crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi all :hi Sorry about not popping in lately. So much going on around here. But here is a quick HELLO to all my SBT friends. And, yes, I really am working on a SBT. It should be finished up soon.

Hugs :hug to all that need them! Miss you all :manyheart

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been worried about Ann too!!!

I had a busy day and then treated myself after work to a mani/pedi (and the wonderful massage chair) It was heavenly!!!!

Hope you all had a good day, and if anyone hears from Ann, please let me know! I'm really concerned!

I've been worried about Ann too!!!

I had a busy day and then treated myself after work to a mani/pedi (and the wonderful massage chair) It was heavenly!!!!

Hope you all had a good day, and if anyone hears from Ann, please let me know! I'm really concerned!

The news said there were over a million people with out power from the snow storm wonder if thats why she is not on.

hope everything is ok with her.

tonya- Loved how you had to get a skein or 5!!!:lol Glad you are adjusting to the night shift!

/QUOTE]

it wasn't all in one color though, I bought 2 different kinds in the breaking dawn colorway, but they looked vastly different. and then some clearance yarn that is discontinued. I love the feel of it. I will post a pic when I get it, which since it has shipped I should have it by monday :cheer

The news said there were over a million people with out power from the snow storm wonder if thats why she is not on.

hope everything is ok with her.

I hope that is all it is. I know there are still lots of folks here in NJ that are still without power- quite a few of my co-workers who live in the NW part of the state.

tonya- Loved how you had to get a skein or 5!!!:lol Glad you are adjusting to the night shift!

/QUOTE]

it wasn't all in one color though, I bought 2 different kinds in the breaking dawn colorway, but they looked vastly different. and then some clearance yarn that is discontinued. I love the feel of it. I will post a pic when I get it, which since it has shipped I should have it by monday :cheer

:clap:clap for new yarn coming in the mail!!!

Just checking in to see what's going on and how everyone is doing??

No totes today just progress on round ripples. I have been meaning to buy this pattern and make a blanket for a while now, but I am a little slow, lol. I am an EXPERT procrastinator. Trying to get some things going for x-mas, anyway here is the link to the 5-10 point startburst round ripple (Rose Red Designs), that is now waiting for me to find a little more yarn... so in the meantime I have started the granny go round tote using peaches and creme "pagentry" will post progress as soon as I have enough to photograph.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=133564

Just checking in to see what's going on and how everyone is doing??

No totes today just progress on round ripples. I have been meaning to buy this pattern and make a blanket for a while now, but I am a little slow, lol. I am an EXPERT procrastinator. Trying to get some things going for x-mas, anyway here is the link to the 5-10 point startburst round ripple (Rose Red Designs), that is now waiting for me to find a little more yarn... so in the meantime I have started the granny go round tote using peaches and creme "pagentry" will post progress as soon as I have enough to photograph.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=133564

It's beautiful.

Good evening all,

It's really, really cold here (50 mph winds from the north), lost power for a few seconds, hope that doesn't happen again. Like to never got back online as the router wouldn't reboot. Technology's a wonderful thing--when it works LOL.

It's been quiet here tonight--no grandsons to liven up the place. But with the cold wind and my allergies, I'm really tired. Someone at work sprayed about 1/2 can of lysol to clean their office (they'd been sick), so it made me sick.

Today wasn't a very good day at work, I'm praying for a good day tomorrow. I need a no stress day. I have 3 piles of filing to do. I need to redo the file setup as it won't fit the way we have done it in the past. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel like getting it done.

hope all of you have a great evening.

Good morning!

Valerie- Love the RR!! I'm kind of partial to RR's having made 5 of them. A friend of mine at work is pregnant with her second (this time a boy) and I'm thinking of making her a RR with matching SBT!! I guess I'd better get cracking on that soon since she'll be leaving work Dec 23!

Sherry- I'll be praying that today is a much better day for you than yesterday!!!

Nothing much on the agenda for today other than the usual. But I will be stopping to see the little guy after work and help DD plan her menu/shopping list--since......She is going to have Thanksgiving at her house this year!!! First time that I'm not the one having Thanksgiving and I'm so excited!!! Time to turn it over to the next generation! Woot!!!

Happy thoughts and prayers for all who need them (and that is all of us, I would say). Be kind, share a smile and have a good day!

Good morning to all! Finally it is Thursday, almost TGIF! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val - wow! LOVING that RR! Great job!

Joanne, pix of the ones you've made? I want inspiration to finally do one of my own!

Sherry - I understand! I have a stack 12 inches thick to enter into the state database! YIKES! I'll probably get done just in time for.....the next quarter's reports and another 12 inch stack!

Tonyal - Hi hon!!!

Sue/Ann/Ducky - great big hugs to you! Hope you are all doing good this morning!

Don't want to leave everyone out so Mama K is sending up loves and hugs to all of you!

Mama K

Finally finished another SBT last night. Hopefully a pic can be uploaded this weekend. It was done in Vanna's Choice - colors of Olive and Seafoam. Sue helped me pick out the colors on our last shopping trip. She did a fantastic job once again!!

Finally finished another SBT last night. Hopefully a pic can be uploaded this weekend. It was done in Vanna's Choice - colors of Olive and Seafoam. Sue helped me pick out the colors on our last shopping trip. She did a fantastic job once again!!

Jana! No fair! You get to see our Sue live and in person!

:rant

Mama K

Well, duh. :lol

Jana! No fair! You get to see our Sue live and in person!

:rant

Mama K

Not as thrilling as you may think. :devil

Not only see her but also gets to yarn shop with her :grumpy

Oh, this is getting ugly. :rofl

:trymeListen missy!

Better run Jana. :sofunny

Oops...sorry if I started something....NOT!!!! :rofl

There's my Jana. Tude and all! :hug

:turtle:vheart

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!! We just got our internet back!!!! I've missed you guys soooooooooooooooooo much! :hug We were only without electricity for about 24 hrs, but the cable/tv/internet has been out the rest of the time! AGH!!!! I've made 2 scarves, a pair of fingerless gloves for DH some lip balm holder key chain things and a butterfly toy! Seems like I should have done a lot more, but my hands hurt so much! :lol I actually got out of the house today when I went to a dr's appt and got to see the destruction first hand. OMG! There are trees and wires down everywhere. A lot of people are still without power too. How did every one else here make out? I still can't believe that we have all this snow? 2 feet of snow in October is just NOT RIGHT! They have rescheduled Trick or Treat until this coming weekend for the kids. I sure hope the weather is good! They have a lot of cleaning up to do to make it safe for them to go around to the neighborhoods. Ok, time to try and catch up on all that I've missed! I'll be back! :hug

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!! We just got our internet back!!!! I've missed you guys soooooooooooooooooo much! :hug We were only without electricity for about 24 hrs, but the cable/tv/internet has been out the rest of the time! AGH!!!! I've made 2 scarves, a pair of fingerless gloves for DH some lip balm holder key chain things and a butterfly toy! Seems like I should have done a lot more, but my hands hurt so much! :lol I actually got out of the house today when I went to a dr's appt and got to see the destruction first hand. OMG! There are trees and wires down everywhere. A lot of people are still without power too. How did every one else here make out? I still can't believe that we have all this snow? 2 feet of snow in October is just NOT RIGHT! They have rescheduled Trick or Treat until this coming weekend for the kids. I sure hope the weather is good! They have a lot of cleaning up to do to make it safe for them to go around to the neighborhoods. Ok, time to try and catch up on all that I've missed! I'll be back! :hug

We were so worried! :hug So glad you're okay. :hug

Designed a new market tote last night. You can see it in this month's TLC thread. Going to make it again (writing it down this time :lol ) and make adjustments. :)

Looking forward to seeing another great tote!!

So glad you're back!! :jumpyay:jumpyayWe were all worried about you. Sounds as though you were busy bee crocheting!! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations!

We are just now getting the cold weather--lots of COLD north wind:wbrr:wbrr, they got some snow in the panhandle. Not looking forward to this winter.

So glad you're back!! :jumpyay:jumpyayWe were all worried about you. Sounds as though you were busy bee crocheting!! Looking forward to seeing some of your creations!

We are just now getting the cold weather--lots of COLD north wind:wbrr:wbrr, they got some snow in the panhandle. Not looking forward to this winter.

Sorry I worried everyone! I would have called someone if I could have! :lol Be sure to bundle up with this cold! BRRR! Hope you don't loose any power. I'm so greatful that we only lost it for a day. It only got down to about 56 degrees in the house, but that was pretty chilly! We were looking for a place to go and spend the second night when the power came back on! :yay Sure does make me wish we had a gas stove and city water! :lol Good thing we had rain barrels full so we could flush (tmi, sorry!) A wood stove would be a great idea too! :lol

Sue, looking forward to seeing your new tote!

I saw a very pretty RR! Was that Val? Great job! :clap

Mama K, and Sherry glad the little ones enjoyed T&T. Joanne, I bet Ryan looked adorable with all the candy skattered around him! :lol

My head is spinning from trying to catch up! Just know that I'm back and I missed you all! You were in my thoughts the whole time! Thanks for worrinying about me! :hug

Archived