Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Good Morning, all. Maggie wanted to get up at 5:30, so I'm wide awake and she's back in bed. :lol

Val, great progress on your 9-patch! I'm having a senior moment - what colors are you using? :hook 28 added.

Hi Donna. 30 solids added to the list. :crocheting

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Val, great progress on your 9-patch! I'm having a senior moment - what colors are you using? :hook 28 added.

I'm doing the 9 patch in place of theBaby Rings MAM. So I'm using Caron SS, mostly in brights.

Good morning...I was up extra early today myself. I guess I'm a little preoccupied. I started job hunting yesterday (darn economy) after being home for the last several years. :blush

I probably won't have as much time to crochet now. :(

Good Morning, all. Maggie wanted to get up at 5:30, so I'm wide awake and she's back in bed. :lol

Happens here all the time:lol

Good morning...I was up extra early today myself. I guess I'm a little preoccupied. I started job hunting yesterday (darn economy) after being home for the last several years. :blush

I probably won't have as much time to crochet now. :(

Aw...darn...maybe you can bring a WIP bag for break-times when you start working?:devil

Good luck, Teresa. Job hunting in this economy is no fun. Actually, it's no fun at any time, IMO.

Well it looks like I miscounted on the Painted Desert. I pulled out all the bags of saltines last night to figure out how many squares of each red I've got and I was one bag short of finishing it. :irk Grrrrrrr....... Looks like I've got more saltines to make after all. Anyway, I've got 6 blocks worth in the lighter color and all the rest are in the darker shade and the darker shade is what I've got lots of. (It's not that they are hard to make, it's just that I thought they were all made.)

well its not technically ours just yet ! but pretty much lol

we'd close on the 20th and move in on the 28th of this month, so its crunch time!

Alex is amazing, crabby at times, but amazing. Still has problems with the tear ducts, and has baby acne but thats pretty much normal stuff and a lot of its due to him being so late that my hormones had lots of time to sink into the placenta. I love him though!! :manyheart

3250501427_e249ed5131.jpg?v=0

3251329690_7ec067bdb6.jpg?v=0

Erin - Alex is SO CUTE!!!! I love that stage of baby where they've got personality and interact, but not so much that they are brats! :lol

oh man, he can really be bratty but he doesn't understand it yet so yeah I def agree, and I can't wait til he starts babbling more

oh man, he can really be bratty but he doesn't understand it yet so yeah I def agree, and I can't wait til he starts babbling more

Oh the babbling is adorable. They can carry on entire conversations "talking" to nothing but their feet :lol

thanks ladies!! hes lots of work but man is he cute :D

I just noticed my signature still said "expecting our son on or b4 12/27" and he didn't come til the half way through the 28th LOL!!

Erin, Alex is soooooo sweet. It's a wonderful age and goes by like a flash. Enjoy every minute with him.

I was going to work on the Christmas stockings today, but haven't taken a stitch on them yet. :lol I spent most of the morning cooking up a big batch of meatless goulash and macaroni with cheese. They both turned out great!

When I finally got ready to start crocheting I ended up pulling some of the special yarn I got on sale at Michael's and am working on my February scarf.

I'm using the Paton's Allure in aquamarine and white fun fur. The pattern of the scarf really doesn't show up much because the yarn's so fuzzy, but it's fun to work with and so very soft. I'm using an N hook so it's going to go very, very fast. :hook

Hi Erin! Little Alex is precious. He already looks so alert! :c9

Linda, so sorry about the square count - but you're so speedy they'll be done in no time. :hook

I'm doing the 9 patch in place of theBaby Rings MAM. So I'm using Caron SS, mostly in brights.

It's going to be wonderful in those colors!

we'd close on the 20th and move in on the 28th of this month, so its crunch time!

Alex is amazing, crabby at times, but amazing. Still has problems with the tear ducts, and has baby acne but thats pretty much normal stuff and a lot of its due to him being so late that my hormones had lots of time to sink into the placenta. I love him though!! :manyheart

He is so cute! I do love babies at this age!

Erin - Alex is SO CUTE!!!! I love that stage of baby where they've got personality and interact, but not so much that they are brats! :lol

:eek Kids being brats!?!?! Now where did you get that idea?:laughroll

You will miss these days when they start talking. :lol

OMG HE IS ADORABLE! You are a very lucky!

Mine has been babbling for about 6 months now (she'll be 9 months on the 11th) and it still has no gotten old! Then she said "MAMA" the day after Christmas and I screamed! So cute! Enjoy him! :c9

Howdy everyone :hi:flower

Mary 25 solids thanks

Erin he is so adorable.

Linda sorry you were short on the saltines for the painted desert, do you have enough of the yarn to make more. Great news with your test results as well, thats fantastic.

Teresa good luck in the job hunting, I hope you find something soon. :hug

Wendy ~ Hi! How are you doing on your 100 WIPs? :wink 25 more solids are added.

Teresa, good luck with your job search. :manyheart I hope you'll have some time to crochet soon. :yes

I've decided to join Miss Angel in blocks instead of rows. I did rows for the other cuddle quilts and they can get really long. Mr. Penguin has one more row added. :)

See you all tomorrow.

Archived