i so do not think its nice for people to come out with new neat patterns

I kan haz pat-ernz............

eye kan haz yawrn to goh wid de pat-ernz.....lawts n lawts uf it, but az CA sed theh keep cuming owt with nu pat-ernz and then eye hav to by nu yawrn...and stil nevr get ehnything dun

WHEN i dont have time to work the ones i have already bought! i am just saying, SHEESH maybe they could have some consideration for those of us in

C.A. (crochetaholics anonymous):lol:lol

:roflAnd to us in P.A. (patternaholics anonymous)! I have to buy more ink for my printer! :rofl

WHEN i dont have time to work the ones i have already bought! i am just saying, SHEESH maybe they could have some consideration for those of us in

You gals kill me!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

HOLY CATNIP you mean there is a C.A. and a P.A.

i dont have enough time to crochet, clean and bathe, MUCH less have to go to TWO group meetings and confess my problems, and dont get me on P.H.A

(pattern hoarders anonymous)

You know when you save all manner of patterns even though you will NEVER work them but NEED them just in case!

I got 2 words for ya = SPEED DRILLS :lol

Practice, practice, practice and the next thing you know you have a pile of scarves for gifts and can crochet twice as fast.

I flat out refuse to go to the CA - I like my addiction too much :hook

It's all a vast communist plot... those of you well over 50 will find that funny. :rofl

others... not so much. :wlol

I guess I qualify(60), cause I found this hilarious and sometimes I thing it is ture.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I am still trying to get to your ballerina, but not able to yet.:hook

I think i have decided i am going to buy a t-shirt that says

C.A. P.A.

FIGHT THE CURE!

LMBO :lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey! You could really make some money selling those t-shirts to us!!!

:crochetingCollette

Don't forget those of us who attend YA classes as well as CA and PA classes(yarn aholics) Any one who knows me and has been to my house and seen pictures knows I fall into all 3 classes and every time I turn on the computer poof here is 5 more emails to links to patterns and yarn sales and crochet alongs and oh my.... :sigh.. what to do what to do..

Hi my name is Cindy and I'm a pattern collector-aholic. I have more patterns than I could probably crochet in my lifetime, if I could do it full time!!!! LoL!!! So happy I'm not alone! Hugs ladies!!!

Check out VistaPrint.com for the shirt.

They do tons of free stuff. Get you're free business cards and then just about everyday you'll get a newsletter with ton's of free stuff to try out. Tshirts, hats, totebags, pads, pens, mouse pads - if it can have a pic or logo put on it - they make it.

They do the freebies mostly for business - they are a printing company after all and all you pay is shipping. Their stuff is high quality. I only had 1 set of return address stickers come out not so great (looked like it was at the end of the ink life).

Last year people thought we spent a fortune on custom printing. Nope - just postage.

:rofl This thread is just too funny for words. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately I fit in all three classes - CA, PHA, and YA. Also since I am way over 50 (59 to be exact) I understand exactly what Darski meant. :rofl :rofl

• 2 weeks later...

Archived