Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Well, in addition to laudry and housework, I managed to get all but 5 of the remaining squares for the next pinwheel block crocheted and the tails hidden for the next quarter of it in preparation for whipstitching them together. :hook Not bad for one day. Have a good night everyone.:manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning All! :D

I am sooooo lucky, I get to do some "happy housewife" stuff today like go to the laundry mat. :( It is such a chore to do with Jaden running circles around me. :yes Hopefully after that i'll get some crocheting done. :hook:yarn

I hope you all have a great day. :manyheart

Good morning, everyone. :bounce Photo Friday is here! :yay Pictures! :yes Lots of pictures! :) I hope, hope, hope! :cheer:rock:cheer I have to do a bit more, but will get mine up eventually.:hook

Morning everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to get a photo up later on in the weekend.

Good luck at the laundro mat Tabby!

I can't wait to see everyone's photos!

It would be neat if there were a website with all the pictures of our blankets that we could each update with new pictures and show our progression. But all in one place instead ofhaving to dig through 140 pages of the thread!

Morning Rachel.

I hope to have a pic of my rail fence sometime tomorrow. I still have 3 rows to add to finish the block, it has a total of 144 squares.

I agree with you Rachel it would be nice to be able to see everyones work without having to go look through the threads.

Well I am tired and Im going to bed now. Its 11.30pm friday night here.

Alright ladies, I'm working on a photosite for us. I think, and am testing this now, that you'll be able to email your photos directly tot he site. The site only allows 100 photos though so there will be a lot of kinks to iron out.

I'll keep you posted!

Good morning ladies :flower

Working fast and furious here on my Pretty Gingham. Okay, okay as fast and furious as I get :D I decided our new baby Jasie could always use another blanket. So, I'm really trying to get that done. Have all the square crocheted up. Just need to sew them together and slap on the ol' border :yes

Gotta do a little quick housework. My sister from out of town is coming in today and I don't want to look like a total slob :lol

Then it's busy, busy on the quilt. I'd rather wait til I have it all together so y'all can see it nice and finished :yes So, I'll post my photo then. Wish me luck! Goodness knows I might need it :devil

Well, in addition to laudry and housework, I managed to get all but 5 of the remaining squares for the next pinwheel block crocheted and the tails hidden for the next quarter of it in preparation for whipstitching them together. :hook Not bad for one day. Have a good night everyone.:manyheart

:idea I know...let's all go on strike from housework, etc. and just crochet! :devil

Alright ladies--here's the goods:

I have created a website for our photos. It is at http://cpea67.photosite.com/photoblog

This address lets you email pictures to the webpage directly. To do so, email your jpg of the photo to cpea67@photosite.com I believe this will automatically add your picture to the page.

In the email's subject please title the picture with your screenname. In the text please write the following statement: Your name's (screenname) version of pattern name. For example, mine would be Rachel's (chickpea67) version of the blackford beauty.

Each person will be allowed only one photo. Whatever you add will update your old photo.

Let me know how this works!

Rachel, you are a wonder! :manyheart Your instructions were so great that even I got mine on the new site! I don't pretend to understand all the "techie" stuff, but you sure do make it look easy! Thank you so much.:yay

Rachel, what a wonderful idea!! :manyheart The site is awesome!! I added mine from the other day.

Mary, your quilt is beautiful!! I LOVE the colors you picked. That will be absolutely gorgeous when it's finished!! Way to go! :hook

Archived