Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

If you found different shades of pink and cream than what I already have that's even better! I am hoping for a variety...btw: you have a package en route:hook

Sweet!!!!!! Ty so much! My mailman will truly be terrified of me for the next little while :rofl. It will be like magic and just when the mailman thinks he's safe :2magic *poof* I shall be there to snatch the mail! lol

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to share a picture (since most of the squares came from you ladies) of the comfortghan for our family friend. Thanks again for all the squares! :hug

post-28075-135897553851_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

It's so pretty Sue! LOVE IT!

Melissa - well I have 2 pinks (not the ones you wanted) but I did find the coffee....so hopefully this weekend I'll get to it. I have a wedding tomorrow though.

I wanted to share a picture (since most of the squares came from you ladies) of the comfortghan for our family friend. Thanks again for all the squares! :hug

[ATTACH]24012[/ATTACH]

What a beautiful ghan!

I got another package with goodies for my friendship-ghan!!! Glenda...thank you so much - I LOVE the squares & the butterfly & flower are so pretty!!! Look everyone!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-15.jpg

You are so welcome, I'm glad you like them.

[ATTACH]24012[/ATTACH]

It looks great Sue. I know she will love it!

It's so pretty Sue! LOVE IT!

Melissa - well I have 2 pinks (not the ones you wanted) but I did find the coffee....so hopefully this weekend I'll get to it. I have a wedding tomorrow though.

lol that's fine take your time on it no rush I appreciate it.:hug

[ATTACH]24012[/ATTACH]

That looks great!!

thought I would post all my friendship squares so far!!!

Looking good! I hope the square I sent goes with it okay.. :think

Heather, I sent your squares out today. :)

That looks great!!

Looking good! I hope the square I sent goes with it okay.. :think

I'm sure they will!! I am going to border them all in either black or white then join them. I wanted random so I'm all for it!

[ATTACH]24012[/ATTACH]

That is very pretty

thought I would post all my friendship squares so far!!!

That is a good selection of squares, I sent out the square for your sister's comfortghan and one for your friendshipghan

I wanted to share a picture (since most of the squares came from you laIdies) of the comfortghan for our family friend. Thanks again for all the squares! :hug

[ATTACH]24012[/ATTACH]

It is really beautiful Sue!:manyheart

I actually figured out how to upload my phone pics....thses are of my moms comfortghan. It is on her spare twin bed. We made it to DC, I have already drove by the pentagon wow it is so cool looking. tomorrow we are heading to the smithsonian and washington monument.

Beautiful job putting all the squares together :manyheart

That is very pretty

That is a good selection of squares, I sent out the square for your sister's comfortghan and one for your friendshipghan

Thanks I can't wait to get them! & I also can't wait to start putting it together. My bid debate is weather to use white or black.. I really don't know.. :lol

I love it Sue.

I have all my comfortghan squares split between each blanket. I still need to make one for the each of the kids. I also counting and organized my friendship squares. I have 9! :)

I have 2 extra comfortghan squares....I guess Math is not my strong point. I'm making them into a pillow.

I love it Sue.

I have all my comfortghan squares split between each blanket. I still need to make one for the each of the kids. I also counting and organized my friendship squares. I have 9! :)

I have 2 extra comfortghan squares....I guess Math is not my strong point. I'm making them into a pillow.

What? No picture? ;)

morning ladies... or should i say noon? i guess it sepends on where you are. its a hot on today. i almost passed out here at work. now im on light duty till quittin time :lol now i feel fine... anyways i hope you all have a great satrurday. ill be on to chit chat after work, i just had to get my crochetville fill till then. maybe thats why i felt dizzy... :rofl

Here are the squares I have received lately :) Thank you TXCrochetLover and Pat, they are beautiful :hug

Those are really pretty Jenny!

morning ladies... or should i say noon? i guess it sepends on where you are. its a hot on today. i almost passed out here at work. now im on light duty till quittin time :lol now i feel fine... anyways i hope you all have a great satrurday. ill be on to chit chat after work, i just had to get my crochetville fill till then. maybe thats why i felt dizzy... :rofl

Aren't you just naturally dizzy??? :sofunny

Archived