crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone! What a day. Woke up late, with a migraine, and realized that I had a dr's appt this morning! I had 20 min to get ready! :eek We were only 5 minutes late, so not too bad! :lol Thankfully the meds kicked in and I'm feeling better, just really tired. Don't know how anything I crochet later today is gonna look! :hook:lol Happy December 1st everyone! :wreath

Good morning!

Running late- so just stopping into say Happy December 1!!!

Hope you're day is going well! I finally watched R&I's last night! It was good! Loved Harry's Law last night too! :yes

Good morning!

Joanne, yes she still seems to like floor hockey! They had a two week break, yesterday first game in 3 weeks.....grandma and papa got to come so she was thrilled! Too bad they lost 9 to 1! Oh well, at this age, she doesn't care about that yet!

SOOOOOOO glad it is Thursday! I'm ready for the weekend!

Have a great day all!

Mama K

Oh, that's great that her grandparents were able to go to the game! Glad she is still enjoying it too!

Happy December!!!

Joanne - The ugly but warm hats will fit me now, so I guess I just did the first ones too tight. They're for children, so it should be ok.

Mama K - homework and studying can be sooooooo trying. My GS is in first grade and he has homework every night (reading a book and math homework, sometimes art), and it's sometimes hard to get him to do it.

Sue - Glad you're getting close to your month's vacation!! Sent you an email to catch you up on everyone.

Ann - sounds like you're going to have a great day crocheting!! I agree about the stocking stuffers--I dont' have much for the stockings, so I need to get out there and find something.

Tonya - sorry about your family.

Well, I need to get finished getting ready and get to work. Gonna be a busy, busy day.

I try to find unique things for the stockings but I'm having a hard time this year! It makes it really hard now that I can't drive. I used to go out on my lunch breaks and hit the little shops downtown. Oh, well, makes it more interesting! :lol

I just got Mary Jo's December bag!!!!! I'm soooooo excited!! It's so beautiful!! Will post a picture later today!!

Woot!!!! Welcome to the club!!!

Happy December!!!

Mama K - homework and studying can be sooooooo trying. My GS is in first grade and he has homework every night (reading a book and math homework, sometimes art), and it's sometimes hard to get him to do it.

Thanks Sherry, yup it is sooo hard! And when it is hard for them.....well you know.

Mama K

Hi all! Baby K just had a melt down. You know I keep thinking those will stop but uh, guess not! Over the tiniest things! Oh well, it's over now.

Wind down time now and hope the rest of the evening goes well!

Have a good one all! TGIF tomorrow!

Mama K

I just got Mary Jo's December bag!!!!! I'm soooooo excited!! It's so beautiful!! Will post a picture later today!!

I knew it was you. Mary Jo and I share who's getting each month's tote so we don't send to the same person. :devil

Got your e-mail and just answered. Only took me 2 days! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I'm so happy for you!!! I love mine and feel so honored to be a "bag lady"! Enjoy it...you'll be on :c9 for a long time!!!

Hi all,

Kuddles- Hope Baby K goes to bed soon to give you a little 'me' time--it's hard when they have melt down's. Hugs to you!!!

Ann- Hope the migraine is gone by the time you read this!

Hi Lacey!!!

You'll be proud of me--I stopped at Michael's on the way home and did not buy any yarn!! I went for the "deal of the day" which was an 130 pc art kit- crayons, paints, colored pencils, markers- for $5.00--got it for my 8 year old step granddaughter. I was very proud of myself:D

Sue- Enjoy your weekend at Marathon!!:)

december is here already??? blink blink...whered the rest of the year go? december is a busy month round here as far as birthdays...

1~my cousin

2~my brother in law

4~my ma

6~DH & i twin nephews

9~FIL

14~DH

18~mine (but as of this year i refuse to acknowledge any aging....im 37 forever LOL

25~of course JESUS

26~15th wedding anniversary

december is here already??? blink blink...whered the rest of the year go? december is a busy month round here as far as birthdays...

1~my cousin

2~my brother in law

4~my ma

6~DH & i twin nephews

9~FIL

14~DH

18~mine (but as of this year i refuse to acknowledge any aging....im 37 forever LOL

25~of course JESUS

My birthday is the 24th, but I'm with you. I reject the idea of aging and will start moving in reverse now until I am 21 again. I will hold there forever!!! :lol

My Dad always said he was going to stop counting birthdays at 39; worked out fine for him til this year - I turned 39!! :rofl

Actually, he just counts the anniversaries of his 39th birthday now... I think his last birthday was the 23rd anniversary of his 39th birthday or something like that... I gave up trying to keep track!!!

Mama K - My youngest (he's 7) still has rough times, he usually needs some Mama cuddles and he's okay... Hope your little one pulls through it okay. It's tough, though, when you really want to help them and you're not exactly sure what the real problem is... I mean, c'mon, really? You're that upset over ________ ? What's the real issue? Ya know what I mean? :hug Oh, and :cchip never hurt, either... :wink

my moms birthday is the 12th. She'll be 50Something. Not exactly sure what tho. I cant keep track. Seems like she been 50Something for a LONG time now LOL.

And my sister (KatieBug) will be 24???? 25??? Shes gonna kick me in the butt. LOL But Im pretty sure its 25. I think???? :D

there is a special birthday this month..on Dec 10. Our family is celebrating Christmas together with I believe all 6 siblings together. You see our dad died in 1982. He was born in 1911..on Dec 10 :yes If dad was still alive the 10th would have been his 100th birthday. I just think it's neat that we will all be together on that day

Wow lots of December birthday's!!!:eek Only one in my family- my stepdaughter- Dec 6th.

Mary- That is great that all 6 of you will get together on what would have been your Dad's 100th birthday!!:manyheart

Sue- It's here-:clap -the weekend in Marathon!!!! Have fun!!!!!

Kuddles- We made it to Friday--another work week almost "in the books":lol

Ann-Hope this morning finds you feeling better than yesterday morning!

Coffee is on, getting ready for another cup already!

Have a wonderful day!

Hi all,

Kuddles- Hope Baby K goes to bed soon to give you a little 'me' time--it's hard when they have melt down's. Hugs to you!!!

You'll be proud of me--I stopped at Michael's on the way home and did not buy any yarn!!

Yup she went to bed and no more 'issues'........thanks for the hugs, I needed them!

I AM proud of you! I haven't bought yarn in over a month and I'm starting to 'itch'....but nope, not gonna buy any this month!

1~my cousin

2~my brother in law

4~my ma

6~DH & i twin nephews

9~FIL

14~DH

25~of course JESUS

YIKES!

My birthday is the 24th, but I'm with you. I reject the idea of aging and will start moving in reverse now until I am 21 again. I will hold there forever!!! :lol

:eek

Mama K - My youngest (he's 7) still has rough times, he usually needs some Mama cuddles and he's okay... Hope your little one pulls through it okay. It's tough, though, when you really want to help them and you're not exactly sure what the real problem is... I mean, c'mon, really? You're that upset over ________ ? What's the real issue? Ya know what I mean? :hug Oh, and :cchip never hurt, either... :wink

Thanks for understanding! It helps to know there are others that understand! When she gets upset to that degree, there is no talking, no reasoning. So like you said, I just hugged her, and talked very softly that mama was here and she calmed down and 5 minutes later, acted like nothing had happened! Oh to turn it off that quickly!

Kuddles- We made it to Friday--another work week almost "in the books":lol

Woot! I sure thought Friday would never get here! Today....first to the state office then by the time I'm back to my office, I think da boss will be gone for the day! Woot!

Sue, have a GREAT time this weekend!

To all, have a wonderful Friday and remember to show your love to someone today! So many are feeling down, do something to lift just one person up today!

Love,

Mama Kuddles

there is a special birthday this month..on Dec 10. Our family is celebrating Christmas together with I believe all 6 siblings together. You see our dad died in 1982. He was born in 1911..on Dec 10 :yes If dad was still alive the 10th would have been his 100th birthday. I just think it's neat that we will all be together on that day

That is neat! I hope you all have a great time! :hug

Sue- It's here-:clap -the weekend in Marathon!!!! Have fun!!!!!

YEA!!! I leave in about an hour to pick up the boss and head south!! :cheer

Sue, have a GREAT time this weekend!

To all, have a wonderful Friday and remember to show your love to someone today! So many are feeling down, do something to lift just one person up today!

Love,

Mama Kuddles

Thanks Mama! Now if I show my love you you today how would that be different than any other day?? ;):hug

Sue - enjoy your time this weekend!

Mama K - know the feeling about the melt-downs, oldest GS did for a couple of months right after school started. Hopefully it will be better tonight and this weekend.

Ann - hope you're doing well today!

Ducky - you sure have a lot of birthdays to celebrate!!

It's cold and dreary here today, chance of snow/winter mix this weekend. I'm so not ready for this kind of weather.

Have a great Friday!!! Hugs to all!

I'm taking a quick break on the worship stuff.

Hi Crochet Friends! Thanks for thinking of me and wishing me well. No headache today, just tummy troubles. Life goes on...

I was organizing the few Christmas presents I have this morning and realized that I'm almost finished the grandkids! :yay Now to finish the "big kids"! They can be the tough ones! Might just fill them up with chips and beer! They'd like that. :lol

Sue, have a wonderful time this weekend!!!

Mama K, glad the little one settled down fairly quickly after her meltdown last night.

Boy there are a lot of birthdays this month! We have two, DIL on the 20th and SIL on the 29th.

Mary, I think it's great that you'll all be together to celebrate what would have been your dad's 100th birthday!

Joanne, good for you for avoiding the yarn and just getting the art kit! WTG!

Okey Dokey, time to take a pain pill and move around a bit. See you all later! Have a great day! :hug

Thanks Mama! Now if I show my love you you today how would that be different than any other day?? ;):hug

True enough but I always want more :hug:hug from you!

Mama K - know the feeling about the melt-downs, oldest GS did for a couple of months right after school started. Hopefully it will be better tonight and this weekend.

Thanks for understanding! And thanks for the hope!

Hi Crochet Friends! Thanks for thinking of me and wishing me well. No headache today, just tummy troubles. Life goes on...

Mama K, glad the little one settled down fairly quickly after her meltdown last night.

:hug and hope you feel better! Thanks, I hope for no meltdown tonite!

Tonite is our movie pizza nite so we'll watch Pooh Christmas, Mickey Christmas and probably the Grinch Stole Christmas!

Have a good rest of your day all!

Love from Mama K

:hug and hope you feel better! Thanks, I hope for no meltdown tonite!

Tonite is our movie pizza nite so we'll watch Pooh Christmas, Mickey Christmas and probably the Grinch Stole Christmas!

Have a good rest of your day all!

Love from Mama K

Thanks Mama! I hope you have a meltdown free night tonight too. Movie night sounds great! I watched The Grinch on tv the other night! It's one of my favorites!

Great news!!!! Besides getting Mary Jo's latest bag, DH will start at HL on Wednesday!!!! I see lots of yarn in my future LOL.

WooHoo! Fantastic!!! :yay

Wow lots of December birthday's!!!:eek Only one in my family- my stepdaughter- Dec 6th.

My brother turns 25 this month, and my niece turns 1. I think that covers it for this month for us! :lol

I was organizing the few Christmas presents I have this morning and realized that I'm almost finished the grandkids! :yay Now to finish the "big kids"! They can be the tough ones! Might just fill them up with chips and beer! They'd like that. :lol

Where do I sign up to be one of your "Big Kids"??? :rofl

Great news!!!! Besides getting Mary Jo's latest bag, DH will start at HL on Wednesday!!!! I see lots of yarn in my future LOL.

WOOT!! :cheer That IS great news! Merry Christmas! :hug

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!! :yay

Wonderful news!!!! So happy that he got the job:clap:clap That's two good things- and you know what they say---things happen in 3's!!! So you've got another good thing coming your way--:)

I love, "I love this yarn" and I love this cotton--but closest HL is in PA a little over an hour away- haven't been there in a year...but I'm not buying yarn!!

Mama- WTG on the no yarn buying. We'll have to :cheer each other on--I know what you mean about the "itch". Enjoy movie night

Ann- Did your tummy settle down at all?

Sue- You should be in Marathon by now--and having a ball!!!

Melani- Enjoy your weekend too!!!! Are you going to be Christmas crafting or shopping at all? We're heading to a warehouse sale (Conair/Cuisinart) early tomorrow morning. After that- out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel!!!

Archived