2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

if someone tells you that there is a soft touch hook on sale..really really cheap..but a size you don't really use much..DO NOT GO TO JOANN'S TO BUY IT!!!

Did you know :think my local Joann's has a bunch of yarn on clearance??:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek :lol

ok so the :turtle has got to be in the lead against the :rabbit:rofl

So that is a -30, BUT I have finished a skein on the camo RR, Tote #25 I managed to use up all the scraps making another purse so that is a +6, the said purse also used up a ball, +1, and the felted tote I'm working on has finished 1 ball so far! so I'm at -19 for the week.

I will say that every skein of yarn I bought was on sale... I'm sure that has to count somehow :lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not sure you know what my screen name stands for :lol Fr=french and lop is..well lop! French Lop is a breed of rabbit :rabbit that I used to have LOTS of. I only have one of them now, but I've used the screenname for so long it's hard to give it up!

Now my barn is over-run with mini rex :D and a few other breeds

And I knew you went to rabbit shows. I knew lop is refering to rabbits. I'm just slow (like the tortoise) sometimes. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Trying really hard to get through a skein for my totals at the end of the week! I'm making headway on my summer top, now that my thumb is getting better...

I used a ball finishing a scarf (+1). Then I was given a 50 gram skein of very fine (baby weight :think), fuzzy brown :yarn last week (-2). Using a D hook, I started to make a small teddy bear. I made a mistake, and found it was harder to frog 5 rounds than :crocheting with. 1/2 the skein is gone (+1), so I should be able to finish the it by Sat. I'll post now in case I can't before Sat.

WTD: 0 YTD: + 79

Ellie 13

not sure you know what my screen name stands for :lol Fr=french and lop is..well lop! French Lop is a breed of rabbit :rabbit that I used to have LOTS of. I only have one of them now, but I've used the screenname for so long it's hard to give it up!

Now my barn is over-run with mini rex :D and a few other breeds

For some strange reason, I always read your screen name as fruit loop lady (like the cereal)! :heehee

For some strange reason, I always read your screen name as fruit loop lady (like the cereal)! :heehee

well there are some that would agree with that assessment!

I won't be posting the tabulation of scores until Sunday night at the earliest. I am going to be gone leaving tomorrow at noon and getting back Sunday night. It might not be til Monday...just so ya'll know!

Finished a tote for a swap that used 2 skeins. +4! I'm posting my scores now since we're getting ready to leave for vacation (plus work) I won't be crocheting for a few days. :)

WTD: +9. YTD: -24

I was doing so well this week, and then I went to Hobby Lobby. Bought 6 skeins, so that the effort I made of using up 6 points of yarn, is now a negative number. But that's ok. It's yarn for the fair projects.

:manyheart

Baby James was helping me type that post. He's only 1. Give him a break. :lol

Revised score

James and I are going to have to have a talk... :rofl

Archived