Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody!!!! Haven't been able to get on line for a little. BUT I'm baaaaaaack! Hello and welcome to the new comers. Sue, hope you are feeling better. Congrats to our A students!!! Hope everyone is doing well. I am sending out some squares tomorrow.

Miss Sue, I need an updated list please.

Sue I will need an updated list too please!

Sent! :D

Sue!!!!! :D I need tha list.... I feel like I'm in the mafia... :rofl

There is something seriously wrong with you. :rofl Sent! :D

Lists? We don't need no stinking lists! lol :rofl not sure if that's from any mafia movies but still kinda fun to put in there :P.

You too! :rofl

:drool I LOVEshrimp!!! Clam chowder, too. :manyheart Glad you are feeling better!

They have the BEST ever too! I'm still full! :lol Thanks! Now the clam chowder is messing with me, but it was worth it! :rofl

Hi everybody!!!! Haven't been able to get on line for a little. BUT I'm baaaaaaack! Hello and welcome to the new comers. Sue, hope you are feeling better. Congrats to our A students!!! Hope everyone is doing well. I am sending out some squares tomorrow.

Miss Sue, I need an updated list please.

Hi Glenda!! We missed you!! Sent! :D

:cheer would like to join too.

Any colors, any size square

I'll pm sue my information

Rene'

Welcome Rene! I got your info and will add it to the list.

So we're back to not being updated on the lists again. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Rene'

I just realized entering your address its the same as pineknott. Are you her DD?

Sue, where are you going on your cruise???? I haven't gotten my ticket yet, what about you other ladies???? You are going to take us all with you....RIGHT????

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

:blush I should posted sooner, sorry to make your list out of date again :hug

Yes I am Pineknott's daughter

No worries. :hug I hope everyone will see its the same address as pineknott. They like bugging me anyhow! :rofl

Sue, where are you going on your cruise???? I haven't gotten my ticket yet, what about you other ladies???? You are going to take us all with you....RIGHT????

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Oh yeah. I have your ticket right here. :rofl

We are going to Nassau and Coco Cay! :cheer

Jana (walker1021) said she was going to wave goodbye to me at the pier (she lives near there) and jump in. She said I had to save her. I told her she's sleeping on the couch! :rofl

Rene'

Welcome, Bienvenue, benvenuto, Willkommen, bienvenido!!!!!! So exciting to get new crocheters to join in on our crazy little Cal here. And before anyone thinks that I can actually say welcome in that many languages I cheated and used an online translator :rofl:devil.

Sent! :D

There is something seriously wrong with you. :rofl Sent! :D

You too! :rofl

They have the BEST ever too! I'm still full! :lol Thanks! Now the clam chowder is messing with me, but it was worth it! :rofl

Hi Glenda!! We missed you!! Sent! :D

Welcome Rene! I got your info and will add it to the list.

So we're back to not being updated on the lists again. :rofl

Wrong? With me? Why Sue i have no idea what you are talking about. *laughs maniacally*

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

I posted this but then just realized i think i posted in wrong place...:blush oops!

To my FGM who sent me AND Kalie squares apiece-thank you! Also thank you for the little notepads that went along with them. That was the first square for either one of us. Poor Kalie only has done 1 granny square, but she says it is going to YOU!! :hug:hug

Someone special also sent me another cute,cute square! I won't call her name, but let's just say she :manyheart coffee as much as I do!! :lol Again, thank you sweet ladies so much!

:rofl Here I am bugging you again, I forgot to say ww yarn :blush

Boy oh boy will you fit in perfectly! :rofl

Wrong? With me? Why Sue i have no idea what you are talking about. *laughs maniacally*

Uh huh. Still looking for the smiley rolling its eyes and shaking its head! :rofl

:blush I should posted sooner, sorry to make your list out of date again :hug

Yes I am Pineknott's daughter

Welcome! Sue does such a good job as our list mom. She works so hard trying to keep it updated inspite of all of us.

Tammy, thank you for the square for my brothers comfort-ghan! I'm getting closer, and closer... I want to make more squares myself but I bought all of the black/variegated yarn in town already:eek...now I have to wait till they get more in.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-12.jpg

Heather, I have the square for your brother's comfortghan done. Will send it out to you tomorrow. :hug

Hi Ladies I have decided to join you.

Started making squares tonight ;)

:manyheart

:welcome We are glad to have you!! :)

I have a touch of a bug. Feeling a little yuck. And I have sewing camp starting today. Yippee.

Sorry you were feeling bad, but glad to see you're feeling better and that you celebrated with that GReat Supper!! :lol

Rene'

:welcome to you Rene'!!

Heather, I have the square for your brother's comfortghan done. Will send it out to you tomorrow.

I have your brother's done I just need to get it in the mail.

:cheerThank you both...I will be watching the mail box!:cheer

Glenda! I was just about to send out a search party...how are you?

Welcome! Sue does such a good job as our list mom. She works so hard trying to keep it updated inspite of all of us.

Flattery will get you everywhere! :rofl

Sorry you were feeling bad, but glad to see you're feeling better and that you celebrated with that GReat Supper!! :lol

Thanks Michelle!

:cheerThank you both...I will be watching the mail box!:cheer

I sent mine out today. It was 5 cents more to go Priority! So you should have it Thursday!

I just got back from the post office. I mailed two squares out to you, TurtleLvr. I thought, "I should check my box while I'm here", and I got my very first Friendship Square! :yay The envelope was all trashed, and inside a plastic bag. :angry I hope there wasn't anything else in the envelope. Thank you, Jamie (teakaycee's daughter)!!!! :hug:D I love the bright colors. :)

post-20-135897552629_thumb.jpg

I just got back from the post office. I mailed two squares out to you, TurtleLvr. I thought, "I should check my box while I'm here", and I got my very first Friendship Square! :yay The envelope was all trashed, and inside a plastic bag. :angry I hope there wasn't anything else in the envelope. Thank you, Jamie (teakaycee's daughter)!!!! :hug:D I love the bright colors. :)

The package of the last square I received looked like it had been trampled! The envelope was completely open when I got to it--I'm lucky that the square was still in the package!

P.S. Sue, can you send me a new list? No rush--I'm still caught up in making baby items for my multitude of pregnant friends.

P.P.S. I'm working on beginning a new yarn/fiber craft--spinning! I just ordered a drop spindle which is coming with a ball of roving wool. My mom learned how to spin when she was in college and she told me she'd teach me. :) I'm so excited! :woo

I am making progress on squares!! lol I was kinda distracted for a while. I got five packages ready but I don't know when I can send them. & Heather are you needing squares for your brother by a specific date? I really want to send one but I'm having a hard time finding the cotton I need. The walmarts here are remodeling and wiped out the cotton sections to replace the brand and the black is currently empty :[ Anywho I will be working on squares the rest of the week. I'm on a mission.

I'm making one for your brother atm Heather. I just hope I can send it before you don't need it anymore. We have kinda hit a snag here at my place and I'm not sure when I can send squares again. But I am going to try hard.

Archived