Seeing Spots. :)

sopo

My first tote! I used Inga's pattern for the layout but chose a different square to use. I had read where some people's totes had come out really big with her pattern so I used an F hook and I crocheted tight. It came out a bit smaller than I expected but it is perfect size for a small take along project. :hook

Please don't look too hard at the lining. I don't have a sewing machine and it's been a while since I sewed anything so... it was interesting to say the least. :blush

I really like this pattern. I think I would like a bigger one out of cotton for a purse.... if I can figure the lining out better. :think:D

post-44513-135897621562_thumb.jpg

post-44513-135897621974_thumb.jpg

Your liner looks just as good as the one I put in the Simple Squares bag. I took my time and tried my best, but I didn't get the results that I had in my mind.

I own a sewing machine. In the past, I tried using it to sew a zipper onto the top of a bag and it turned out awful. It stretched the stitches and made the entire top of the bag looked warped because the zipper didn't lay flat. That's why I chose to hand stitch the liner I put into the Simple Squares bag. I'm thinking of using some bias tape next time. Maybe it will help give me some better control with putting a liner in neatly :think .... who knows. Everything just seems so flimsy and uncontrollable for me.

Love the color seclection you chose. And the fabric is a PERFECT compliment too! :hook

MisterBob

Please don't look too hard at the lining. I don't have a sewing machine and it's been a while since I sewed anything so... it was interesting to say the least. :blush

I really like this pattern. I think I would like a bigger one out of cotton for a purse.... if I can figure the lining out better. :think:D

I love it. And don't worry about the lining, it looks fine.

Thank you everyone. I'm happy with it. Wish it were a tad bigger but overall, very happy with it. Someone asked what square, it is the Lion Brand Circle to Square afghan pattern.

Thank you everyone. I'm happy with it. Wish it were a tad bigger but overall, very happy with it. Someone asked what square, it is the Lion Brand Circle to Square afghan pattern.

It was me who asked which square, thank you for the information!:)

Archived