crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, it's snowing! :snow

Thanks Ann! Was thinking of YOU when I wrote it!

Love ya!

Mama K

Now why would you be thinking of me? :lol How ya doing Mama? Get any naptime at your desk? :hug

Hi everyone, got a tote finished. ill post pics after I get it lined :)

:clap

Hey everyone, it's snowing! :snow

Now why would you be thinking of me? :lol How ya doing Mama? Get any naptime at your desk? :hug

:clap

Wow! Snow! Yikes! TOO EARLY!

Now you KNOW why I thought of you missy! And no, no naptime today. My boss was around today dang it! I'm SO looking forward to getting home, changing into something comfty and simply relaxing! Ahhhhhhhhhh and tomorrow, TGIF!!!

Have a good nite all, most likely will NOT get on the puter once I get home!

Mama K

Wow! Snow! Yikes! TOO EARLY!

Now you KNOW why I thought of you missy! And no, no naptime today. My boss was around today dang it! I'm SO looking forward to getting home, changing into something comfty and simply relaxing! Ahhhhhhhhhh and tomorrow, TGIF!!!

Have a good nite all, most likely will NOT get on the puter once I get home!

Mama K

Yes it is way too early for this white stuff! Brrr! Hope it warms up for the kids for Halloween! Hope you get some good rest tonight! :hug

NO SNOW!!!! Oh NO!!!!

We have rain and I think the snow is going to be NW of us. Thank goodness!!!

LONG day in Paradise, so suffice it say, I'm kind of tired. Hugs to all, and I'll be back in the AM!

Good morning!! I'm back!!:lol:lol And it's Friday :cheer:clap:cheer

Cold out there this morning- about 33 degrees! I want fall weather, not winter weather!!! At least I can say we don't have any snow!

Ann- How much snow did you end up getting. Did you decide on something to make with your new yarn? I made fingerless gloves with the extra Amazing yarn I had to go with my scarf. (before you ask- pictures this weekend;) )

Kuddles- Hope you got some sleep last night!!!

Was up late watching the World Series- of course it would go into extra innings on a work night! I really didn't like the sound of the alarm this morning!

Off to refill the coffee and get ready for another fun-filled day in Paradise.

:hug:hug to all!

Good Morning! We ended up with about 3-4 inches of the white stuff! Not too bad, but way too much for this early in the season! At least it will melt quickly but they're talking of another storm this weekend! :eek I didn't work on anything last night. I just couldn't get my hooks moving. I'm really looking for a better childrens fingerless glove pattern and just can't seem to find one. It would also help if I knew their hand sizes! :lol I'm about to give up on DS and DIL. I just might have to think up another gift or wait until Thanksgiving so I can measure the kids myself! ;) Have a super Friday everyone!

Joanne, hope your day in paradise goes quickly!

Mama K, hope you got some good sleep last night!

All you other peeps hope you're doing well! Loves ya! :hug

Good morning! Especially to Ann and Joanne since looks like the 3 of us are the only ones about on these last few days! I think everyone must be super busy! Which is a good thing!

So yes girls, I got some sleep. I need another nite to really catch up but I've learned as a mom, that will never happen!

TGIF! My boss will be out of the office most of today so that is nice! Then tonite is our usual family movie nite which just means we'll put in one of her movies. I'm looking forward to sitting and crocheting! Tomorrow is the zoo to see the halloween stuff and Sunday she goes to her godmother's house ALONE for about 3 hours! Oh BLISS!

Well have a great day my lovelies!

Mama Kuddles

Good morning! Especially to Ann and Joanne since looks like the 3 of us are the only ones about on these last few days! I think everyone must be super busy! Which is a good thing!

So yes girls, I got some sleep. I need another nite to really catch up but I've learned as a mom, that will never happen!

TGIF! My boss will be out of the office most of today so that is nice! Then tonite is our usual family movie nite which just means we'll put in one of her movies. I'm looking forward to sitting and crocheting! Tomorrow is the zoo to see the halloween stuff and Sunday she goes to her godmother's house ALONE for about 3 hours! Oh BLISS!

Well have a great day my lovelies!

Mama Kuddles

Hi Mama! Glad you got some sleep! Yep, moms just never catch up! :lol So nice that your boss is out of the office! :yay Family movie nite sounds wonderful! Do you watch any of the Disney movies? I used to love watching those with the kids. Sometimes I'd watch them all by myself! :D Enjoy your alone time this weekend too! Woot! Have a great day! :hug

popping in before I collapse in bed for the morning. I am off the next 3 days. went to my lys yesterday while waiting for the boys to get out of school. Got a skein of cashmere sock yarn, im making myself a scarf out of it. I hope you all have a great day. Im off to bed only had 3.5 hrs of sleep yesterday and worked last night so Im a bit exhausted:yawn

Good Morning All,

My home phone line messed up again (thanks to the previous renters' dogs--they chewed the line :eek) and it rained about an inch, so we have no phone again. So, no computer at home. Hopefully they will replace the line (DH is retired AT&T and he should be there when they come, so he can tell them what needs to be done:lol). Hard for him to apply online for jobs when we can't get online.

Mama K - Enjoy your bossless day. My boss is usually out on Fridays as well. It's usually quiet but today we have pictures for the day care kids, they will dress up in costumes and go trick or treating to the other rooms, and then a Halloween party at 3.

Ann - Hope you get to feeling better. Hope you enjoyed your few sips of coffee.

Tonya - enjoy your sleep! Looking forward to seeing your scarf.

Joanne - I stayed up until 10 watching the game but just couldn't stay awake. I was hoping the Rangers would win since they've never won a series before. They had snow in the panhandle of Oklahoma yesterday, we just had rain. I'm not ready for winter and I think it's gonna be another really cold one.

Sue - hope things are going well for you. I know you're so busy.

I got the RR done last night!!!!! It turned out better than I thought it would and I like it better than the one I frogged because the colors didn't match. I'll try to get a picture this weekend and post it (once the computer is back online). Now to get the SBT done and get it to her. The baby is due in early January, so I have time to get it to her.

We'll have football practice tonight (it was cancelled due to the weather yesterday) unless the park is still too muddy. We have a game tomorrow morning and then I get to help DD finish packing up her apartment. I hope we can get it in one trip cause I don't have extra money for gas for the hour trip to her house.

Everyone have a great Friday and weekend!!

popping in before I collapse in bed for the morning. I am off the next 3 days. went to my lys yesterday while waiting for the boys to get out of school. Got a skein of cashmere sock yarn, im making myself a scarf out of it. I hope you all have a great day. Im off to bed only had 3.5 hrs of sleep yesterday and worked last night so Im a bit exhausted:yawn

Ooohhh, cashmere sock yarn! Yummy! What pattern are you going to use? Enjoy your 3 days off! :hug

Good Morning All,

My home phone line messed up again (thanks to the previous renters' dogs--they chewed the line :eek) and it rained about an inch, so we have no phone again. So, no computer at home. Hopefully they will replace the line (DH is retired AT&T and he should be there when they come, so he can tell them what needs to be done:lol). Hard for him to apply online for jobs when we can't get online.

Mama K - Enjoy your bossless day. My boss is usually out on Fridays as well. It's usually quiet but today we have pictures for the day care kids, they will dress up in costumes and go trick or treating to the other rooms, and then a Halloween party at 3.

Ann - Hope you get to feeling better. Hope you enjoyed your few sips of coffee.

Tonya - enjoy your sleep! Looking forward to seeing your scarf.

Joanne - I stayed up until 10 watching the game but just couldn't stay awake. I was hoping the Rangers would win since they've never won a series before. They had snow in the panhandle of Oklahoma yesterday, we just had rain. I'm not ready for winter and I think it's gonna be another really cold one.

Sue - hope things are going well for you. I know you're so busy.

I got the RR done last night!!!!! It turned out better than I thought it would and I like it better than the one I frogged because the colors didn't match. I'll try to get a picture this weekend and post it (once the computer is back online). Now to get the SBT done and get it to her. The baby is due in early January, so I have time to get it to her.

We'll have football practice tonight (it was cancelled due to the weather yesterday) unless the park is still too muddy. We have a game tomorrow morning and then I get to help DD finish packing up her apartment. I hope we can get it in one trip cause I don't have extra money for gas for the hour trip to her house.

Everyone have a great Friday and weekend!!

Hope you get those phone lines straightened out! Good that DH knows what needs fixin! Sounds like fun for the kids today! I used to love seeing the little ones all dresses up at school and having their parades! (We did it in the office were I worked too and would treat the plant employees, lol! they got a kick out of it!) WTG on finishing the RR! I bet it's beautiful! Hope you don't get too worn out at the football practice/game this weekend plus moving your DD! You sure do stay busy! My DGS's football is done for the season. DS is very happy about it! :lol Too much travelling! Oh, I enjoyed the coffee! Even had a little more today. I just have to live with being sick. It's nothing that's going to go away, so whatcha gonna do...Have a great weekend!

Ann - yup trust me I have watched all rated G Disney movies! Plus some Pixar....and on and on......

Sherry - sounds like fun for the kids today! Hope it doesn't wear ya out!

Mama K

:lol Yup, sometimes they can wear on ya, especially when they want the same one over and over! My boys loved (still love) The Goonies! Don't know how many times we watched that! Still a good movie though! (for older kids)

Ooohhh, cashmere sock yarn! Yummy! What pattern are you going to use? Enjoy your 3 days off! :hug

Oh, I enjoyed the coffee! Even had a little more today. I just have to live with being sick. It's nothing that's going to go away, so whatcha gonna do...Have a great weekend!

not sure about the pattern. but the yarn is in blues,purples and greens in subtle tones. i :manyheart it.

sometimes it is worth not feeling so good to enjoy something you love/crave.

Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. :hug

It was a really really bad day at work today. :(

:turtle:vheart

:hug:hug will next semesters schedule be as crazy for you? atleast there is still time to "poke" each other on FB. :lol

one of my classes just ended so I am a bit freer till january I have 16 credits scheduled, but will probably drop one class before then if not 2 of them.

Quick stop in--LONG day at Paradise and it took me an hour 1/2 to get home (I only travel 16 miles!!!)

Hugs to all (sorry about your bad day Sue) and I'll be back in the AM!!! Gotta go crash and watch some baseball!

not sure about the pattern. but the yarn is in blues,purples and greens in subtle tones. i :manyheart it.

sometimes it is worth not feeling so good to enjoy something you love/crave.

The yarn sounds beautiful! Yup, I've decided since I can't eat/drink much of anything at all that if I crave something I might as well give it a shot and try a few sips/bites of it (within reason). I pay for it for a few days, but hey, I get sick on water! lol! I'm tired of, well, I'm just tired...

Just wanted to say hi and I miss you all. :hug

It was a really really bad day at work today. :(

:turtle:vheart

I'm sorry you had a bad day. :hug:hug:hug

Quick stop in--LONG day at Paradise and it took me an hour 1/2 to get home (I only travel 16 miles!!!)

Hugs to all (sorry about your bad day Sue) and I'll be back in the AM!!! Gotta go crash and watch some baseball!

Wow, that's a long time to get home! :hug:hug:hug

Good Morning! Time to Rise and Shine! :sun Well, I hope to see the sunshine today, it's still too dark to know! :lol Last time I checked they were still predicting that darn storm! Oh well, just makes crocheting that much cozier! :D What's on everyone's hooks this weekend? I tried working with the Bernat Blanket last night and I'm not so thrilled with it. I think it's going to be one of those that looks alot better in the skein than in a project! :lol I'm going to search their website today for pattern ideas. Have a Fabulous Saturday everyone! :hug:hug:hug

Good morning! A quick hi! My SIL and brother must be thrilled this morning....their Cardinals won last nite! Sorry for those of you rooting for the other guys....

Don't know but we might go to the zoo to see the decorations. Or just errands. Or or or.......it's a new day, so full of possibilities!

Have a great weekend all!

Mama Kuddles

What's on everyone's hooks this weekend?

I just finished a SBT, but haven't gotten a photo yet, and a couple of dishcloths. I hope to finish a special olympics scarf and start on a scarf for my son. But I also need to pick turnip greens since we're supposed to have sun after a rainy week. So I'll just have to see how my time goes.

Good morning! I slept late this morning- probably because it is so dark and rainy outside-that and the fact that I had a LONG week in paradise!

Sue- So sorry that someones mistake caused a turtle to die.:( Extra :hug for you, my friend!:hug

Kuddles- Have fun whatever you decide to do today!!! The Zoo with decorations sounds like fun!!!

Greyhoundmama- Can't wait to see the pic of the SBT

Ann- I'm up, and enjoying my coffee now. Was supposed to go to get the oil changed in my car when they opened at 8, but since I didn't get up till after 8- that isn't happening:lol...I'll just have to get there when I do- it's a no appt place anyway.

Was supposed to go see my middle DD today- but with the rain, and forecasted snow, (not alot I don't think- just enough to make driving kind of messy) I don't think I'm going to go. I want to see if we can get together tomorrow instead! I started a hat last night from the Chicks N'Sticks Crochet book to donate to our charity craft sale at work.

Ducky-I know you for one are on :c9 with the Cards win:clap

To all the TX fans, I feel your pain---at least your team made it to the World Series!!!

Hugs/good thoughts coming all of your way:hug

Archived