Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you ladies :)

Im not sure what size it is LOL. cant find a tape measure at the moment

I will have to wait till I get home to email it to you as I dont have your email with me :(

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just made my own version of a flower rectangle. I was wondering if any one would like to test the pattern for me?

I want to put it in the patterns for sale section, but would like an honest opinion of the pattern and finished product before I put it up. You, of course, will get to do as you wish with your finished pieces from the pattern. I would really appreciate your help. :manyheart:cheer:hook:manyheart

ps. if anyone can transfer it to a pdf file i would really appreciate it.

Just PM me and ill send you the pattern and a picture if the one I made.

Was going to offer to pdf for you but Sue's got you covered. Pretty square.

Here is the square all finished. I will be posting the pattern later for any that may want to try it out. I hope you all like it :manyheart.

I will give it a whirl. It's very pretty.

As always I'm behind in reading so:

All the squares are beautiful. This is just so much fun.

Welcome to all newbies. This is a great CAL.

Sue - I made a decision to not ask for the list until I've completed this one. Then I will start on the new ones. So DON'T send me the list:lol

Sue I needs tha list!!! Ain't no joking about dis list now.

:rofl

..... :blush

My oh my. Sent. Fruit loop. :rofl

Sue - I made a decision to not ask for the list until I've completed this one. Then I will start on the new ones. So DON'T send me the list:lol

Not sent. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Sue, I emailed you the pattern :)

It measures 6.5 by 5.5 inches without a joining row (with the joining row of sc,ch3 it measures 7 by 6)aprox.

A 3by3 square of the flower rectangles measures 20.5 by 17.5 inches

Anyone on here who wants a free copy of the pattern, all you need to do is test it for me and let me know how easy (or not) the pattern is to read, give me your suggestions as far as wording and how much you think I should charge for the pattern :)

You ladies are great :) I have a few squares made to send out, I wanna get a few more done, so hopefully they will be out in the next 2 weeks.

Lacey I received the flower rectangle pattern, I'm going to try it this evening when I get my :crocheting time

Thank you so much

Be back with pictures later :yay

Rene'

Thank you, cant wait to see :c9

Anyone on here who wants a free copy of the pattern, all you need to do is test it for me and let me know how easy (or not) the pattern is to read, give me your suggestions as far as wording and how much you think I should charge for the pattern :)

If I had time I would test for you, but with my Mom's birthday next week and getting ready for the cruise and 90 million other things going on the next 2 weeks. I need help myself! :rofl

haha I like fruit loops

I'm a Lucky Charms girl. :lol

Back from my week in OC-MD. Had a great week with my family. Took my yarn and hooks along, but never once got them out of the bag...lol (I did look at them once)..Came home to find some nice surprises in the mail for me. Thanks so much for the beautiful squares Jamie, Glenda, Tonya , and Erin. Heather are you still collecting squares for your brother? I'm planning to spend the evening crocheting. Tried to read up on the posts to catch up but there were 29 pages, lol so I skipped over some. Glad to be home, missed my friends on the 'ville. :hug

Back from my week in OC-MD. Had a great week with my family. Took my yarn and hooks along, but never once got them out of the bag...lol (I did look at them once)..Came home to find some nice surprises in the mail for me. Thanks so much for the beautiful squares Jamie, Glenda, Tonya , and Erin. Heather are you still collecting squares for your brother? I'm planning to spend the evening crocheting. Tried to read up on the posts to catch up but there were 29 pages, lol so I skipped over some. Glad to be home, missed my friends on the 'ville. :hug

Yes, I still need squares...:hugGlad you had a nice week with your family!

Hey, Ravelers!

I just started a friendship afghan group at Ravelry if anyone is interested in joining! :)

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/friendship-afghan

Swap squares, share patterns, and see everyone's WIPs!

~ Rhonda

Thanks for the invite...it sounds like a lot of fun & I would love to join, but am currently SWAMPED with projects...:help

Welcome home! :hug

You ladies are great :) I have a few squares made to send out, I wanna get a few more done, so hopefully they will be out in the next 2 weeks.

Lacey if you would like to send me your pattern I will try it.

Ok, 10 packages going out tomorrow so anyone who has not received one from me keep your eyes open.

Heather, I sent your brothers square out along with the extra black cotton I had.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I only have a few minutes so I just wanted to say hello.

I'm a Lucky Charms girl.

oooh those are good too. I also like frosted flakes :D

I'm glad you have a good time with your family. Glad to see you posting again too!! :hug

No problem Sue, Thanks for sending me the PDF :)

I somehow missed your square, I love it and would love try it out!!

Very pretty Erin! What size is it?

Your's is very pretty too Lacey! What size is it? E-mail the pattern to me and I can convert it to a PDF for you.

Mine is 12 inches. At least according to my tape measure lol.

Welcome home again! It's good to have ya back and I'm so glad you like the square!:manyheart

Im back also...exhausted and ready to crash. we had a great time seeing DC and hanging out with my son in law. I totally felt at home there and told my DH I could happily move there or PA.... I got some crocheting done, but have decided to frog everything I did....:( tomorrow I begin the task of uploading some 300+ pictures lol

Heather, I sent your brothers square out along with the extra black cotton I had.

Thank you...much appreciated!

So far I have 24 squares...I need a total of 35 to be sure it will wrap around his body (he is a big boy, and very swollen:() You have all been such a help:hug

Archived