Crochetville Back Online

Donna

I was freaking out this morning because I made the most adorable hat and couldn't post it!! :eek I was glad to find out that it wasn't just me that was having a problem (a few months ago I was unable to access CPC and I didn't know what to do with myself!!) Thanks for the fast fix!! :cheer

Not a nice thing to do to us!!!!! I was going thru withdrawal!

maybe the server needs to be put in timeout for bad behavior! :lol

Rest assured, if we ever do have to take the server down ourselves for scheduled maintenance, we give you as much advanced notice as we possibly can.

Unfortunately, we can't predict server breakdowns. ;)

okay....the shakes are starting to subside.....I can breathe again. But at least I got more rows done since I wasn't distracted. I knew crocheting was good for the mind, now we have proof. :lol

Glad to hear it was not down long. Also glad I did not sign on early in the morning on the 21st as I would not have been a happy camper. I had to go instead to an early morning appointment for a CT scan. While the CT scan did not worry me I was not looking forward to drinking the barium liquid as the last time it really bothered my stomach. This time no problem. But did suggest to the workers at the CT scan clinic that I would really be happy if they made a coffee flavored barium liquid. Especially since I could not drink my morning coffee.:coffee

So happy the ville's road to happiness is repaired. I had gotten a call from dd in arkansas asking me if I could get on & when I couldn't I emailed some buddies from the ville, just to double check my pc wasn't misbehaving.

It gets rough without my Crochetville fix!!, :lol.

So happy the ville's road to happiness is repaired. I had gotten a call from dd in arkansas asking me if I could get on & when I couldn't I emailed some buddies from the ville, just to double check my pc wasn't misbehaving.

It gets rough without my Crochetville fix!!, :lol.

I agree! It just about drove me mad! (And I'm already half way there!)

kuddles

Archived