crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Joanne - you can always order online for HL--not that I'm an enabler or anything. LOL

Ann - hope your day went well.

A few minutes of quiet before the boys get here - they will be here most of the weekend as mommy gets ready for finals.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joanne - you can always order online for HL--not that I'm an enabler or anything. LOL

A few minutes of quiet before the boys get here - they will be here most of the weekend as mommy gets ready for finals.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

:lol:lol OH, I know I can order online---and you? enable? :lol:lol

Have a good weeeknd!!!

Melani- Enjoy your weekend too!!!! Are you going to be Christmas crafting or shopping at all? We're heading to a warehouse sale (Conair/Cuisinart) early tomorrow morning. After that- out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel!!!

No - I have been under the weather most of the week, somehow or another I managed to get pinkeye, and now have a scratchy throat. My second-born, Michael, and the rest of the drama club, are performing their play this weekend. The first performance was tonight ~ I didn't go, my brother did! Michael said it went very well. I'm going tomorrow (along with a few other relatives). Also tomorrow, a very good friend from high school is having a surprise birthday party, so I'm going to that for a while. I won't stay too long, though, as I don't want to get anyone else sick... Other than that, I don't have any big plans for the weekend... :)

Have fun!! I've been to the Cracker Barrel once - it was a lot of fun!! :D

Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday! :D My tummy's feeling a bit better today, but now I've got a scratchy throat. What the heck! Oh well, hopefully I'll get it out of the way before Christmas! I just need to feel good enough to keep on working on my projects! :hook I made an Ugly but Warm hat last night and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I also started a basic slouchy hat and so far that's looking good! Hope you all have a great day!

Sue, hope you are having fun in Marathon!

Mama K, how was movie night? I watched The Addams family! :lol

Where do I sign up to be one of your "Big Kids"??? :rofl

:lol You can be one of my "big kids" if you want! :lol

Ann- Did your tummy settle down at all?

That's a big NO. Ended up taking another pain pill and a muscle spasm pill (at the same time).Oh boy! It was beddy by time then! :lol I still feel nauseous, but the pain is less! :)

Melani- Enjoy your weekend too!!!! Are you going to be Christmas crafting or shopping at all? We're heading to a warehouse sale (Conair/Cuisinart) early tomorrow morning. After that- out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel!!!

Oooohhh, watcha looking to buy? Sounds like fun! (if the crowds aren't bad, lol!) Enjoy Cracker Barrel!

Thanks. I got my first ever Ugly but Warm hat made and started a slouchy hat. So not too bad considering how lousy I was feeling! :P

No - I have been under the weather most of the week, somehow or another I managed to get pinkeye, and now have a scratchy throat. My second-born, Michael, and the rest of the drama club, are performing their play this weekend. The first performance was tonight ~ I didn't go, my brother did! Michael said it went very well. I'm going tomorrow (along with a few other relatives). Also tomorrow, a very good friend from high school is having a surprise birthday party, so I'm going to that for a while. I won't stay too long, though, as I don't want to get anyone else sick... Other than that, I don't have any big plans for the weekend... :)

Have fun!! I've been to the Cracker Barrel once - it was a lot of fun!! :D

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the play and birthday party! :hug

Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday! :D My tummy's feeling a bit better today, but now I've got a scratchy throat. What the heck! Oh well, hopefully I'll get it out of the way before Christmas! I just need to feel good enough to keep on working on my projects! :hook I made an Ugly but Warm hat last night and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I also started a basic slouchy hat and so far that's looking good! Hope you all have a great day!

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the play and birthday party! :hug

:hug Thanks, Ann!! I hope you get to feeling better soon, too! I'm debating about the birthday party now... I don't want to get anyone else sick! I think I can keep my germs to myself at the play; just have to take my hand sanitizer with me... I'm sure I'd be hugging people at the party, and I'd feel awful if anyone else got the crud I'm dealing with! I think my wonderful, terrific, awesome kids brought it home with them from school... :angry

Good morning to you, and good night to me!!! :lol Have an awesome Saturday!!! :hug

Good morning!

Ann- Sorry that the tummy is still not great- but glad the pain is less. I love the UBW hat pattern--I've made a few! and have a few more to make--Which slouchy hat pattern are you using (if you can share).

Melani- Kids are great for bringing lots of things home from school---another "joy of motherhood" Feel better!

I'm looking for an ice cream maker for my youngest at the sale since she is the only one that I haven't gotten one for. When we were in Boston together (before she had GS), my oldest made us some yummy ice cream and sorbet and she commented how she'd like one of them. I'm going to get some hairbrushes (they always have them for $1.00 and they are nice ones) Also looking for a crockpot with timer for my oldest (if the price is good)--and some pots/pans for my DH's oldest. We'll see how we do--but I feel like I need to check there before looking elsewhere since we've gotten some really good deals in the past. It's a once/year sale. I've gotten my toaster, coffee maker, toaster oven, waffle iron and griddler from prior year sales there.

I'd better go wake up DH--how can he sleep when we have a big sale waiting?:lol

Great news!!!! Besides getting Mary Jo's latest bag, DH will start at HL on Wednesday!!!! I see lots of yarn in my future LOL.

Wootie Woot Wootington!

Thanks Mama! I hope you have a meltdown free night tonight too. Movie night sounds great! I watched The Grinch on tv the other night! It's one of my favorites!

Hi Ann! Yup almost had a meltdown cause she stayed up later and she did NOT want to brush her teeth but it ended fine! We watched over 2 hours of her holiday shows!

Mama- WTG on the no yarn buying. We'll have to :cheer each other on--I know what you mean about the "itch". Enjoy movie night

Agreed! We'll try to help each other with not buying.......don't know how long I'll last but I'm sure doing well so far!

Mama K

:hug Thanks, Ann!! I hope you get to feeling better soon, too! I'm debating about the birthday party now... I don't want to get anyone else sick! I think I can keep my germs to myself at the play; just have to take my hand sanitizer with me... I'm sure I'd be hugging people at the party, and I'd feel awful if anyone else got the crud I'm dealing with! I think my wonderful, terrific, awesome kids brought it home with them from school... :angry

Good morning to you, and good night to me!!! :lol Have an awesome Saturday!!! :hug

Don't ya just love all the wonderful germs the kids bring home from school! :( Sounds like you'd be better off staying home and resting instead of going to the party, jmo. :hug

Good morning!

Ann- Sorry that the tummy is still not great- but glad the pain is less. I love the UBW hat pattern--I've made a few! and have a few more to make--Which slouchy hat pattern are you using (if you can share).

I'm looking for an ice cream maker for my youngest at the sale since she is the only one that I haven't gotten one for. When we were in Boston together (before she had GS), my oldest made us some yummy ice cream and sorbet and she commented how she'd like one of them. I'm going to get some hairbrushes (they always have them for $1.00 and they are nice ones) Also looking for a crockpot with timer for my oldest (if the price is good)--and some pots/pans for my DH's oldest. We'll see how we do--but I feel like I need to check there before looking elsewhere since we've gotten some really good deals in the past. It's a once/year sale. I've gotten my toaster, coffee maker, toaster oven, waffle iron and griddler from prior year sales there.

I'd better go wake up DH--how can he sleep when we have a big sale waiting?:lol

Wow, sounds like a great sale! Hope you find lots of bargains today! I finished the slouchy hat and I love it! Here's the link. It was super easy!

Hi Ann! Yup almost had a meltdown cause she stayed up later and she did NOT want to brush her teeth but it ended fine! We watched over 2 hours of her holiday shows!

Mama K

Glad you avoided the meltdown last night! 2 hrs of holiday shows! Woot! You must be ready for some adult time! :lol Hope you have a great day! :hug

Hi all,

Had a successful day- and I'm done with shopping!!! I was able to get my DD the ice cream maker (and also got one for us ) Picked up a pot/pan set for DH's oldest and my oldest. Got a coffee maker and a coffee grinder, a brush for everyone, a mini food processor. We had a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel and I picked up some cute little ornaments for 74 ea!.

We then headed to a few stores and picked up a few more little gifts then took a break at B&N. Headed to Big Lots, Dollar Tree and then home! Long day, but productive. I even crocheted a bit in the car!

Love the slouchy beanie pattern Ann- thank you for the link!!!!

Off to relax for a bit after a busy day!!!

Good Morning Everyone! Still feeling under the weather this morning so I'll keep this short. Not planning much of anything today except working on some more presents. December is slipping by!

Joanne, sounds like you had a very successful day yesterday! :yay

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! :hug

Here's a quick peek at my slouchy hat! Don't mind the model! :lol

Ann, the model is beautiful as is the hat! Been wanting to make a slouchy so might just give this one a try!

And good morning to all! This morning, off to see the Muppet movie! Then lunch at McDs then home.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mama K

Ann, the model is beautiful as is the hat! Been wanting to make a slouchy so might just give this one a try!

And good morning to all! This morning, off to see the Muppet movie! Then lunch at McDs then home.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mama K

You're a sweetie :hug The hat was really easy to make. I'm thinking of making one for each of my DIL's, just have to decide on colors/yarn. Have a great time at the movies/McD's!

Good afternoon!!!

Ann- Love the hat--and the model!!!! I may just try that pattern this afternoon!

Kuddles- Hope you had a fun time at The Muppets and Mickey D's!

Been a busy morning- Did some cleaning- third load of laundry is on- decided to tackle the sheets and the towels in addition to our regular laundry! I also decided to pull out the wrapping paper and wrap the gifts- I have NEVER had gifts wrapped on Dec 4th!! It's usually more like the 24th!:lol:lol

Finally sitting down and going to pick up the :crocheting!

Good afternoon!!!

Ann- Love the hat--and the model!!!! I may just try that pattern this afternoon!

Been a busy morning- Did some cleaning- third load of laundry is on- decided to tackle the sheets and the towels in addition to our regular laundry! I also decided to pull out the wrapping paper and wrap the gifts- I have NEVER had gifts wrapped on Dec 4th!! It's usually more like the 24th!:lol:lol

Finally sitting down and going to pick up the :crocheting!

Thanks for the compliments on the hat. I finished another one a few minutes ago and just started one more! Boy, you want to come wrap my gifts now?! It won't take you long! :lol

Nice hat Ann! I will have to go back a few pages and see what pattern you used!

Thank you. It works up really quick!

wait you didn't use a pattern! :cool

edit...now that was supposed to be a cool emoticon... How about a :yay

Oh, I most definitely used a pattern! :lol Here's the link

Ann - I made a slouchy today between things!

Joanne - the movie was okay, too much hitting and sassy talk for my tastes for Baby K....but oh well.

Back to her! Had a good day, hope you all did too!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Happy Monday!!!

I ended up making another Ugly but Warm hat yesterday for me last night. I had made one for myself, but my middle DD claimed it over Thanksgiving. Even though the temps have been warm here, it IS December so they are bound to drop soon. I figured I'd better have a hat ready!! I added a flower to it and like it. I'll try to get pics up sometime this week...I did finally find my camera cord--it had fallen underneath the ottoman!

Hope you ALL have a good day!!! I've got to run--it is super foggy out there which is going to make for a very slow commute to paradise!

I'm home!! I'm exhausted, but home. Skipping class since it's just review and the instructor stinks at review.

It was very educational and I made a lot of new contacts. :)

I've missed you all. I was checking the board at least once a day, but hard to respond with my iPad. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Good Morning Everyone!

Ann - I made a slouchy today between things!

Joanne - the movie was okay, too much hitting and sassy talk for my tastes for Baby K....but oh well.

Back to her! Had a good day, hope you all did too!

Love from Mama Kuddles

Did you use the same slouchy hat pattern? I made two of them yesterday! :lol Sorry you didn't enjoy the movie that much, but glad it was a good day! Hope you have another good one! :hug

Happy Monday!!!

I ended up making another Ugly but Warm hat yesterday for me last night. I had made one for myself, but my middle DD claimed it over Thanksgiving. Even though the temps have been warm here, it IS December so they are bound to drop soon. I figured I'd better have a hat ready!! I added a flower to it and like it. I'll try to get pics up sometime this week...I did finally find my camera cord--it had fallen underneath the ottoman!

Hope you ALL have a good day!!! I've got to run--it is super foggy out there which is going to make for a very slow commute to paradise!

Be safe out there! We have a beautiful sunny day! I made an UBW hat as a gift the other day, but I'm thinking of making one for myself soon. They are nice and warm! Looking forward to your pic!

Everyone have a safe Monday out there! I can not believe that Christmas is 20 days away! YIKES!!!

Mama K

You had to say that! 20 days! YIKES!

I'm home!! I'm exhausted, but home. Skipping class since it's just review and the instructor stinks at review.

It was very educational and I made a lot of new contacts. :)

I've missed you all. I was checking the board at least once a day, but hard to respond with my iPad. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Welcome back! You were missed! :hug Glad you had a good time though!

Archived