2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well completed a skein of yarn lastnight +2. Crocheted some coasters and my fiance thought they would make chair covers for the bottom of these bar stools. So going to have to make some little covers for the chair legs. Told him they are coasters so people don't let their drink sweat.

Working on a three stranded hat, so it will be nice and warm and use up a lot of yarn.

But I'm posting early. Lots to do today.

:manyheart

WTD=+4 YTD=+14

:manyheart

Inspection complete. Countdown begins. 10. 9. 8. ..... We have ignition...

Do I have companions for the moon?

For week ending Oct. 15, 2011:

WTD: -23 / YTD: -36

My dear hubby wants an afghan to keep him toasty this winter and we went hunting for Steelers colors. :crocheting I changed the pattern on him three times. Hopefully I'll settle on something. Of course, I bought extra just in case....:devil I did crochet a skein down into a ball while working on a scarf -- at least some effort this week.

I frogged some white from a UFO (-1). I used it to make another ghost (+1). I want to get more white from the UFO, but it's red/white stripes (flag pattern :think). For every white ball, I also get a red ball :sigh.

WTD: 0 YTD: + 144

Ellie 13

God knows how badly I need to join this CAL! Everytime I go to ACMoore though the yarn...it just calls my name....I can hear it's siren song now....."Help me Kris...help me! I have no home! See how prety and soft I am?! Bring me home with yoooouuuuuu...."

Well, very little crocheting done today since I had a birthday cake to decorate. But, I'm pleased with my scores for the week!:yay

WTD +14 / YTD +34

I took a midterm exam, planned, prepped, executed, and cleaned up after an awesome Halloween party, finished a paper, worked full time with overtime and did an assignment.

No crochet/knit time :/

WTD 0/YTD -86

Previous WTD= +4.

I used up 3 balls of yarn, turned 1 skein into a ball, and used up an whole skein on a scarf that is almost finished. +6

I still need to pick up the yarn for Lisa's crocheted onesie, so no new yarn yet.

This week's score:

WTD = +10

YTD = -117

God knows how badly I need to join this CAL! Everytime I go to ACMoore though the yarn...it just calls my name....I can hear it's siren song now....."Help me Kris...help me! I have no home! See how prety and soft I am?! Bring me home with yoooouuuuuu...."

:welcome

How do you suppose they teach yarn to do that?!?!? :lol

I avoided ACMoore last weekend, and used one skein.

WTD +2

YTD +48

Having a new bathtub installed this week, so I'll be forced to stay home for two days and crochet (or read, or nap, or play online). Maybe I'll have a good score next week. :yay

Funny how yarn knows who to talk to! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Here we go!!!

Gold Medal ~~ Braxxi +17

Silver Medal ~~ Sahm2g1b +14

Bronze Medal ~~ Dragonpuck +12

Shannart +10

Tcarra +8

yarngeek +8

TurtleLvr +5

fc1123 +3

MouseCLP +2