Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Well, Ive decided to post the pattern for the shawl in the for sale space, and "giveaway" the finished product when I can get to that part of the 'ville. I think Ill make a few more up to "giveaway" soon

Just 1 more post!

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here is the short shawl that I made :)

0728101301-00.jpg

0728101301-01.jpg

Yay 30 posts !

Very pretty! You're a villager now! A whole new world has opened up for you! :cheer

I'll work on one for you. Its easy. Just sc and color changes. I'll have to scan the graph in (its in my cross stitch program). :cheer

Let me know if you need black. I'm going to HL (hopefully if I'm feeling better) tomorrow in Viera tomorrow and Walmart on Monday. Our WM always seems to have black cotton.

:hugI bought all the black my Walmart had, and they haven't gotten any more in since...

Heather - there is a full skein of black in the package I sent out on Monday.
:yay:hug Thank you!

I already said a think you in the Raok thank you thread but I wanted to say another thank you to the two wonderful ladies (Heather and Glenda) who I got packages from today. I love love love them and I just don't know how to thank you both enough.:hug:manyheart.

post-38400-135897556187_thumb.jpg

post-38400-13589755619_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897556199_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897556202_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897556216_thumb.jpg

I already said a think you in the Raok thank you thread but I wanted to say another thank you to the two wonderful ladies (Heather and Glenda) who I got packages from today. I love love love them and I just don't know how to thank you both enough.:hug:manyheart.

What beautiful squares!! Congrats Erin! :hug

:cheerYou got it!:yay

I received these from Sabrina and Pat earlier today. & Sabrina I LOVE the lotion. I used it after a shower earlier and I love it and it smells amazing!

Very pretty!

Lucky you! Everything looks so nice!

Thank you Michelle and Kalie for the square & suncatcher you sent for my brother! They are terrific!

Picture:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/002-9.jpg

Awesome! Can Kalie make a turtle one??? :D

I forgot to post a pic of my dog when everybody was showing off their pets...he's a three year old pitbull...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-18.jpg

What a cutie!!

You all have been busy, busy chatting away! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I've been a little busy with some projects. One of them is leaving my home today. :cheer I hope to start working on some squares again soon.

post-18634-135897556262_thumb.jpg

how is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' okay........

I love seeing all the great goodies everyone is getting! Giving is such a wonderful feeling!

I have 14 squares that need to be mailed out.... my daughter has been busy crocheting this week with me. we have been making squares and she has finished a wedding gift for a friend... has a baby gift ready for another friend. She's working on another blanket now... not sure for who.... :hook

coffee refill time... get laundry hung out.. and have an order for candy wrappers that I need to get done today!

Check back in later.

:heart

:mug

I forgot to post a pic of my dog when everybody was showing off their pets...he's a three year old pitbull...

He is cute!

Her are my pets!

post-37709-135897556267_thumb.jpg

They are so funny.....I have 15 of them.

Melissa your squares are very pretty.

Erin glad you got the package.

I received these from Sabrina and Pat earlier today. & Sabrina I LOVE the lotion. I used it after a shower earlier and I love it and it smells amazing!

Glad you like it...it's one of my faves! :c9

I have 4 more squares to go out tomorrow!:dance

He is cute!

Her are my pets!

[ATTACH]24368[/ATTACH]

Melissa your squares are very pretty.

Erin glad you got the package.

Love it! My parents have wild turkeys that come around...so cool!

eek!! He's gorgeous! I love Pitties!!!

You all have been busy, busy chatting away! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I've been a little busy with some projects. One of them is leaving my home today. :cheer I hope to start working on some squares again soon.

Missed ya! I've been busy with school...can't wait to be done!

Love it! My parents have wild turkeys that come around...so cool!

We used to raise pheasants, chuckers, and quail. I hated it! LOL

He's so cute

He is cute!

Her are my pets!

[ATTACH]24368[/ATTACH]

Nice pets

Here's my pet, she is a panda bear hamster

post-40103-135897556307_thumb.jpg

Archived