crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

I finished my tote. I just used scraps that I had so it's striped and perhaps not the colors I would want the most. Also, when I was making it I was listening to my girls reading lessons. I got carried away with the v-stitches and did 4 extra rows :lol So mine is a bit longer. All in all I like it and I'm considering using this pattern to make gift bags for my extended family/friends Christmas presents.

Wow - nice! :tup perfect colors for fall!! Welcome to the addiction... :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone! Boy I hate getting on here so late in the day. It takes forever to get caught up! :lol I had a cardiologist appt bright and early this morning, bleh! It went well though and I don't have to go back for another 6 months! :cheer That's one dr out of the way! :lol We're having a dreary rainy day here too. It would have been a nice day to stay in bed and snooze. (hubby's doing that now!) I need to warm up my hooks and figure out what I want to work on. I have several projects staring at me! Have a great day everyone!!! :hug

Hi all,

Busy day today--good but busy---and then I stopped at ACMoore on the way home. I got an email with 25 bonus rewards point with a $5.00 purchase for my birthday so of course I had to stop- spent a little over $5.00 for 3 skeins of yarn, (had a 50% off coupon, too) and got my bonus points!

Hope you all had a good day!!! Time for me to work on the baby blanket!!!

Awesome!!!

It's the same here. Rainy, dreary, icky. Might as well be at the war zone where it is just as icky at times. Still trying to wake up. These dratted eyeballs want to close.

I'm heading back to TX early tomorrow and probably won't be able to check back in til I return on Tues. So here's to more yarn shopping (and yarn sales), smiling as you are driving around in your new car, lots of crochet time to work on those Christmas projects and lots of hugs to my yarnie friends in need of one.

Toodles!

Have a great time in TX!

Hey there ladies :hi

I just wanted to pop in to say hello. I've totally been MIA for a couple months and have gotten in a handful of times for quick checks at the ville. I was really just able to get back in more regularly last week. I'm not doing any totes for now, but am working on an afghan for a housewarming party this saturday for a friend :) I haven't really had much spare time.

Over the past 2 months, I've moved to Pittsburgh :clap:yay and am staying with my sister and her bf. I've spent the time working to set up my new chiropractic office, which is still not open for business yet....but getting close :yay

I haven't read any of what I missed since I know there's WAY too much to even try so hopefully you all are doing well :hug :hug :hug I've missed you ladies and the ville!

It's so great to hear from you!!! I haven't made a tote in a while either. I have the urge though! :lol Hope your office opens soon! Good luck with everything! :hug

I finished my tote. I just used scraps that I had so it's striped and perhaps not the colors I would want the most. Also, when I was making it I was listening to my girls reading lessons. I got carried away with the v-stitches and did 4 extra rows :lol So mine is a bit longer. All in all I like it and I'm considering using this pattern to make gift bags for my extended family/friends Christmas presents.

It looks great!!!

Finally got my grade from the practical. I got a 79 and considering how hard it was I'm thrilled!! :clap

Great job!! :cheer

Hi Everyone! Boy I hate getting on here so late in the day. It takes forever to get caught up! :lol I had a cardiologist appt bright and early this morning, bleh! It went well though and I don't have to go back for another 6 months! :cheer That's one dr out of the way! :lol We're having a dreary rainy day here too. It would have been a nice day to stay in bed and snooze. (hubby's doing that now!) I need to warm up my hooks and figure out what I want to work on. I have several projects staring at me! Have a great day everyone!!! :hug

YEA!! :cheer:hug

:turtle:vheart

I would have died! I'm sorry you missed them. The other guy was Jimmy Howard. I was following along on Twitter and Facebook the last two days. One of these seasons I'm going to go to "Toast of Hockeytown". I'm sure I would die from excitement though. :lol

Have fun in Texas!

If you decide to go let me know I am a student, so I get discount tickets and we could die together and make fools of ourselves.:lol

Good to hear fro you! :hug I hope your office is done really soon and everything works out well for you. :yes

It looks great! I'm making SBT's for the girls at work for Christmas. I think a lot of us are using them for that reason. They're so quick and they make great market totes.

I'm so glad for this pattern!!!! I have my teams SBT's all done- they were done this summer. I do want to make a few more, though- I'm having some SBT withdrawl!

I like it- it came out great. The best thing about the SBT!!! No matter what colors you use, it always comes out great.....and as far as the extra rows- that just gives you more room to put stuff in!!:hook

Congrats on the grade Sue!!! I think it's great!!!!! Wootie Woot Woot as Mama K would say!!!

Seems like the rain is all over! I'm ready for sunshine again tomorrow- hope it listens to me!!!

Jana- Safe travels to TX!!!!

Hope everyone had a good day--I'm off to work on the border of the baby ghan so I can wash it tomorrow night!

Hugs to all

Good morning!

Baby blanket is finished! WOOT! It's actually more of a stroller size blanket and I'm glad it's done. Now I can get busy with some more scarves and maybe finish up the felted bag I started about a month and a half ago! And I have yarn all picked out for another SBT!!!

Hope you all have a good day......oh, and Ducky- Congrats on your Cards win last night!

Off to get ready for the fun and games in paradise!:lol

Good Morning Everyone! Looks like another rainy day around here. I'm heading out for another drs appt, do they ever stop! :no This one's no big deal anyway. I'll be home soon and crocheting away. I made another scarf yesterday. I'm thinking of making an SBT! You gals have got me itching to make one with all your talk of them and pics lately! It's about time I say! :cheer Have a wonderful day everyone!

Finally got my grade from the practical. I got a 79 and considering how hard it was I'm thrilled!! :clap

Good job on the practical!

Good morning!

Baby blanket is finished! WOOT! It's actually more of a stroller size blanket and I'm glad it's done. Now I can get busy with some more scarves and maybe finish up the felted bag I started about a month and a half ago! And I have yarn all picked out for another SBT!!!

WTG on the finish! Have a good day in paradise!

I think I must have missed some posts. :think Have to run out the door right now, but I'll check back later. Take care everyone. Thinking of you all. Hugs to all that need them! :hug

Not much going on here. Just the usual. I've started taking melatonin because I have so much trouble sleep. Last night was night #3 and it seems to be working. I have all kinds of energy! :cheer

:yay

If you decide to go let me know I am a student, so I get discount tickets and we could die together and make fools of ourselves.:lol

Oh my goodness, I would die twice then! :lol Seriously, I would run around like a 14-year-old girl and giggle. There was glass separating me from them all at the game earlier this year. I was all excited and could barely contain myself then. Imagine if I was actually standing there talking to one of them. I would freeze. I know I would. :D

I'm so glad for this pattern!!!! I have my teams SBT's all done- they were done this summer. I do want to make a few more, though- I'm having some SBT withdrawl!

I wish I could like posts on here. LIKE! :hook

Good morning!

Hope you all have a good day......oh, and Ducky- Congrats on your Cards win last night!

Off to get ready for the fun and games in paradise!:lol

Picture? :D Have fun at work!

Good Morning Everyone! Looks like another rainy day around here. I'm heading out for another drs appt, do they ever stop! :no This one's no big deal anyway. I'll be home soon and crocheting away. I made another scarf yesterday. I'm thinking of making an SBT! You gals have got me itching to make one with all your talk of them and pics lately! It's about time I say! :cheer Have a wonderful day everyone!

I think I must have missed some posts. :think Have to run out the door right now, but I'll check back later. Take care everyone. Thinking of you all. Hugs to all that need them! :hug

I hope everything goes quick and easy at the doc. :hug

I just had to pop in and say how much I love the tote I made! My 2 year old daughter snagged it and filled it with Mega Blocks. It works perfectly and now her blocks have a nice portable home. Next time I make one though I REALLY need to hide it from her ;)

Good morning all,

I havent been on much latly I read but dont post that much.

I had the exray on my throat, then they sent me to have a EGD, I was a little worried, They streched my throat, and checked my stomach, and I dont have cancer or anything. Im so glad! And I didnt feel a thing .

My baby Abby is in heat, so I have to watch her. real close I dont want puppies, they would be cute though, but if she had them I would be to stingy to give them away or sell them. I would be afraid they would be mistreated.

I finished my baby blanket. I will post a picture later.

Have a good day

morning gals...game 2 of cardinals tonight!

om not so sure this will be a good day or not but im thinking positively, however my back has decoded to be stupid today :(

have so much to try to do but not sure how far ill get

hugs to all!!!

ill check in a little later

received a beautiful red & white friendship square in the mail this am...pardon me fo rnot posting a pic just now...

Not much going on here. Just the usual. I've started taking melatonin because I have so much trouble sleep. Last night was night #3 and it seems to be working. I have all kinds of energy! :cheer

I hope everything goes quick and easy at the doc. :hug

Glad the melatonin is working for you! Yeah, everything went fine at the docs. Thanks!

I just had to pop in and say how much I love the tote I made! My 2 year old daughter snagged it and filled it with Mega Blocks. It works perfectly and now her blocks have a nice portable home. Next time I make one though I REALLY need to hide it from her ;)

That's cute! See, everyone loves them! :lol

Good morning all,

I havent been on much latly I read but dont post that much.

I had the exray on my throat, then they sent me to have a EGD, I was a little worried, They streched my throat, and checked my stomach, and I dont have cancer or anything. Im so glad! And I didnt feel a thing .

My baby Abby is in heat, so I have to watch her. real close I dont want puppies, they would be cute though, but if she had them I would be to stingy to give them away or sell them. I would be afraid they would be mistreated.

I finished my baby blanket. I will post a picture later.

Have a good day

Wonderful news! Looking forward to pics of your blanket!

morning gals...game 2 of cardinals tonight!

om not so sure this will be a good day or not but im thinking positively, however my back has decoded to be stupid today :(

have so much to try to do but not sure how far ill get

hugs to all!!!

ill check in a little later

hope your back behaves itself! :hug

Love it!!!

Glad to hear all is well in tote land :wink

Not much new here since yesterday. I'm just spending time get my computer up to par and waiting for fedex to get here. Other than that, not really much left to do :clap:yay

WooHoo!

Hi all,

Nicole- Glad that the melatonin is helping you sleep!!! I get about 5 hours every night- wake up every day (even weekends) at the same time. Seems to be as much as I need!

Ann- Happy to hear that all went well at the Dr. I go next Tuesday morning before work- annual BP check and I'll also get my flu shot.

Marisa Glad to hear things are moving along!!! Pretty soon, you'll be in business!!!

Ducky- Hope your back wasn't giving you too much trouble---and enjoy the game tonight!

Sue- Happy "Friday"

Baby blanket washed and ready for giving-hard to get a pic when it's so dark!!!

Off to finish a scarf!! Have a good night!

post-27163-135897705232_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Nicole- Glad that the melatonin is helping you sleep!!! I get about 5 hours every night- wake up every day (even weekends) at the same time. Seems to be as much as I need!

Ann- Happy to hear that all went well at the Dr. I go next Tuesday morning before work- annual BP check and I'll also get my flu shot.

Marisa Glad to hear things are moving along!!! Pretty soon, you'll be in business!!!

Ducky- Hope your back wasn't giving you too much trouble---and enjoy the game tonight!

Sue- Happy "Friday"

Baby blanket washed and ready for giving-hard to get a pic when it's so dark!!!

Off to finish a scarf!! Have a good night!

Really pretty!

Archived