crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI all,

I stopped by to see Ryan after work tonight. He just makes me smile! I'm so blessed that they live so close and I get to pop in and see him! Then I came home and my scarf swap package had arrived.

Let me tell you all, Toni really spoiled me! I'm still on cloud 9.

Ann- Good luck at the PCP tomorrow--and hope the lupus flare calms down.

Kuddles- I feel very stingy with the Mosaic yarn too! I did make Toni a scarf out of the Mosaic yarn for the scarf swap though because she is special!

Sue- Hope you survived the long day---at least you can see that it's only 1 more month and then you get a whole month off. Too bad you are not off both work AND school!!! Hang in there--it'll be so worth it!!!

Since it's already late, I think I'll make another ugly but warm hat tonight. Our craft sale at work for charity is next Friday and I would like to contribute a few more things...then I have a baby blanket to do for my co-worker...and some Christmas gifts. Thank goodness I made all those SBT's this summer for my team at work!

Have a good night all

Hi again everyone! Just one more check in before I head to bed. I started an easy scarf while I was watching Criminals Minds. Oh, it felt so much easier on my hands than the butterfly! :lol Nighty night everyone! I'll see you tomorrow!

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Mama K

Thank you! Hugs are always appreciated! Right back at ya too!:hug

HI all,

I stopped by to see Ryan after work tonight. He just makes me smile! I'm so blessed that they live so close and I get to pop in and see him! Then I came home and my scarf swap package had arrived.

Let me tell you all, Toni really spoiled me! I'm still on cloud 9.

Ann- Good luck at the PCP tomorrow--and hope the lupus flare calms down.

Kuddles- I feel very stingy with the Mosaic yarn too! I did make Toni a scarf out of the Mosaic yarn for the scarf swap though because she is special!

Sue- Hope you survived the long day---at least you can see that it's only 1 more month and then you get a whole month off. Too bad you are not off both work AND school!!! Hang in there--it'll be so worth it!!!

Since it's already late, I think I'll make another ugly but warm hat tonight. Our craft sale at work for charity is next Friday and I would like to contribute a few more things...then I have a baby blanket to do for my co-worker...and some Christmas gifts. Thank goodness I made all those SBT's this summer for my team at work!

Have a good night all

It's so wonderful that you get to see Ryan and he/DD live close by! Boy, all this talk between you and Kuddles of this Mosaic yarn! I'm gonna have to check it out! I wanna go to Michael's! :lol Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure all will be well at the dr's. The lupus flare, well, just have to ride it out.

Hi All,

Ann, hope you can get to feeling better soon. Butterflies???? I LOVE butterflies. What pattern are you making?

Joanne - so glad you get to see Ryan. I live 6 blocks from my two and it's nice (they did live with us for 1 1/2 years, so I saw a lot of them LOL) to see them every day.

Sue - the countdown is on!!! Hope you can get some rest in your busy time before your "vacation."

Mama K - hope your day went well.

I love to watch NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI New York, Criminal Minds. I have the DVR set to record all new episodes.

Well, I hope to get some much needed sleep.

Hugs to all!!

Hi All,

Joanne - so glad you get to see Ryan. I live 6 blocks from my two and it's nice (they did live with us for 1 1/2 years, so I saw a lot of them LOL) to see them every day.

I love to watch NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI New York, Criminal Minds. I have the DVR set to record all new episodes.

Hugs to all!!

Good morning!

I love all those shows too- and even though I have my DVR set to record them, it's hard to find time to watch them all!

I ended up finishing another scarf and actually turned it into an 'infinity scarf" so you can just wrap it around your neck-kind of turns it into a cowl, if that makes sense.

It'll be a long day in Paradise today and tomorrow- have to work till 5:30.

I am tired just thinking about it.

Off to get some more coffee and get ready.

Hugs to ALL!

Good Morning Everyone! Sending happy vibes and good wishes to all my wonderful friends here! Hope you all have a great day!

Hi All,

Ann, hope you can get to feeling better soon. Butterflies???? I LOVE butterflies. What pattern are you making?

Sue - the countdown is on!!! Hope you can get some rest in your busy time before your "vacation."

Mama K - hope your day went well.

Well, I hope to get some much needed sleep.

Hugs to all!!

It's an ami butterfly. You have to scroll down about half way down the page to find the pattern. http://crys-rants.blogspot.com/search/label/free%20patterns

Good morning!

I love all those shows too- and even though I have my DVR set to record them, it's hard to find time to watch them all!

I ended up finishing another scarf and actually turned it into an 'infinity scarf" so you can just wrap it around your neck-kind of turns it into a cowl, if that makes sense.

It'll be a long day in Paradise today and tomorrow- have to work till 5:30.

I am tired just thinking about it.

Off to get some more coffee and get ready.

Hugs to ALL!

I never think to DVR all my favorite shows! DUH! I'm so new at all that stuff! :lol Usually I'm scrambling at the last minute to record the show I'm not watching! Last night it was Harry's Law. Gonna watch that today! How many shows can you record at the same time? :lol Hope your day in paradise goes smoothly if it can't go quickly! :hug

Hi Mama! Sorry, I missed your post this morning! I haven't been feeling so hot this week. I have a dr's appt (my pcp) tomorrow morning, so we'll see what he has to say. It's just a routine follow up, but I have a feeling he might send me to the ER for hydration at the least. Got a lupus flare going on too, so trying to deal with that. Sorry I'm not as chatty as usual. The pain meds make me a bit loopy! :lol

WooHoo, one more month! Any big plans for a vacation?

:hug to you Ann! :hug

No vacation. Just going to try to rest and maybe sew a little. I already registered for next semester's class. On campus again, but going to be easier than bio...anything has to be. :lol

:turtle:vheart

No vacation. Just going to try to rest and maybe sew a little. I already registered for next semester's class. On campus again, but going to be easier than bio...anything has to be. :lol

Registered for mine also, right now I have 16 credit hours, thinking on dropping one or two classes so im not totally overwhelmed :help:scared

howdy all

sorry ive not been on for a few daysw. havent been well...better somewhat now. went to StL tuesday with DH....wasted our time in my opinion...dr looked at MRU and told DH well sir you have a tear WELL DER!!! thats why we came up there to have said tear FIXED!

so anyway were "supposed" to return for DH to get yet another shot (lets see it didnt work the first two times lets try a THIRD)

i was aggrivated all day tuesday, pn tp[ pf screwy vision. i normally try to watch what comes out of my mouth...well i was talking to DH and next thing i hear coming from who knows where "LITTLE GIRL YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH THWERE IS A SMALL CHILD SITTING OVER HERE" now any person with half a brain might have said that directly TO me instead of LOUDLY telling me so the whole waiting room could hear her. i told DH to get mne out of there before i blew a gasket at the woman. he po;itely informed her of my being visually impaired and would you believe she apologised to HIM not ME? and come tp ofnd out the "child" was 13...i dont know about where you all live but unless a `2 year old lives in a plastic bubble im sure theyve heard a bad word or two in their lives...had i known there was a child present odve curbed my mouth

I have made my second tote! It's the Round Cluster bag from Ravelry.

I had problems trying to figure out the beginning cluster at first, but got it thanks to YOUTUBE!

It did turn out a little lopsided, but I'll admit, I hurried through it a little. BUT, I like it!!

It will be a 'gift bag' to put a blanket in for a baby shower I'm going to this weekend!

post-46820-135897710353_thumb.jpg

Howdy all! Everything went well at the dr's! They did bloodwork, so I'll find out results in a day or two. I was worried there for a bit that he was going to send me over to the ER since I was having trouble concentrating and was very weak, but he didn't ! :cheer Ok, enough of my medical drama, back to our regularly schedule program! :lol I haven't touched my hooks yet today, I think I'll get to them in a bit. Butterfly or scarf? :think Maybe I'll start something else on the Christmas list! :hook Have a great evening. I'll try to stop back before bedtime!

Rest and sewing sound very nice! I've only had high school bio classes and I enjoyed them, but that was back in the dark ages! :lol

Registered for mine also, right now I have 16 credit hours, thinking on dropping one or two classes so im not totally overwhelmed :help:scared

How many classes did you sign up for! :eek I know it's nice to get it over with, but don't stress your self out! :hug

howdy all

sorry ive not been on for a few daysw. havent been well...better somewhat now. went to StL tuesday with DH....wasted our time in my opinion...dr looked at MRU and told DH well sir you have a tear WELL DER!!! thats why we came up there to have said tear FIXED!

so anyway were "supposed" to return for DH to get yet another shot (lets see it didnt work the first two times lets try a THIRD)

i was aggrivated all day tuesday, pn tp[ pf screwy vision. i normally try to watch what comes out of my mouth...well i was talking to DH and next thing i hear coming from who knows where "LITTLE GIRL YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH THWERE IS A SMALL CHILD SITTING OVER HERE" now any person with half a brain might have said that directly TO me instead of LOUDLY telling me so the whole waiting room could hear her. i told DH to get mne out of there before i blew a gasket at the woman. he po;itely informed her of my being visually impaired and would you believe she apologised to HIM not ME? and come tp ofnd out the "child" was 13...i dont know about where you all live but unless a `2 year old lives in a plastic bubble im sure theyve heard a bad word or two in their lives...had i known there was a child present odve curbed my mouth

:hug

I had problems trying to figure out the beginning cluster at first, but got it thanks to YOUTUBE!

It did turn out a little lopsided, but I'll admit, I hurried through it a little. BUT, I like it!!

It will be a 'gift bag' to put a blanket in for a baby shower I'm going to this weekend!

It's beautiful!!!

It came out great and is a great "gift bag" What blanket did you make?

howdy all

Sounds like a rough day! Take a deep breath and pick up some crochet! And take one of these or a few:hug:hug:hug:hug

Howdy all! Everything went well at the dr's! They did bloodwork, so I'll find out results in a day or two. I was worried there for a bit that he was going to send me over to the ER since I was having trouble concentrating and was very weak, but he didn't ! :cheer Ok, enough of my medical drama, back to our regularly schedule program! :lol I haven't touched my hooks yet today, I think I'll get to them in a bit. Butterfly or scarf? :think Maybe I'll start something else on the Christmas list! :hook Have a great evening. I'll try to stop back before bedtime!

Rest and sewing sound very nice! I've only had high school bio classes and I enjoyed them, but that was back in the dark ages! :lol

How many classes did you sign up for! :eek I know it's nice to get it over with, but don't stress your self out! :hug

:hug

It's beautiful!!!

I like medical drama! Do we have to go back to regularly scheduled programming?:lol Seriously, so happy that all went well today for you! Did you watch Harry's Law? I can only record one at a time on my DVR- so if there are two shows on at the same time I like, I record one and watch the other- and inevitably don't always have the time to watch the ones I record.

I found Microbiology to be tougher than biology!:yes But resting and sewing sounds like a 'vacation' to me!

I think you are smart to consider dropping one! 4 classes especially 3 Nursing and a Spanish is hard even if you are not working- and you ARE working! The most I ever took when I was working full time was 10 credits- a four credit class and (2) 3 credit classes and that nearly wooped me!

Had a LONG day- but it's the eve before Friday! Thank goodness!!! Off to figure out something to eat and then relax for a bit

Hugs to all of you!

4 classes 4 credits each. 3 are nursing and 1 spanish. I will be dropping one at least just cant decide which one to drop

That's a lot of classes! I don't know how you guys do it. Way back when, I tried taking one class and working full time when raising my kiddos and it darn near killed me! :lol

Ann - happy to hear some good news! Keep us posted!

kuddles

Will do! :)

I like medical drama! Do we have to go back to regularly scheduled programming?:lol Seriously, so happy that all went well today for you! Did you watch Harry's Law? I can only record one at a time on my DVR- so if there are two shows on at the same time I like, I record one and watch the other- and inevitably don't always have the time to watch the ones I record.

Had a LONG day- but it's the eve before Friday! Thank goodness!!! Off to figure out something to eat and then relax for a bit

Hugs to all of you!

Thanks. :hug Hmm, I thought that I could record 2 shows, but I've never tried, lol. Yes, I did watch Harry's Law! It was good! I love that show! Hope you're relaxing! I'm off to watch Bones in a bit. I missed it last week because of the cable being out!

Have a great night everyone! See you tomorrow! :hug

That's a lot of classes! I don't know how you guys do it. Way back when, I tried taking one class and working full time when raising my kiddos and it darn near killed me! :lol

Will do! :)

Thanks. :hug Hmm, I thought that I could record 2 shows, but I've never tried, lol. Yes, I did watch Harry's Law! It was good! I love that show! Hope you're relaxing! I'm off to watch Bones in a bit. I missed it last week because of the cable being out!

Have a great night everyone! See you tomorrow! :hug

Just looked at the clock and it's almost 9 Thanks for the reminder! I love Bones!!!

Hi all, been another bad day (there's a full moon and I think with all the tension of the earthquakes and the full moon, the kiddos were really bad today). Glad tomorrow if Friday!

I can record 2 shows at once (we have dish network), and can watch one that is recorded while the other 2 are recording. I go through and set up to record "new" programs, that way I don't have to remember to do it each week. If you want to try it, record something that won't matter if it doesn't work to do two at once (that's what we did).

The tote is beautiful!! I'm sure it will be loved!

Ducky - sorry you've not been feeling well. Praying you get better.

Ann - good to see you here. Hope you get a good report from the blood work.

Joanne -looks like you've been busy.

Sue take some time to rest, you deserve it.

Tonya - don't overdo it. My DD is taking 15 hours this semester, working full time and has 2 boys (we help out with the boys so she can do homework). Some days she is so tired from all the homework.

Finished littlest GS sbt last night. Haven't taken a picture yet, maybe this weekend. Really tired tonight, hoping that I can sleep good and not cough a lot tonight. It's only 8:30 and I'm ready to go to sleep :eek

Hope you all rest well!! Hugs to all.

Good morning! 11-11-11-Veterans Day and Friday!!! Thanks to all who have served or are serving this country and their families!!!:hug

Off to get ready for a busy day in Paradise---and then---when it's over---It's the WEEKEND!!!:clap:clap:clap

Good morning! 11-11-11-Veterans Day and Friday!!! Thanks to all who have served or are serving this country and their families!!!:hug

Off to get ready for a busy day in Paradise---and then---when it's over---It's the WEEKEND!!!:clap:clap:clap

I agree! Thanks to them!

I am off today and DD is going to daycare. MOM day for ME!

Mama Kuddles

Got home at 5 last night only to get that dreaded call...loggerhead coming in, turn around and head back. Loggerheads require 2 people because of their size. Didn't get home again until 8. Busy day at work today. Lots of medical stuff going on. Hopefully everyone that is suppose to come in does (yesterday we were 3 people short). Tomorrow is bird day. Not as big as turtle day, but we do have a small turtle to release.

Amen! :hug

Got home at 5 last night only to get that dreaded call...loggerhead coming in, turn around and head back. Loggerheads require 2 people because of their size. Didn't get home again until 8. Busy day at work today. Lots of medical stuff going on. Hopefully everyone that is suppose to come in does (yesterday we were 3 people short). Tomorrow is bird day. Not as big as turtle day, but we do have a small turtle to release.

Yikes! Hope you get some rest....soon!

kuddles

Morning All! I have a bit of energy so far today so going to make the best of it. Think I'll take a shower! :lol (yes, I usually do shower, just need DH's help, lol!) Then I guess I'll finish up the scarf and move on to a butterfly. I still want to make one of those ugly but warm hats too! Don't know where/who it'll go to, but it's on the list! :hook Happy Veteran's Day Everyone! Thank you to all that have or are serving our country! :hug

Hi all, been another bad day (there's a full moon and I think with all the tension of the earthquakes and the full moon, the kiddos were really bad today). Glad tomorrow if Friday!

I can record 2 shows at once (we have dish network), and can watch one that is recorded while the other 2 are recording. I go through and set up to record "new" programs, that way I don't have to remember to do it each week. If you want to try it, record something that won't matter if it doesn't work to do two at once (that's what we did).

Finished littlest GS sbt last night. Haven't taken a picture yet, maybe this weekend. Really tired tonight, hoping that I can sleep good and not cough a lot tonight. It's only 8:30 and I'm ready to go to sleep :eek

Hope you all rest well!! Hugs to all.

I'll have to try that on the DVR! thanks for the tip! Looking forward to seeing the pic of GS's SBT! Hope you got some rest last night. How are you feeling? Take care of yourself! :hug

It's nice to see some places recognizing our service men/women today! They and their families are so important to all of us!

I agree! Thanks to them!

I am off today and DD is going to daycare. MOM day for ME!

Mama Kuddles

WOOT!!!

Amen! :hug

Hope today goes smoothly and you get some rest soon! :hug

Got some news about my niece and I just have to share!!! She has a bone marrow donor!! She will have the surgery after Christmas (they wanted to do it before Christmas but she said if something happened that she didn't want her son to remember he lost his mom just before Christmas). Thanks for all your prayers but continue to pray for her. She's ill now and back in the hospital. She has to be healthy for the treatment, so they are pumping her full of antibiotics.

Ann - glad you're feeling better. I'm finally feeling better, if I can just keep them from spraying air fresheners here at work, I should be ok.

Sue - sorry about your bad day. Hopefully today will be better.

Got to get back to work but just had to share the news!!

post-18634-135897710432_thumb.jpg

miss you all ................ I'm so sorry I have been so mia!

its been rough with my sons divorce.... his ex to be has drug us into it. :sigh

:heart

:mug

Hi all :hi Do you even remember me?? :think Yup, you guess it. This is the girl that pops on occassionally to say hi, then runs away due to issues in life.

Here's an update. Keri is still in Houston. After the major surgery, the doctors found more cancer. So she is undergoing chemo/radiation therapy and hopes to be back home to FL the beginning of Dec.

Then this past Fri, mom was having some issues so I stayed the night with dad. We ended up calling 911 on Sat morning. Long story short, she has been in the hospital since and had surgery yesterday to replace a shunt (in her head). As of today she is finally doing better.

Good news?? Thru all of this, I finished a SBT and a scarf.

Miss you girls. :manyheart Hopefully things will settle down soon and I will be able to pop in more often.

Hugs to all!!! :hug:hug

Archived