crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorgeous totes Joanne, LeeAnn and LaVonne :manyheart I love them all :yes

Lillibet, I plan on lining mine, but haven't yet :think

I finished my first stashbuster today :clap:yay

LOL - I noticed you said "first"... so, does that mean there are more in your future? :) Great job - love the colors!

LOL - I noticed you said "first"... so, does that mean there are more in your future? :) Great job - love the colors!

Of course :lol Well, first I did the granny checkered go round. Now this one and I'm going to do another and give them to my mom and my aunt for mother's day gifts :yes Then of course, I'm sure I'll make more :wink

Hello hello!

Can I join in??? :D

My name is LeeAnn and I am officially a tote addict! :manyheartMy friends here on the Ville Joanne and Marisa shared pictures of their finished totes and the link and so began my addiction.

I love the pattern! Thank you so much!

Here are pics of the totes that I finished since Friday evening.

hugs n squishes!!!:hug

LOVE IT!!! you did a great job! Welcome to the addiction!

I would say it's a TA meeting, but that can get read wrong... way wrong! :lol LOL Then again, we could call it TBA (Tote Bags Anonymous) but then everyone would wonder what was going to be announced... tee hee... and we don't want to call it TA Hookers Anonymous - no, that would be way way wrong!!! BWAHAHAHAHA... on the up side - there are a lot worse things to be addicted to - and totes are SOOOOO handy!!! :D

:rofl You're killin' me Mel!

Hi.. my name is Tammy............... I'm addited to making crocheted totes. :hook

my 3rd sbt ILTY in Antique Teal and Nightwatch [ATTACH]38765[/ATTACH]

~*~*~ Beautiful ~*~*~

I finished the Stash Buster tote I was working on at our meet-up yesterday. It was fun to work on it while the Yankee game was on!!!!

It's RHSS in Turqua and the variegated is Peruvian Print. This time I made the handles a little longer (40 ch)

oooooooooh... nice... very nice!!!

:heart

:mug

Good evening all!

wow! What a great CAL! I can't believe all of the beautiful eye candy that I have seen. All of you are so talented! The color combinations are fantastic!

Joanne-love tote #4, did you start on your next one?

Thank you all for the warmest welcome. I finished another tote today, made this one smaller as I am going to use it for work. I too am thinking of lining it, but am going to have to think exactly how to go about doing it.

3 totes in less than 3 days,..help!!!! I'm addicted!:devil:devil:devil

:::::::::::::Love it::::::::::::::::

great job!

Finally got a pic, its laying on the material I plan to line it with.

[ATTACH]38781[/ATTACH]

That tote is awesome... and I love the fabric!

I so need to get mine lined!!!! I need to get it mailed out.

:woo.......... How Pretty!!!!

Wow LeeAnn:

Your tote is lovely again another beautiful tote..

I love the colors on this one too...

Cant wait to see many more coming from you..

hugs

Lillibet

Good evening all!

wow! What a great CAL! I can't believe all of the beautiful eye candy that I have seen. All of you are so talented! The color combinations are fantastic!

Thank you all for the warmest welcome. I finished another tote today, made this one smaller as I am going to use it for work. I too am thinking of lining it, but am going to have to think exactly how to go about doing it.

Dear laVonne:

I love the black botton then that lovely colorful yet dark colors in the center..

Can you tell me how much fabric you got there for your bag? That will give me a idea as how much fabric i need to line a tote.

I love that fishy fabric..

Now you got me thinking.... If i can learn to line these stash buster totes I can buy cat or dogie or fabric with both and line the totes for the animal clinic staff for gifts for christmas... that would be awesome...

So if you can tell me how much fabric yardage that is that will help me ....

Hugs

lillibet

[ATTACH]38781[/ATTACH]

Dear marisa:

Sweetie I love your tote....

Congratulations on your first but not last tote...

I love how you got sort of a design in the shell part of the tote.. Is that a certain yarn that creates that stripe look?

Well Please do let me know also how you make out with Linning your tote okay pretty please...

hugs

Lillibet

#4 my patriotic stashbuster tote [ATTACH]38791[/ATTACH]

::::::::: Perfect! I love it!:::::::::::

[ATTACH]38781[/ATTACH]

I have that color of yarn.... Gorgeous choice! And that material goes perfect with it! Great job!

Marisa, I love how the stripes formed! It's beautiful!!!!

[ATTACH]38781[/ATTACH]

Very, very pretty- can't wait to see it lined!!!!

Good evening all!

Joanne-love tote #4, did you start on your next one? Yes, I did- in gray and lavendar- with my Stylecraft DK yarn that I ordered from the UK- it's really nice to work with- and is thinner than WW so it will be a smaller tote!

Join the club!!!! We all are!!!!:hook

The timing of the Patriotic Tote couldn't have been better!!!! It's beautiful!!!

wow ladies! this tote thing has really taken off...loving all the totes im seeing. i unfortunately had to take a slight break from my crochet. our van door hit my shoulder saturday so im trying to take it easy for a few days (fortunately i type one handed) i have sooo many ideas for totes!

sue..this is ALL your fault! :lol

Love looking at all the beautiful totes! Great jobs ladies!!

Finally finished my shawl last night. YEAH! Hopefully I'll get home from school early enough tonight to start on tote #4.

Thank you all for your compliments :hug

Dear marisa:

Sweetie I love your tote....

Congratulations on your first but not last tote...

I love how you got sort of a design in the shell part of the tote.. Is that a certain yarn that creates that stripe look?

Well Please do let me know also how you make out with Linning your tote okay pretty please...

hugs

Lillibet

Nope, it was just the yarn. I only used the cc in the center and did not carry the mc and that's what came out :lol

Last night I got together a lining for the checkered granny bag and it's just going to be black since I already have that here. All I did was fold the piece of fabric over (which will be the bottom), layed the bag on top of the fabric to check for sizing, marked and pinned up the sides and then sewed up the sides. Folded down the top and sewed around the openning to make it 'clean'. Voila, ready to be inserted and stitched into the bag. It's not the best, but it works :lol I kept the length a little longer than the bag to make up for the round bottom. I'm hoping to stitch it in during my lunch break at work today :xfin

Gorgeous! I love it :manyheart

wow ladies! this tote thing has really taken off...loving all the totes im seeing. i unfortunately had to take a slight break from my crochet. our van door hit my shoulder saturday so im trying to take it easy for a few days (fortunately i type one handed) i have sooo many ideas for totes!

I hope your shoulder starts to feel better :hug :hug

A friend, Maureen, saw me finishing this one and wanted to buy it... yeah right.. I'm going to give it to her :lol

Beautiful!! And I'd do the same thing :lol

Have a great monday everyone!

neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Oh, this is GORGEOUS!!! Great job!!!

A friend, Maureen, saw me finishing this one and wanted to buy it... yeah right.. I'm going to give it to her :lol

Its' beautiful- I can see why she wanted to buy it- and I'd do the same thing- just give it to her!!! Another beautiful tote, Mary!

Last night I got together a lining for the checkered granny bag and it's just going to be black since I already have that here. All I did was fold the piece of fabric over (which will be the bottom), layed the bag on top of the fabric to check for sizing, marked and pinned up the sides and then sewed up the sides. Folded down the top and sewed around the openning to make it 'clean'. Voila, ready to be inserted and stitched into the bag. It's not the best, but it works :lol I kept the length a little longer than the bag to make up for the round bottom. I'm hoping to stitch it in during my lunch break at work today :xfin

You make it sound so easy!

I hope your shoulder starts to feel better :hug :hugDucky- I second that!!!

Have a great monday everyone!

Same here!!!

A

The cotton Stash Buster was actually easier for me than the one with the RHSS. I :heart cotton. :)

You guys are doing a great job. Look out people. Here comes tote makers of the world!

I adore cotton yarn as well!!! I save every scrap of cotton that is left at the end of a ball/skein! I don't have the heart to toss it!

Hmmmmm, cotton SCRAP stash buster........

kuddles

Okay so soon will be the sign up for the purse/tote swap on the 'ville so I'm thinking ALL of us making the stash buster should sign up and we can all exchange them! Who's with me!

(hee hee)

kuddles

Good evening all!

Love it!!!

[ATTACH]38781[/ATTACH]

I love it with the black and the fabric!!!!! OMG! I want that fabric! :lol

Great job Marisa!! Love it!

Perfect day for the perfect tote!

Its always my fault. I've come to accept that. :lol Feel better! :hug

Mary you are a machine!

Okay so soon will be the sign up for the purse/tote swap on the 'ville so I'm thinking ALL of us making the stash buster should sign up and we can all exchange them! Who's with me!

(hee hee)

kuddles

Oh, you know I'm in!! I do what ever my Mama says! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I finished testing a tote for kuddles and now making a SBT in wool. Both need to be felted and I hope to get that done this afternoon. I'll take before and after pics! Going out with Mom today to get her a sewing machine for Mother's Day. SSHHH! She doesn't know us kids and Pop are paying for it!

:turtle:vheart

Archived