crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good Morning Friends! I just don't have any "get up and go" today. Could it be because it's 24 degrees outside! :wbrr At least it's sunny and not snowing! I need to get my brain at least moving so I can get some ideas flowing! :lol Have a great weekend everyone! :hug

Good evening,

Oldest GS was asleep before 6, didn't even eat supper. Hope he doesn't decide to wake up in the middle of hte night and keep me up LOL. Little one went to sleep before 8. So not much playing done tonight. Will have lots of time tomorrow to play.

Everyone enjoy your weekend! Hugs to all.

Hope the boys slept thru the night and you have a great day today!

Good morning!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! And the good news--at least here on the east coast--when we go to sleep tonight, the clocks go back and we gain an hour of sleep!!!

Off to re-fill the coffee, do a little straightening up and then heading up to see DD!!!

Have a fab day!

Have a wonderful time today! Ooooh yeah, we get to set the clocks back tonight!!! DH won't be happy, he gets to work an extra hour! LOL!

After work we are having a volunteer appreciation BBQ at the park across from work (it's right on the inlet) and releasing one of the sea turtles. :)

:turtle:vheart

Sounds like a wonderful time!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

morning everyone...no rest for the worked here worked a 12+ hr shift and now Im driving an hour away to see the robotics comp. that torin is in. yay I should hit the bed about 5 tonight. :tired I foresee a monster, large coffees and mt. dew in my future. at least there is no work till monday night. because I dont think I could take it after last night before then

Morning all my gals! Here's hoping ALL of you have a great day and weekend!

Lacey - very impressed with you taking on making your own veil! Woot!

Sherry/Joanne/Ann - this weekend with DD involves catching up on housework (each weekend I feel like I try to see how tall the garbage can get in the kitchen can before it topples over!) and also celebrating my best friends BD that is next week. Supposed to get up in the 60s tomorrow with no rain so looking forward to some walks.....oh yeah and all the leaves fell off my two trees in the backyard so ugh....time to rake! Anyone want to come over and help!?

Sue - hope your day goes well and enjoy that BBQ!

Jana - you are a pistol!

I'll check in when I can! Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

Hi All!

Ann - boys slept all night BUT we had an earthquake (4.7) at 2:12 a.m.!!!! It woke me up as the bed and whole house was shaking and a sound like thunder. Now this is Oklahoma--we're not supposed to have earthquakes but tornadoes!! That is the weirdest feeling!! I figured that was what it was It was several miles to the east of us but it was felt in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri. (This is the 5th one that I've felt, one was only 2 miles from where we lived,that one was really loud and scary!)

Got my shopping done with my friend this morning, came home and fixed lunch and then laid down with littlest one till he went to sleep. So I decided I could take a nap too, so I slept through most of the OU game.

I did get some new yarn for the littlest GS sbt, it's "blue" so it's a different color than the oldest one's. Started it when the game came on.

Well, I'd better go and fix some supper. Not sure what I'm gonna fix, maybe lasgna.

Have a great evening!!

Howdy everyone! I ended up sleeping a lot today. Just one of those "off" days. Must be the after effects of the storm. :lol I just finished posting all my finishes in the show n tell area if you want to see. At least I think I got them all posted! LOL! Hope you all have a great evening! :hug

morning everyone...no rest for the worked here worked a 12+ hr shift and now Im driving an hour away to see the robotics comp. that torin is in. yay I should hit the bed about 5 tonight. :tired I foresee a monster, large coffees and mt. dew in my future. at least there is no work till monday night. because I dont think I could take it after last night before then

Hope you're getting some sleep by now, but if you drank all that stuff :think, I'd be spending it in the bathroom! :lol Hope the robotics comp went well!

Morning all my gals! Here's hoping ALL of you have a great day and weekend!

Lacey - very impressed with you taking on making your own veil! Woot!

Sherry/Joanne/Ann - this weekend with DD involves catching up on housework (each weekend I feel like I try to see how tall the garbage can get in the kitchen can before it topples over!) and also celebrating my best friends BD that is next week. Supposed to get up in the 60s tomorrow with no rain so looking forward to some walks.....oh yeah and all the leaves fell off my two trees in the backyard so ugh....time to rake! Anyone want to come over and help!?

Sue - hope your day goes well and enjoy that BBQ!

Jana - you are a pistol!

I'll check in when I can! Love to all!

Mama Kuddles

Your weekend sounds wonderful! Even raking the leaves! I just wish our snow would melt! :lol

Hi All!

Ann - boys slept all night BUT we had an earthquake (4.7) at 2:12 a.m.!!!! It woke me up as the bed and whole house was shaking and a sound like thunder. Now this is Oklahoma--we're not supposed to have earthquakes but tornadoes!! That is the weirdest feeling!! I figured that was what it was It was several miles to the east of us but it was felt in Texas, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri. (This is the 5th one that I've felt, one was only 2 miles from where we lived,that one was really loud and scary!)

Got my shopping done with my friend this morning, came home and fixed lunch and then laid down with littlest one till he went to sleep. So I decided I could take a nap too, so I slept through most of the OU game.

I did get some new yarn for the littlest GS sbt, it's "blue" so it's a different color than the oldest one's. Started it when the game came on.

Well, I'd better go and fix some supper. Not sure what I'm gonna fix, maybe lasgna.

Have a great evening!!

OMGoodness! Glad you are safe! I've felt a few earthquakes and yes they are scary! :hug

Had to have the BBQ at the center. It was rainy and windy so no turtle release either, but had a good time. Just getting home now and ready for bed. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Glad you had a good time even if plans had to be re-arranged!

Had a great time with DD today! I was so proud of her and the children were very engaged in making their own books-She really put a lot of work into preparing. The children made accordian flag books that were all about themselves. She had kids all day--and they really seemed to have fun. You can read about accordian flag books here http://www.squidoo.com/flag-bookA lot of preparation went into this and it was all volunteer! So proud!:manyheart

Ann- your projects are great!!!

Sue Sorry that you couldn't release the turtle but glad you got to have the BBQ, even if it was inside. And the best news? You gain an hours sleep tonight!!!

Kuddles- Did you have a good day? Did you get any raking in? Our leaves have been down for a while and I think I have some sort of maple tree- but anyway, the leaves basically disintegrate. I don't really need to rake- except in the flower beds and I don't do that till spring!

Sherry- I had read about the earthquake in OK--that's kind of like the earthquake we had about a month ago that was in VA and felt in NJ! Very weird!!! We have hurricanes--not earthquakes!

Tonya- hope you are getting some much needed rest!

off I go for the night- time to pick up the:crocheting

Had a great time with DD today! I was so proud of her and the children were very engaged in making their own books-She really put a lot of work into preparing. The children made accordian flag books that were all about themselves. She had kids all day--and they really seemed to have fun. You can read about accordian flag books here http://www.squidoo.com/flag-bookA lot of preparation went into this and it was all volunteer! So proud!:manyheart

Ann- your projects are great!!!

off I go for the night- time to pick up the:crocheting

Those books look so cool! You have a right to be very proud of DD! We don't give enough credit to our volunteers! And to work with all those kids all day! Woot!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my projects! :hug Have a wonderful night!

finally home from Indianpolis. Didn't even try to catch up on this thread :lol

Hope everyone fared well through the storms. We missed all the bad stuff on the roads.

Glad you made it home safe :hug

Howdy everyone! I ended up sleeping a lot today. Just one of those "off" days. Must be the after effects of the storm. :lol I just finished posting all my finishes in the show n tell area if you want to see. At least I think I got them all posted! LOL! Hope you all have a great evening! :hug

Hope you're getting some sleep by now, but if you drank all that stuff :think, I'd be spending it in the bathroom! :lol Hope the robotics comp went well!

Nope still awake. i am ready to go to bed though, once I hit the 5pm mark I was dazed but awake and couldnt go to sleep I feel and look like a zombie. I wish I could crochet, but last time I did after staying up so long I had to just frog everything I did.

comp. went well,It was one that they did a boys team, girls team and the parents made up a team. they have a small team of aprox 15 kids, a bunch of the schools have 35+ so his team has yet to win any awards, they give them out on cheering, most spiffy bot and stuff that a small team just really cant do when compared to some of the schools have literally 60 kids working on theirs or sitting in the stands yelling the whole time. But the kids and all the parents still have fun and are learning a lot about team work and robotics and that is the most important thing.

Good Morning! Hope you all remembered to set your clocks back an hour! I've been up since 3am. So much for getting an extra hrs sleep! :lol Oh well, there's always naptime! :D Hope you all have a fantastic Sunday! :hug I'll be back around later. See ya!

finally home from Indianpolis. Didn't even try to catch up on this thread :lol

Hope everyone fared well through the storms. We missed all the bad stuff on the roads.

Glad you're home safe and sound!

Nope still awake. i am ready to go to bed though, once I hit the 5pm mark I was dazed but awake and couldnt go to sleep I feel and look like a zombie. I wish I could crochet, but last time I did after staying up so long I had to just frog everything I did.

comp. went well,It was one that they did a boys team, girls team and the parents made up a team. they have a small team of aprox 15 kids, a bunch of the schools have 35+ so his team has yet to win any awards, they give them out on cheering, most spiffy bot and stuff that a small team just really cant do when compared to some of the schools have literally 60 kids working on theirs or sitting in the stands yelling the whole time. But the kids and all the parents still have fun and are learning a lot about team work and robotics and that is the most important thing.

Oh boy! I hate getting overtired and then not being able to sleep! Good thing you have today off. Hope you can rest. It's a shame that your son's school hasn't won a comp yet, but I understand it's a wonderful learning experience. And don't give up. Sometimes the little guy wins!!! :cheer

Had another earthquake last night. This one was a 5.6 and it really shook the house. Really scared me this time. It felt really different than the first one we had. Of course it was much stronger, the first one was 4.7. They even felt it in Illonois!

Mary glad you made it home ok.

Ann - hope you can take a nap soon. I'm going to try now to go back to sleep.

Good morning!

I was just reading about the earthquake again in OK--glad to see a post from Sherry-and that you are ok! Scary stuff for sure!

Ann- Hope you get your nap in today! I got up at my usual time . Woke up at 6:30 which is actually really 5:30 once I set the clock! Not looking forward to it being dark at 5PM!!

Hope everyone stays safe and has a great day---I plan on watching football and crocheting. DD and BF may come over today --she mentioned yesterday that she has been working so hard and just needs a little break--we'll see. I did offer the use of my washer and dryer (which saves her a trip to the laundromat) Guess it all depends on how much school work she has to get done.

Off to re-fill the coffee!

Good morning!

Oh Sherry, glad to hear you are okay! Yikes!

Ann, you beat me. I slept in - till 6! So it was 5. So this will feel like a very long day!

Joanne - have fun!

Everyone have a great day!

Mama Kuddles

I plan on crocheting some today, but then this evening Jeff is taking me to The Melting Pot for our anniversary, 18 years today. I cant wait I have wanted to go there for a long time. its a fondue place and is suppose to be so good.

Have a great day everyone it is nice and sunny out here

I plan on crocheting some today, but then this evening Jeff is taking me to The Melting Pot for our anniversary, 18 years today. I cant wait I have wanted to go there for a long time. its a fondue place and is suppose to be so good.

Happy Anniversary ! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your day!!

Good Morning all, went back to bed for a while but woke up with little gs. There's some damage close to the epicenter (Prague, OK). That 5.6 was an aftershock from the one at 2:12 a.m. yesterday morning.

Getting ready for church. Both boys are ready, waiting on DH. Little gs asks if we get to go the the choo choo train room (his classroom) and go trick or treat. Hopefully we won't have a meltdown when we get there and there's no candy LOL.

Have a great day all! Hugs to all!

Have a wonderful evening and enjoy your dinner. Congrats on 18 years!!!:manyheart

Two of my DD's are coming for dinner!!! Middle DD and youngest with Ryan! Her DH has to work and middle DD said her BF is out running (not the NYC marathon:lol) and she's not sure what time he is planning to come home - looking forward to a nice afternoon with my girls!

Not sure how much hooking I'll get in, since Ryan will be!:manyheart

Had another earthquake last night. This one was a 5.6 and it really shook the house. Really scared me this time. It felt really different than the first one we had. Of course it was much stronger, the first one was 4.7. They even felt it in Illonois!

So glad to hear from you and that you are safe! :hug I haven't had a nap yet. I hope to soon!

Good morning!

I was just reading about the earthquake again in OK--glad to see a post from Sherry-and that you are ok! Scary stuff for sure!

Ann- Hope you get your nap in today! I got up at my usual time . Woke up at 6:30 which is actually really 5:30 once I set the clock! Not looking forward to it being dark at 5PM!!

Hope everyone stays safe and has a great day---I plan on watching football and crocheting. DD and BF may come over today --she mentioned yesterday that she has been working so hard and just needs a little break--we'll see. I did offer the use of my washer and dryer (which saves her a trip to the laundromat) Guess it all depends on how much school work she has to get done.

Off to re-fill the coffee!

Enjoy your time with DD and BF, watching the game and :crocheting!

Good morning!

Oh Sherry, glad to hear you are okay! Yikes!

Ann, you beat me. I slept in - till 6! So it was 5. So this will feel like a very long day!

Joanne - have fun!

Everyone have a great day!

Mama Kuddles

Hey sleepyhead! How's the day going? :lol

Happy Anniversary!!!

Good Morning all, went back to bed for a while but woke up with little gs. There's some damage close to the epicenter (Prague, OK). That 5.6 was an aftershock from the one at 2:12 a.m. yesterday morning.

Getting ready for church. Both boys are ready, waiting on DH. Little gs asks if we get to go the the choo choo train room (his classroom) and go trick or treat. Hopefully we won't have a meltdown when we get there and there's no candy LOL.

Have a great day all! Hugs to all!

Hope the choo choo train room was a good experience today! :)

Two of my DD's are coming for dinner!!! Middle DD and youngest with Ryan! Her DH has to work and middle DD said her BF is out running (not the NYC marathon:lol) and she's not sure what time he is planning to come home - looking forward to a nice afternoon with my girls!

Not sure how much hooking I'll get in, since Ryan will be!:manyheart

Wootie, Woot, Woot!!!!

would the quake have been felt in Mo? I could have sworn i felt something , but not sure what time it was.

Archived