Tested: Cup Caddy

Looks great, again thank you so much to take your time and materials to test this for me. I truly appreciate it. :manyheart

And thank YOU for letting me test! :hug I enjoyed making it. I like the pattern very much.

It's probably not the color I would've chosen, but that's what I had in my stash....maybe I'll try dying it one day. My DD ruined a bunch of our towels with her face cleanser, so I was planning to try re-dying those, anyway. I might just toss it in to the mix! :D

I'm sitting here thinking "what a great item - I need one for my desk at work!"

It's a perfect way for me to transform one of those coffee mugs people keep giving me - a not coffee/hot tea drinker LOL

Thanks, everybody! And thanks for answering Carlinda - I missed the question about the cotton yarn. Yes, this one is in cotton as the pattern specifies.

I was just thinking that these would make great teacher gifts! You could put a cheap-o cup from the dollar store inside and put a few highlighters or red pens in it, wrap it in cellophane and tie it with a pretty bow. I think any teacher would love to have one for their desk - and it would be much more appropriate than some of the crazy things people give teachers! LOL!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's so cute! My hooks need one, too. I would have to try and figure out a way to drink my coffee, while my caddy held the hooks, too. Oh, wait. Maybe not. Knowing me, I'd probably stab myself in the eye with a crochet hook... :heehee

Great job. :hook

How VERY clever!!! She's done it again! This is just like the MUCH bigger tool caddies they make out of canvas, for 5 gallon buckets. The guys can have their big old tool caddies, and we can make these pretty little cup caddies for ourselves! I love it! Will have to buy that one for sure! I can think of a couple of places that need one of these already!

• 1 month later...

Archived