Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Good Morning All!!!

I would really love to do a friendship-ghan! So I'm jumping in and snooping around.

I find interesting square patterns or play with a color combo, do one, and then put it aside. Well, I have a shoebox full of 'one squares' and I guess they need a home. So I'll check to see who needs what and see if they can be adopted by a kindly crocheter who will love them and give them a forever home.

(oh brother....how sappy can I get? :2blush )

Anywho... have a great day!

Have a great time with us! We tend to get silly! :lol

teakaycee, your ghan looks great! :hook I haven't been feeling good the last two days. I got three squares ready to be mailed to you, Heather (hhensler). I might get up to the post office today. I have to mail some pictures to my Mom (Grandma) of all the kids (grandkids). The envelope is pretty thick.. It's going to be a couple dollars at least. :P If I don't start feeling worse again...

Feel better Tina!! :hug Thanks for the package. ;) I just :manyheart my card!!! I already framed it!

post-28075-135897553321_thumb.jpg

Hey if the shoe fits............ And its one big shoe (size 11) :rofl

Life happens. You have to hang around to keep Sue on her toes.:rofl Do I look like a ballerina to you??? :sofunny

And no one's messin' with the boss of this CAL:tryme:boxI don't fight fair either. :rofl

Looking forward to seeing the finished comfortghan. If you ever run out to Ami ideas I don't think anyone would mind if you started sending out sock monkeys. I have seen some of the ones you have done and they are so cute. I've been bugging her for a sock monkey since the day we met, but haven't seen it yet. :hook

Sue, I guess this means our lists are once again out of date. I try to limit my requests for an updated list to just once per week whether I need it or not.:devil If anyone is looking for me. I'll be at the funny farm. Babbling incoherently about lists and squares. :sofunny

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have a great time with us! We tend to get silly! :lol

Feel better Tina!! :hug Thanks for the package. ;) I just :manyheart my card!!! I already framed it!

[ATTACH]23961[/ATTACH]

What a cute card! Oh and while you're having a fit about lists and such I will probably need a new one :P lol.

:lol That's so cool that you like the card. My son actually smiled when he saw the picture of it in a frame, but then he said "It's not that good"... I said that it meant a lot to the person you drew it for. (He's 13 and kinda moody.. Geez I wonder who he gets it from?.. :think) :P

I've been getting a lot of questions about colors for my sister's comfortghan. The easiest colors are coffee, raspberry and petal pink from RHSS. I know there's four in the original pattern. But you can just choose where you want to put the three colors... I'm sorry I'm being so difficult. I'm posting a picture of the square Erin made for it the other night. I hope that helps. :blush

post-33123-135897553351_thumb.jpg

I've been getting a lot of questions about colors for my sister's comfortghan. The easiest colors are coffee, raspberry and petal pink from RHSS. I know there's four in the original pattern. But you can just choose where you want to put the three colors... I'm sorry I'm being so difficult. I'm posting a picture of the square Erin made for it the other night. I hope that helps. :blush

Melissa the square is beautiful! Erin you did a great job. Melissa, I am going to try to make one for you as well. :hook

Melissa,

Here is the square I made for you. I used Lt. Raspberry, Coffee, and baby pink, I couldn't find any petal pink. I forgot to say I will mail it out tomorrow.

post-40103-135897553353_thumb.jpg

Melissa,

Here is the square I made for you. I used Lt. Raspberry, Coffee, and baby pink, I couldn't find any petal pink

Ty it was my first attempt at that patter :). You did an amazing job also I like the way you used the colors :clap.

You did an amazing job also I like the way you used the colors :clap.

Thank You, it's funny the beginning of our square is the same, only changes after the brown background. I like your color choices in your square too. :cheer

Thank You, it's funny the beginning of our square is the same, only changes after the brown background. I like your color choices in your square too. :cheer

That is kinda funny that, that happened :lol.

I'm sending you a package tomorrow with some squares for your sisters comfort-ghan...I wasn't sure where you wanted what color, so I made all of the squares different:lol...hope you like...

Melissa, I get what you're wanting now. I can be a little think headed at times. All of you keep your mouths shut. :rofl

I'm sending you a package tomorrow with some squares for your sisters comfort-ghan...I wasn't sure where you wanted what color, so I made all of the squares different:lol...hope you like...

Did my package come today? They took me for 5 cents saying it would! :rofl

Melissa, I get what you're wanting now. I can be a little think headed at times. All of you keep your mouths shut. :roflNo one is saying anything:blush :dreaming thinking maybe :lol.

Hehe

Thank you so much! the different colors in different places is perfectly fine by me!

Melissa, I get what you're wanting now. I can be a little think headed at times. All of you keep your mouths shut. :rofl

lol sue. I'm glad the picture helped.... I made a story for ya... :angel You know I can't keep my mouth shut!! :lol

I'm still sending the white coats, because sue can be a lil :2spin sometimes

:rofl Now she's going to :plane up here and :blah:rant:thair:yell and I'm gonna be like:nahnah then she's gonna:tryme:box:kick and I'll run and be like you always knew I was:goodorbad

:hug You know I love ya :devil

:rofl:rofl

Thank you so much! the different colors in different places is perfectly fine by me!

lol sue. I'm glad the picture helped.... I made a story for ya... :angel You know I can't keep my mouth shut!! :lol

:rofl Now she's going to :plane up here and :blah:rant:thair:yell and I'm gonna be like:nahnah then she's gonna:tryme:box:kick and I'll run and be like you always knew I was:goodorbad

So many emoticons :P.

x3melissa3705 I ordered the yarn to make your squares I ordered coffee petal pink and I think country rose, I hope those colors will be ok, Its hasnt come yet but as soon as it does I will get one made for you

x3melissa3705 I ordered the yarn to make your squares I ordered coffee petal pink and I think country rose, I hope those colors will be ok, Its hasnt come yet but as soon as it does I will get one made for you

Thank you. I truly appreciate everyone's help :hug

I almost tinkled myself! :sofunny

I actually figured out how to upload my phone pics....thses are of my moms comfortghan. It is on her spare twin bed. We made it to DC, I have already drove by the pentagon wow it is so cool looking. tomorrow we are heading to the smithsonian and washington monument.

post-22534-135897553368_thumb.jpg

post-22534-135897553372_thumb.jpg

post-22534-135897553375_thumb.jpg

I actually figured out how to upload my phone pics....thses are of my moms comfortghan. It is on her spare twin bed. We made it to DC, I have already drove by the pentagon wow it is so cool looking. tomorrow we are heading to the smithsonian and washington monument.

wow that came out beautifully :cheer.

Archived