crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

:lol ann it was still worth it this morning, I only had one so its all good.

kuddles- hope dd is feeling better today, I used to get nose bleeds all the time when I was younger.

I start midnights again tonight so i'll be scarce until friday.

We'll miss ya!

kuddles

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning!

Ann- Good morning!! Did you finish the white hat for your DH?

Time to 'make the donuts'......see you on the flip side!

Yup, I finished his hat and he loves it! I also made some fingerless gloves for one of my DGD's and a lip balm holder key chain for one of the DIL's! I'm on a roll! WooHoo! How's the blanket coming?

Woot! Good morning my lovelies! Thanks Ann, Tonyal and Joanne on agreeing about my DD! Poor baby had a bloody nose in the night.....'fixed' her nose a few years back when she had almost daily ones. SO much better but when she does get one, it comes back for about 2 weeks till it completely heals up. So yup, she is in the beginning of those 2 weeks.....I think I'll pick up one of those cheap humidifiers today at lunch since the house is dry...me thinks that is the issue.

My staycation continues today with the boss out one more day. And I will run over to the state office this afternoon which means I will probably get 'off' work a bit early so I can pick up my DD a little early. She loves that!

And today will get up to 76! Yikes! Then the drop then only up to around 50 for the rest of the week. Thus the reason to drive to the state office this afternoon.......I'll wish I had a convertible today to enjoy the drive even more!

Well off I go to get her and I ready.

Love from Mama Kuddles

Poor sweetie! Hope the humidifier helps. Enjoy your wonderful sunny, warm day! They're talking snow for us later in the week! :eek

:lol ann it was still worth it this morning, I only had one so its all good.

kuddles- hope dd is feeling better today, I used to get nose bleeds all the time when I was younger.

I start midnights again tonight so i'll be scarce until friday.

It's been so long since I've had a drink that I'd probably end up on the floor from just half of one! :lol I know your happy about going back to midnights, but we're going to miss you! :hug

the tote i mentioned? ill have no troub;e finding th eplum pudding yarn as i literally have a bucket of it!

Yeah uh Ann, the humidifier didn't get purchased. Didn't like the choices.......oh well another day.....

It is almost 70 so we will be walking next ! Woot! Homework is done! Double Woot!

Have a good nite everyone!

Mama Kuddles

I need a nap...had a loggerhead with major issues today. Spent 1/2 the day up to my knees in water holding it's butt up so the vet could work on it's stinky end. Back is aching and I'm tired...

I miss you all! I wish I could get on here more and comment, but I'm drowning here!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I need a nap...had a loggerhead with major issues today. Spent 1/2 the day up to my knees in water holding it's butt up so the vet could work on it's stinky end. Back is aching and I'm tired...

I miss you all! I wish I could get on here more and comment, but I'm drowning here!! :hug

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

From Mama

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

From Mama

Right back at ya Mama! You know I love you more than my yarn! :hug

:hug:hug:hug:hug

Hang in there!!!! And hope that the back feels better!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug WE miss you around here too!! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Tonya- We'll miss you, but have fun at your new job and your midnights!!!

Ann- WTG on getting some gifts made!!! I finished the baby blanket and gave it to the girl at the shower. I haven't started another blanket--yet!! I am almost done with another scarf- will finish it tonight- it's made out of Amazing yarn and it's a wider scarf than I normally make. I love how the colors just blend into each other.

Kuddles- Sounds like a Wootie Woot Woot day with those gorgeous 70 temps. We were in the low 60's today and it's getting cooler and then by tomorrow night- rain...But at least it's not the SNOW that Ann might get!!!

Off to finish the scarf. See you in the AM!

Tonya- We'll miss you, but have fun at your new job and your midnights!!!

:manyheart Midnights... fun? not so much last night, but oh well. I wish i could have gotten a little more than a 20 minute break for a 12 1/2 hr shift. I'm exhausted and heading to pass out:tired

Good Morning Friends! Finished made a scarf for Compassionate Creations last night. Nothing fancy, just a dc scarf, but it looks kinda nice. I made it with more scraps of the Homespun that I had. We're off to Walmart in a bit. DH is taking me to one that we haven't been to in a while. They used to have a wonderful craft dept! I'm hoping that they've brought some of it back. :xfin Hopefully I'll at least be able to get some "plum pudding" there. See you all later! Have a wonderful day! :hug

Yeah uh Ann, the humidifier didn't get purchased. Didn't like the choices.......oh well another day.....

It is almost 70 so we will be walking next ! Woot! Homework is done! Double Woot!

Have a good nite everyone!

Mama Kuddles

That's too bad about the humidifier. Your weather sounds gorgeous! I wore my winter coat yesterday morning! :lol

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Ann- WTG on getting some gifts made!!! I finished the baby blanket and gave it to the girl at the shower. I haven't started another blanket--yet!! I am almost done with another scarf- will finish it tonight- it's made out of Amazing yarn and it's a wider scarf than I normally make. I love how the colors just blend into each other.

Off to finish the scarf. See you in the AM!

WTG on the blanket! Looking forward to seeing the blankie and the scarf!

Good morning!

I finished the scarf and decided I'm keeping it for me. Running a bit behind here so I'll just say Have a happy day!!!!

WOOT! WTG!!! Pics?

Yo Ho Ho, as Jake and the Neverland Pirates say! (if you have kids, you know what I'm talking about)!

Have a super day everyone!

Mama K

Hope you have a great day too Mama!

:manyheart Midnights... fun? not so much last night, but oh well. I wish i could have gotten a little more than a 20 minute break for a 12 1/2 hr shift. I'm exhausted and heading to pass out:tired

:hug:hug:hug

Hi all - just popping in real quick. Super tired. Plane landed at midnight and we were home by 1:30 and up for work this morning. And guess what??? We brought Keri back from Texas with us!!!! She is here for a week then has to head back to Houston for chemo and 2 types of radiation. The doctors are pulling out the big guns and going for the cure!!! (If I didn't tell you, she had another biopsy after surgery showing more cancer in a lymph node)

It was a rough week, but we have made it thru. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to all and I'll play catch up when I can.

As promised, totes I've made recently. All but one still needs handles on them but if waited to post pix when they are all done, it might be Christmas...of next year! At least you get the notion.

The blue/green is made with Noro Silk Garden I bought myself as a BD to myself. My goodness how I love the look of this! I'll be lining it so it will last a long time. And the red/black (bottom right) is the tote by our own April Moreland....I've made a few, but this one is MINE! DD called it the Ladybug Bag!

Hope you enjoy looking and perhaps this will stir some creative juices for ya!

Mama Kuddles

post-17419-135897706956_thumb.jpg

post-17419-13589770696_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897706963_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897706966_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897706969_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897706972_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ann and Joanne. Right back at ya! :hug :hug :hug

I hope you get lots of rest. :hug

Hi all - just popping in real quick. Super tired. Plane landed at midnight and we were home by 1:30 and up for work this morning. And guess what??? We brought Keri back from Texas with us!!!! She is here for a week then has to head back to Houston for chemo and 2 types of radiation. The doctors are pulling out the big guns and going for the cure!!! (If I didn't tell you, she had another biopsy after surgery showing more cancer in a lymph node)

It was a rough week, but we have made it thru. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

I missed you. :( I hope those big guns get that nasty cancer for Keri! :hug

As promised, totes I've made recently. All but one still needs handles on them but if waited to post pix when they are all done, it might be Christmas...of next year! At least you get the notion.

The blue/green is made with Noro Silk Garden I bought myself as a BD to myself. My goodness how I love the look of this! I'll be lining it so it will last a long time. And the red/black (bottom right) is the tote by our own April Moreland....I've made a few, but this one is MINE! DD called it the Ladybug Bag!

Mama Kuddles

Love them!! :cheer

Hi all,

Jana- Positive thoughts that the "big guns" wipe out that cancer for Keri!!!! Glad she got to come back for a week.

Tonya- Nursing- the job where you don't get breaks!!! Hope you were able to get a good "day's" sleep!!!

Kuddles---WOOT!!! Love all those totes!!! They are great!!!!!

Ann- How was the craft dept at the Walmart you went to? Did you get the plum pudding? I'll get pics of the scarf in the daylight- which won't be till Saturday--since I leave for Paradise when it's still dark and I'm getting home this week when it's dark:(

I'm just getting ready to eat dinner--did I tell you all how much I dislike working late??:lol:lol:lol

Hi All! I had a nice trip to Walmart! They haven't brought back the entire dept, but they do have a much larger yarn sect than the one we usually go to! I got my plum pudding! :yay (they only had 3 skeins left!) and I got some Lion brand Tweed Stripes in orchid (never saw that before!) and some Bernat Baby Blanket in peachy and...hehehe some Peaches & Creme cotton called hot cocoa. It was the only one marked at $1.47, everything else was $1.77 a ball. :think DH saw my basket and just smiled! I love my hubby! :manyheart

Positive thoughts and prayers for Keri that the "big guns" get rid of that cancer!

Mama Kuddles

Gorgeous totes!!!

Hi all,

Jana- Positive thoughts that the "big guns" wipe out that cancer for Keri!!!! Glad she got to come back for a week.

Tonya- Nursing- the job where you don't get breaks!!! Hope you were able to get a good "day's" sleep!!!

Kuddles---WOOT!!! Love all those totes!!! They are great!!!!!

Ann- How was the craft dept at the Walmart you went to? Did you get the plum pudding? I'll get pics of the scarf in the daylight- which won't be till Saturday--since I leave for Paradise when it's still dark and I'm getting home this week when it's dark:(

I'm just getting ready to eat dinner--did I tell you all how much I dislike working late??:lol:lol:lol

Hope you get some relaxing time in tonight! I used to hate work at this time of year. Going in when it's dark and coming home in the dark! Bleh, never see the sunshine! :hug

Good morning Glories!!

Raining here in NJ today- the perfect day to stay inside and crochet (in my dream world) Alas, it's another day in Paradise for me!

Ann- WTG on the yarn!! Glad you found the plum pudding and the "hot cocoa" Enjoy!!!

Off to get ready for the fun and festivities!!!

See you later, gators!

Morning! Hope everyone is well this morning!

I woke up at 1:30 and could not go back to sleep! Gonna be a tired day.....I know others understand!

Joanne/Ann - have a great day gals. And thanks to you and Sue for the kudos on my totes!

Mama K

Good Morning all,

Just a quick note to say hi before starting my long day (have football practice tonight). It's supposed to be raining today (snow in the panhandle, brrr). Haven't been on much, still not feeling great. Got another medicine so maybe the bladder infection will go away for good.

Got to crochet some last night on the RR, really need to get it done. Worked on GS sbt (he wants a navy blue one to bring his stuff to my house when he spends the night), so it will be a Christmas present. Will need to make the other GS one, or they will fight over it. LOL

Sue - hope things are going good for you.

Mama K - Love the totes!!! You do such beautiful work.

Ann - Hope you're feeling good.

Joanne - Enjoy your day in Paradise, I know I'm like you, I'd rather be home crocheting!

Jana - Hope the big guns work on Keri. Will be praying for her.

Well, I'd better go and finish getting ready. Have a great day everyone.

Hugs to all!!

Good Morning all,

Just a quick note to say hi before starting my long day (have football practice tonight). It's supposed to be raining today (snow in the panhandle, brrr). Haven't been on much, still not feeling great. Got another medicine so maybe the bladder infection will go away for good.

Hugs to all!!

Thanks sweetie!

Hope you feel better soon! Na Nice Bladder!

Mama Kuddles

Good Morning! It's raining here right now too, but we're supposed to get about an inch of snow before the day is over! I'm not ready!!! :lol Well, I got all that yarn yesterday and didn't crochet a darn thing! I played POGO all evening then went to bed early with a headache. Still have it and these darn hot flashes! :fan Ahh, it's wonderful being a woman! ;) Ok, enough blabbing, time to figure out what I'm going to :crocheting today! Have a wonderful day everyone! :hug

Good morning Glories!!

Raining here in NJ today- the perfect day to stay inside and crochet (in my dream world) Alas, it's another day in Paradise for me!

Ann- WTG on the yarn!! Glad you found the plum pudding and the "hot cocoa" Enjoy!!!

Off to get ready for the fun and festivities!!!

See you later, gators!

Guess what I'm drinking! Yup, I'm being naughty. I snuck half a cup after I made DH's coffee this morning! I figure if I'm going to be sick, what the heck, I might as well have something that I want first! I know, not the greatest sense, but I'm just tired of everything and wanted a coffee! It's just a few sips! :mug

Morning! Hope everyone is well this morning!

I woke up at 1:30 and could not go back to sleep! Gonna be a tired day.....I know others understand!

Joanne/Ann - have a great day gals. And thanks to you and Sue for the kudos on my totes!

Mama K

Oh, Mama! I so understand! :hug Hope your day goes quickly for you. :hug

Good Morning all,

Got to crochet some last night on the RR, really need to get it done. Worked on GS sbt (he wants a navy blue one to bring his stuff to my house when he spends the night), so it will be a Christmas present. Will need to make the other GS one, or they will fight over it. LOL

Sue - hope things are going good for you.

Ann - Hope you're feeling good.

Joanne - Enjoy your day in Paradise, I know I'm like you, I'd rather be home crocheting!

Jana - Hope the big guns work on Keri. Will be praying for her.

Well, I'd better go and finish getting ready. Have a great day everyone.

Hugs to all!!

Hope the new meds work and you feel better soon! :hug

Archived