Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Lacey

Here is the picture of the flower rectangle that I made from your pattern :hug

I'm pm you later tonight

Thanks again for the pattern

Rene'

Great job Rene! I love the colors you used. I could imagine a afghan out of them, but stagger them like subway tile!

Im back also...exhausted and ready to crash. we had a great time seeing DC and hanging out with my son in law. I totally felt at home there and told my DH I could happily move there or PA.... I got some crocheting done, but have decided to frog everything I did....:( tomorrow I begin the task of uploading some 300+ pictures lol

Welcome home!! :cheer

Thank you...much appreciated!

So far I have 24 squares...I need a total of 35 to be sure it will wrap around his body (he is a big boy, and very swollen:() You have all been such a help:hug

Once I get caught up I'll check to see if you need more!

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather - I'm running to Walmart after school - I'll see if they have either color and I'll make ya another. :)

I'm going to be concentrating on getting my comfortghans put together the next couple weeks - but hopefully do a square here and there.

I actually figured out how to upload my phone pics....thses are of my moms comfortghan. It is on her spare twin bed. We made it to DC, I have already drove by the pentagon wow it is so cool looking. tomorrow we are heading to the smithsonian and washington monument.

You were sooo close to me (2.5 hrs) I'm glad you had fun!

I just made my own version of a flower rectangle. I was wondering if any one would like to test the pattern for me?

I want to put it in the patterns for sale section, but would like an honest opinion of the pattern and finished product before I put it up. You, of course, will get to do as you wish with your finished pieces from the pattern. I would really appreciate your help. :manyheart:cheer:hook:manyheart

ps. if anyone can transfer it to a pdf file i would really appreciate it.

Just PM me and ill send you the pattern and a picture if the one I made.

I'd love to try it.

Welcome Rhonda (rhonnifer)! :cheer

Do you ladies realize we have 46 people on the list? :eek:lol

I'm waiting now for the flood of requests for the updated list. :rofl

Wow - I need to get :crocheting

Back from my week in OC-MD. Had a great week with my family. Took my yarn and hooks along, but never once got them out of the bag...lol (I did look at them once)..Came home to find some nice surprises in the mail for me. Thanks so much for the beautiful squares Jamie, Glenda, Tonya , and Erin. Heather are you still collecting squares for your brother? I'm planning to spend the evening crocheting. Tried to read up on the posts to catch up but there were 29 pages, lol so I skipped over some. Glad to be home, missed my friends on the 'ville. :hug

awww you were close to me too!

Lacey

I'm pm you later tonight

Rene'

It's sooo pretty

Im back also...exhausted and ready to crash. we had a great time seeing DC and hanging out with my son in law. I totally felt at home there and told my DH I could happily move there or PA.... I got some crocheting done, but have decided to frog everything I did....:( tomorrow I begin the task of uploading some 300+ pictures lol

then you'd be close to me! :)

Heather - I'm running to Walmart after school - I'll see if they have either color and I'll make ya another.

Once I get caught up I'll check to see if you need more!

:cheer:hug:cheer:hug

Here is the picture of the flower rectangle that I made from your pattern

Oh, how pretty!:yay

Back from my week in OC-MD. Had a great week with my family. Took my yarn and hooks along, but never once got them out of the bag...lol (I did look at them once)..Came home to find some nice surprises in the mail for me. Thanks so much for the beautiful squares Jamie, Glenda, Tonya , and Erin. Heather are you still collecting squares for your brother? I'm planning to spend the evening crocheting. Tried to read up on the posts to catch up but there were 29 pages, lol so I skipped over some. Glad to be home, missed my friends on the 'ville. :hug

Glad you had a great time. I have enough trouble keeping up with the group when I don't get on the computer for one day. I can't imagine trying to catch up on 29 pages :eek

Lacey

I'm pm you later tonight

Rene'

That's very pretty.

Glad you had a wonderful time in DC.

Thank you Heather for my 5 turtle squares and other goodies, along with the "other" thing. ;) I'll post pictures later. Not feeling well today. :(

Thank you Heather for my 5 turtle squares and other goodies, along with the "other" thing. ;) I'll post pictures later. Not feeling well today. :(

You are welcome Sue...hope you start feeling better!

I don't think I will be able to make any squares for a while...I sprained my finger, and it hurts unbearably bad to crochet - I don't know what I will do till it heals.

:sun........Good Afternoon friends.............

:whew........ been busy around here!

I'm so sorry I havent been more consistant on this thread. With Summer Baseball ending... Football and Westling practing going on and Fall Baseball getting ready to start... its amazing I find time to tend to normal everyday stuff.

How is everyone?

How's the friendship'ghans coming along? I have squares I need to mail out this week.

Anyone thinking "Christmas" yet? I am!

okay... off to get a coffee refill... check the ville some more... and get some crocheting done.

check back in later!

:heart

:mug

Missed your post(and a few others) just PM me your email and ill send it to you :hook

Lacey if you would like to send me your pattern I will try it.

Ok, 10 packages going out tomorrow so anyone who has not received one from me keep your eyes open.

Heather, I sent your brothers square out along with the extra black cotton I had.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I only have a few minutes so I just wanted to say hello.

Thank you SOOOO much to Picescrocheter and Heather!! I got a square for my sister's comfortghan and one for my friendshipghan from Picescrocheter. & Heather sent six squares for my sister's comfortghan!! & some really pretty cards. I ended up crying after seeing all those squares for my sister's afghan. I can't believe how amazing you ladies are!!

:hug:hug:hug:day:ty:ty

By the way i will post pictures eventually my phone isn't sending the pics to my email =-[ and my phone is my camera. I need to go to At&T and put my foot down! lol

Sue, how many turtle squares do you need altogether?

I'm thinking 48. That way I can make a 3' x 4' lapghan.

I thought she needed over 60? lol

OH NO! I'm not sewing together 60 squares! :lol

Thank you SOOOO much to Picescrocheter and Heather!! I got a square for my sister's comfortghan and one for my friendshipghan from Picescrocheter. & Heather sent six squares for my sister's comfortghan!! & some really pretty cards. I ended up crying after seeing all those squares for my sister's afghan. I can't believe how amazing you ladies are!!

By the way i will post pictures eventually my phone isn't sending the pics to my email =-[ and my phone is my camera. I need to go to At&T and put my foot down! lol

Glad you got the squares for your sister:hug

...AT&T, huh?!?! The only thing I've ever heard about AT&T is::rant:thair

Glad you got the squares.

Here are the squares and goodies from Heather! I just :manyheart them! :hug

[ATTACH]24178[/ATTACH]

Beautiful turtle squares Heather, I'm going to try that square again soon, I made the turtle part but got stuck on the next part.

Why not, Sue?!:lol
:hook

I'm still working on getting the pattern for my square on here but it's taking me some time atm to try and figure out how to word it so others can read it ok :think. Aside from that my post office is ahead of their own game because i got a "sorry we missed you" note in my mailbox today. But according to them they won't have the package until tomorrow. Not really sure how they managed to miss me for a package that they don't even have yet :ohdear. I am so excited to see what it and I was so sad i couldn't get it today but tomorrow first thing when they open I am going to be waiting right there at the gate drooling :rofl.

:waving hey everyone! Been MIA last few days, tried to catch up on posts, but...........

let me just say ALL the squares and pictures are wonderful! :cheer

Heather--I'm sorry I just got to sending your brother's square out today.

SUe- read that you won 'ANNIE" ! :cheer:cheer:cheer

I will not be needing the updated one either, until I can get those already on the list.

To all the newbies---:welcome!

x3melissa3705 I am not sure my colors are going to be exactly the same colors you want the brown is right but not sure about the pinks you can always use it in your frienshipgahn

Archived