crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Good Morning! Rainy and Snowy here today! How is it in your neck of the woods? At least I don't have to go out today. Going to fiddle around picking up a bit around the house is this headache ever goes away then get back to work on some more Christmas presents. I managed to make Kaylee's hat last night and a scarf for Compassionate Creations! I'll post pics when it gets a little lighter. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!! Hope all of you that are travelling today stay safe and have a happy holiday! :hug

Ducky, hurray for day shifts!!!! DH has been on nights for so long, I can't imagine what it would be like if he started working days again! :lol

Sue, what's the weather today? Steamy and hot I bet! :lol

Mama K, enjoy your 1/2 day of work and extra long weekend! WOOT! I love your thought for the day. :hug

Mary, did you get more snow?

Melani, so good to hear from you!!! Glad that your daughter is feeling better. I know that this is going to be a difficult holiday, but just remember that mom will be with you in spirit. :hug Thanks for the measurements on the ugly but warm hat. It's on my list of things to do. I'll let you guys know if I get a small one or a large one! :lol

Joanne, hope your commute isn't too bad today! Be safe on the roads! :hugWe got a bit of snow overnight, but it melted with the rain. It's about 36 degrees right now.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne, sorry we don't have much sunshine today to spare. IDK who's got it, but it's not us. :lol

Ann, high 70's and chance of rain. It can do what it wants outside today since I'll be inside sewing and crocheting ALL DAY!!!

Mama, enjoy your time off. 4 1/2 days must be nice, but I'll take my 2. :lol

:hug to all!

:turtle:vheart

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Morning! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. :) ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Just wanted to hop in and say HI......... thinking about you all!!

Love you guys!!! Have a great day!!!!

:heart

:mug

good morning,:D I just spent the last 2 hours lovin on two dogs.:cheer they came home early. drove all night. i am now heading to bed since i work again tonight.and leaving the DH with 2 very muddy puppies. i will have tomorrow to spend with kendra and chris. finished the blanket i was working on. now on to the next one for christmas. ugh it never ends. Hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving

Sherry, was it you thinking of making a RR holding 2 strands together??? Wasn't somebody???

Well I have and I am again. Making a Christmas afghan with the ILTY Christmas Sparkle with red and will also use some white and green. I probably won't keep it though I'm only a few rows in and loving it! I just don't decorate much for Christmas though I love to do it.

Annie no snow yet. Our weather cannot make up it's mind. Warmed up almost 10 degrees from 6-9 last night. 46 this morning, with today's high being 47?? Looks like we will get rain today. Possible snow tomorrow. Just in time for the mountain pass travelers to get hammered on the passes again.

Well I have and I am again. Making a Christmas afghan with the ILTY Christmas Sparkle with red and will also use some white and green. I probably won't keep it though I'm only a few rows in and loving it! I just don't decorate much for Christmas though I love to do it.

Pictures? Pattern? Come on :rabbit, help a :turtle out. :lol

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Baby K and I are home! Morning went by fairly fast at work, picked her up and now we just ate lunch and I'm checking in before doing some work around the house. What work? Don't know! I did start an earflap hat I'm testing for our own CroJulee! Loving how she made the earflaps as you go......

Ann, thanks hon! We need to remember that more often, yes?

Tonyal, you have a nice turkey day too!

Mary, oooooo love to see a pic too!

Sue - yes enjoy your two days but more than that, look forward to that nice vaca coming up! Woot!

Well Baby K is calling, I am not 'allowed' to have me time you know! LOL

Have a great rest of your day and have a wonderful holiday!

Mama Kuddles

Give me a day off with nothing to do and my sewing machine...

[ATTACH]48022[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48021[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48024[/ATTACH]

Fabulous! And I recognize that turtle patch...hmmmmm wonder where that came from?

Love from Mama K

Give me a day off with nothing to do and my sewing machine...

[ATTACH]48022[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48021[/ATTACH][ATTACH]48024[/ATTACH]

And hmmmmm will a Nook Color fit into that bag? LOL

Mama

Hidy Ho Ladies! I've just been goofing off playing my Pogo games It is Wednesday and that is badge day! :lol My headache has finally settled down and I think that I can concentrate on a new pattern so I'll be moving on to crocheting soon. I'm so glad that I don't have to bake anything until Friday! :)

Joanne, sorry we don't have much sunshine today to spare. IDK who's got it, but it's not us. :lol

Ann, high 70's and chance of rain. It can do what it wants outside today since I'll be inside sewing and crocheting ALL DAY!!!

Mama, enjoy your time off. 4 1/2 days must be nice, but I'll take my 2. :lol

:hug to all!

Ugh, mid 30's here and raining, possibly changing to snow. Hope you're having fun sewing and crocheting!

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Morning! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. :) ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

Just wanted to hop in and say HI......... thinking about you all!!

Love you guys!!! Have a great day!!!!

:heart

:mug

Hiya Tam!!! Love you too! :hug

good morning,:D I just spent the last 2 hours lovin on two dogs.:cheer they came home early. drove all night. i am now heading to bed since i work again tonight.and leaving the DH with 2 very muddy puppies. i will have tomorrow to spend with kendra and chris. finished the blanket i was working on. now on to the next one for christmas. ugh it never ends. Hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving

Awww, snuggles to the pups! Have a good day tomorrow. Love to see pics of the blanket.

Annie no snow yet. Our weather cannot make up it's mind. Warmed up almost 10 degrees from 6-9 last night. 46 this morning, with today's high being 47?? Looks like we will get rain today. Possible snow tomorrow. Just in time for the mountain pass travelers to get hammered on the passes again.

The blanket sounds beautiful! Pics please!!! :D Your weather sounds a lot like ours. Just can't make up it's mind. It's freezing today, but they're talking in the 60's for Saturday!

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Baby K and I are home! Morning went by fairly fast at work, picked her up and now we just ate lunch and I'm checking in before doing some work around the house. What work? Don't know! I did start an earflap hat I'm testing for our own CroJulee! Loving how she made the earflaps as you go......

Ann, thanks hon! We need to remember that more often, yes?

Tonyal, you have a nice turkey day too!

Mary, oooooo love to see a pic too!

Sue - yes enjoy your two days but more than that, look forward to that nice vaca coming up! Woot!

Well Baby K is calling, I am not 'allowed' to have me time you know! LOL

Have a great rest of your day and have a wonderful holiday!

Mama Kuddles

That hat of CroJulee's is so cute! Yes, Mama, we do need to remember to be thankful for what we have more often. Enjoy your time off! :hug

Hi all, just a quick hello. We have the boys tonight, so it's "MeMo I need this..... MeMo I want this...."

DH interviewed at HL today, they are doing a background check and he will probably start next week!!! WOOT!!!! He gets a 15% discount (he was nice enough to tell me) and if something is on sale, I still get the 15% on top of the other discount!! Look out yarn department--I'll be ready to start buying!!! LOL He did ask if I like their yarn and told him I love ILTY.

Started the baking tonight (I cheated and bought frozen pies), and will do the rest tomorrow. The DDs will help some too.

Everyone have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for my many blessings and for your friendship.

Hi all, just a quick hello. We have the boys tonight, so it's "MeMo I need this..... MeMo I want this...."

DH interviewed at HL today, they are doing a background check and he will probably start next week!!! WOOT!!!! He gets a 15% discount (he was nice enough to tell me) and if something is on sale, I still get the 15% on top of the other discount!! Look out yarn department--I'll be ready to start buying!!! LOL He did ask if I like their yarn and told him I love ILTY.

Started the baking tonight (I cheated and bought frozen pies), and will do the rest tomorrow. The DDs will help some too.

Everyone have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for my many blessings and for your friendship.

Wootie Woot Woot!!! That's fantastic news! (Just getting the job let alone the discount! Woot!) Wish we had an HL around here, I'd be sending DH there for a job interview! :lol Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :hug

HI all,

Sherry- WOOT for DH and the job!!! What a bonus- having a job and getting you a discount on yarn!!!

Sue- Love the projects you had time to work on today!!!

Kuddles- Sounds like you and Baby k are having a great afternoon/evening!

Ann- The rain finally stopped. It did get colder, though and of course the heat in my car decided to start acting up-not working properly- oh, well...

I stopped on my way home to watch the little one for a bit while DD went to a store where her friend works to pick out a few things. Her friend is working there on Black Friday and she'll buy them for DD then. My SIL got "stuck" at work tonight- so he'll be working a double shift today, then come home to sleep in the AM and back to work at 2. DD is kind of bummed, but it is what it is.

My oldest is not coming after all--she has gotten a cold and doesn't want to share! Also she said the thought of 12 hrs on a bus round trip with a box of kleenex wasn't exactly how she wanted to spend the holiday--she'd much rather be home snuggled in her blankets I made her. Can't say as if i blame her, although I was a little sad for a bit. She's going to try and come down a weekend in Dec.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed day! :tdance

Joanne, I'm sorry that your DD can't make it for the holiday. It's understandable that she wants to stay home where she isn't feeling well, but I know how much you miss them them! :hug

We aren't doing anything today. DH has to work tonight and we are celebrating the holiday on Saturday with my kids so I'll be around off and on today. Take care everyone and be safe if you are travelling! :hug Try not to eat too much turkey (or pie!) :lol

:pilgrim:tdance:ttalk

Happy Thanksgiving! Up bright and early, coffee is poured-and having one for Ann too!!! :)

I just want to say that I'm grateful for each and every one of you- and the wonderful camaraderie that we have here! We are blessed to live in a world where we can make friends we never may have met otherwise from places we may never get to visit in person.

Today is also my DH's Birthday, it's Ryan's 4th mos birthday, and it's his and my stepgrandson's First thanksgiving! Lots to celebrate and be grateful for.

Many blessings to each and every one of you!:hug

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so blessed this year! and thankful for it all!

I was able to do Julee's test hat all in one day yesterday! Easy Peasy is right and I used RH tweeds and love how rich it looks! Here's a pic!

Have a great day all!

Mama Kuddles

post-17419-135897713187_thumb.jpg

:pilgrim:tdance:ttalk

Happy Thanksgiving! Up bright and early, coffee is poured-and having one for Ann too!!! :)

I just want to say that I'm grateful for each and every one of you- and the wonderful camaraderie that we have here! We are blessed to live in a world where we can make friends we never may have met otherwise from places we may never get to visit in person.

Today is also my DH's Birthday, it's Ryan's 4th mos birthday, and it's his and my stepgrandson's First thanksgiving! Lots to celebrate and be grateful for.

Many blessings to each and every one of you!:hug

I count the friendships I've made here as one of my greatest blessings. You all mean a great deal to me! Happy Birthday to DH! Happy 4th mos birthday to Ryan and Happy First Thanksgiving to your stepgrandson!

I was able to do Julee's test hat all in one day yesterday! Easy Peasy is right and I used RH tweeds and love how rich it looks! Here's a pic!

Have a great day all!

Mama Kuddles

It came out great! Love the color!

Happy thanksgiving to you all.

well my day has started out with the dogs greeting me happily at the door, getting into something in the back yard and ugh they reek like a nasty swap I had about an inch of dirt in my tub after rinsing them off. then lotto exploded his new toy and I have stuffing everywhere.

Have a great day all!

Mama Kuddles

Mama that turned out beautiful! I cannot find the RH tweed around here much. I was in Oregon a few months ago and found it for the first time. It makes that hat really special!

Archived