!!! I get out at normal time today!!!!

Hope you have a good day!

Good morning!

Mama K is sick.......sore throat, etc. Laying low......still have to work. Dang!

Baby K is also sick. Sending her to school but we'll see how that goes! If I can keep her going till the weekend.........

Take care!

Mama K

Oh Mama, not good! Hope you both feel better real soon! :hug

I just got an email from JoAnn--today only there's free shipping with no minimum order (PGR321).

I got that email too! Trying to resist!

I dont remember who asked about the 30 day shred by jillian michaels, but whom ever it was I just did it and omg am I out of shape I got through most of the 30 minutes. and i could feel it. i will be doing it again tomorrow.:D maybe i should reward myself with new yarn for actually doing it :lol and not just looking at the dvd as it sat on the dvd player

I dont remember who asked about the 30 day shred by jillian michaels, but whom ever it was I just did it and omg am I out of shape I got through most of the 30 minutes. and i could feel it. i will be doing it again tomorrow.:D maybe i should reward myself with new yarn for actually doing it :lol and not just looking at the dvd as it sat on the dvd player

Believe it was me.....and since I'm 55 and my only exercise is walking, don't think I'll be trying it!

kuddles

Mama K - take care of yourself!! Rest (yea, I know it's hard with a Baby K around) but try to! Hopefully Baby K can make till the weekend and you both can get better.

Oh Mama, not good! Hope you both feel better real soon! :hug

Thanks both of you! I'm sooooooooooo tired from it! We'll see how Baby K does once I pick her up later today!

Mama K

Good for you for doing it! New yarn is a great reward! :D

Thanks both of you! I'm sooooooooooo tired from it! We'll see how Baby K does once I pick her up later today!

Mama K

Can you stay home and rest tomorrow Mama? Sure might help!!! I know how hard it is to get rest with a little one around especially if they're sick too! :hug

Talked to DS and DIL yesterday (Jillybean and Maddie's parents) and they are all sick with colds! Maddie is just getting over some stomach thing and she's lost 7 oz. from her last dr's visit. She's just starting to be able to keep her bottles down again. Poor sweetie.

Kuddles- hope you and DD get over whatever is ailing you really quick!!!

Ann- Did you ever figure out the butterfly? I decided to do the Bubbles Baby pattern-mindless crochet!

Tonya- Don't think I'll be trying that shred anytime soon! Hope you are not too sore tomorrow!!!

Sue- Hi there!!!

to everyone else- hope you had a good day!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

Joanne, I agree with you, TGIF! Not because I work outside the house, which of course I don't anymore, but because DS, DIL, Jillybean and Maddie are coming to visit tomorrow!!! :yay Guess I'd better pick up all my crochet stuff that's all over the place! :lol Oh, yes, I figured out the butterfly and finished it!

Mama, hope you and baby K are feeling better today! :hug

Tonya, good luck on the shred today! :cheer

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! I'll be back later! Hopefully more awake too! (been up since 5 so I should be, but I'm not! :lol)

Bella Butterfly

post-16860-135897711866_thumb.jpg

Good morning!

Thanks Ann and Joanne.......we are actually better today! Baby K said her throat does not hurt.....we are both just a little congested so I *think* the worst is behind us! Thanks for caring!

Sue, I know you are super busy.....just know Mama is thinking of you and sending you long distance hugs! Can't wait till you get that vaca break!!

Boss is at a conference all day so WOOT! Should be a quiet day! Maybe I can take a nap! LOL

Have a great day all!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning Everyone!

Joanne, I agree with you, TGIF! Not because I work outside the house, which of course I don't anymore, but because DS, DIL, Jillybean and Maddie are coming to visit tomorrow!!! :yay Guess I'd better pick up all my crochet stuff that's all over the place! :lol Oh, yes, I figured out the butterfly and finished it!

Mama, hope you and baby K are feeling better today! :hug

Tonya, good luck on the shred today! :cheer

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday! I'll be back later! Hopefully more awake too! (been up since 5 so I should be, but I'm not! :lol)

Bella Butterfly

Love the butterfly!!! So cute!!

Good Morning all,

Been busy the last two nights, so I haven't done much. Hopefully this weekend I can get some crocheting done.

Visits with the chiropractor have been great. My back is not hurting much at all. I still have a lot of visits to get it all fixed, but I'm glad that I'm not hurting much right now.

Just ordered the Shawler pattern, looks like what I've been wanting. Hopefully the yarn I have will work for it (and that I have enough). If not, guess I'll have to buy more yarn LOL

Mama K - hope you all are feeling better.

Have a "grandparents day" at oldest GS school today. Just found out it will last most of the afternoon - not what I had planned on. Just thought we'd go by and see his room and meet the teacher. They have a "recitation" that will last for about an hour, then we get to tour the school and then go home.

Have a great FRIDAY everyone!!!

Hi Joanne! :hug

Cute butterfly Ann! :hug

Thanks! Hope you're having a good day! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Good morning!

Thanks Ann and Joanne.......we are actually better today! Baby K said her throat does not hurt.....we are both just a little congested so I *think* the worst is behind us! Thanks for caring!

Sue, I know you are super busy.....just know Mama is thinking of you and sending you long distance hugs! Can't wait till you get that vaca break!!

Boss is at a conference all day so WOOT! Should be a quiet day! Maybe I can take a nap! LOL

Have a great day all!

Mama Kuddles

Glad to hear you and Baby K are feeling better! Hope it continues!

What an adorable butterfly :)

hope everyone is doing well. :hug

I got to work on my veil for a bit last night, but until I get a few more rows done, it looks pretty much the same ATM :(

Thank you! Your veil is going to be so pretty! I'm sure it's a slow process though. It will all be worth it! :)

Love the butterfly!!! So cute!!

Thank you!

Good Morning all,

Been busy the last two nights, so I haven't done much. Hopefully this weekend I can get some crocheting done.

Visits with the chiropractor have been great. My back is not hurting much at all. I still have a lot of visits to get it all fixed, but I'm glad that I'm not hurting much right now.

Just ordered the Shawler pattern, looks like what I've been wanting. Hopefully the yarn I have will work for it (and that I have enough). If not, guess I'll have to buy more yarn LOL

Mama K - hope you all are feeling better.

Have a "grandparents day" at oldest GS school today. Just found out it will last most of the afternoon - not what I had planned on. Just thought we'd go by and see his room and meet the teacher. They have a "recitation" that will last for about an hour, then we get to tour the school and then go home.

Have a great FRIDAY everyone!!!

So glad to hear that your back is feeling better! :clap Hope the Shawler works out for you. I've been considering that pattern for a while now too. I just keep putting other things first, lol! Have fun at grandparents day! :lol (hope it goes faster than you expect!):hug

well ladies i think were FINALLY getting somewhere with DH appointment!!! dr caled the other day and said that they had tentatively scheduled DH for dec 2...wed plainly told them that DH couldnt get off work until the week of his borthday...december 14th ARGH! so yesterday he called scheduling and got an appointment for december 16th at 10:30 am. boss claims he will work with DH about this...see DH gets off on hos birthday but boss said hed work things to where he could get off any day that week if need be. praying for decent weather that day. hope (but doubt) the shot will work to avoid surgery.

in the meanwhile im still crocheting like crazy...sorry i havent posted pics lately.

Hi all!! It's the weekend!!!

Our bake/craft sale at work was a great success!!! We raised a good amount of $ and all the baked goods sold out!! WOOT! Only a few craft items left!!

Sherry- i hope grandparents day went well and wasn't as long as anticipated

Ann- WOOT for a vist from your DS, SIL and the girls!!!! Love, love, love the butterfly!!!!

Kuddes- My boss is on vacation all next week---but I'll still be busy training! One good thing about next week? Only have to work 3 days!!! WOOT! Glad you and baby K are feeling better

Lacey- I'm sure the veil is slow-going, but will be so worth it in the end!!

Sue- Hope you had a good day at work!

yes, very slow-going :) but :) im really happy with how its turning out so far. Im thinking its gonna have to be about 5 feet from the center to the bottom edge, which means 10 feet across, plus the edging....... I must be outta my mind LOL

Archived