Happy Face Toilet Tank Cover Set

moomooo

Well here is what i've been playing around to send out this month of May 2010

I was toying around trying to make a happy face bathroom tank top cover has 2 happy faces and there is a TP roll cover and the toilet seat cover...

This one i will give away to some one who really likes it...

I have a few that the colors go in their bathroom but I will also decide depending on the remarks i get from you all ...

This is part of my monthly give aways ..

I will be posting it there too....

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897525769_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897525773_thumb.jpg

Thanks ladies it actually was harder to come up with it than i thought and on the TP cover I guess i can call it wonky eyes happy face but its comical looking as all the faces are not the same and since these happy faces and chubby cons are all different expressions its a cute set in all.... I think hehehehehhe

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you daisy for your kind words...

Love ya

Lillibet

Adorable set, Lilly! Some lucky lady is going to have a Big smile :D when they get this set! Awesome!

Thank you ladies for your kind words....

Hard decission who will get it....

Maybe I'll let foxie pick out the name of who will get it...

hugs

Lillibet

Lillibet,

That has got to be the cutest set I've ever seen, really adorable. Do you stuff great things. Someone will love this. I smile every morning.:lol

I immediately heard that song, "Don't worry, be happy" in my head when I looked at your bathroom set! LOL! It does make a person smile. I don't have those colors but I am sure any of those who do will love it!

Thank you ladoes////

Tonioght I will be deciding who gets it and then maili It pit tuesday God Willing...

hugs

Lillibet

TYTYTYTY ladies for all your nice words about my sets...

I have decided where it will ship will post what state later this week when it hit the post office...

hugs

Lillibet

Archived