Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hello ladies last night was rough, my kids woke up at about three am and wouldn't go back to bed until about seven am an they woke up totally at like nine thirty. So I think it's safe to say I'm not working off much sleep lol. I'm hoping to wake up a bit before tonight though so that mel can come visit me. Aside from that though my day has been great! I hope everyone else is doing good here :).

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello ladies last night was rough, my kids woke up at about three am and wouldn't go back to bed until about seven am an they woke up totally at like nine thirty. So I think it's safe to say I'm not working off much sleep lol. I'm hoping to wake up a bit before tonight though so that mel can come visit me. Aside from that though my day has been great! I hope everyone else is doing good here :).

can you say red bull??? lol i did drink a monster earlier and thats when i felt sick. it was funny to me because i went to the bathroom and thats all i remember. i guess everyone else was like where did melissa go. i couldnt tell ya but i know it was 105 in the warehouse. lolso maybe no redbulls but lotas of crochet and chatting sounds like a good treapy to me.

I received my first squares from a FGM in MN :clap

Very pretty!

well yea lol but thats a whole different kind of dizzy. maybe i should say i almost hit the floor.... hahahaha

Okay, next time clarify. :rofl Seriously though, I'm glad your okay. :hug

:turtle:vheart

can you say red bull??? lol i did drink a monster earlier and thats when i felt sick. it was funny to me because i went to the bathroom and thats all i remember. i guess everyone else was like where did melissa go. i couldnt tell ya but i know it was 105 in the warehouse. lolso maybe no redbulls but lotas of crochet and chatting sounds like a good treapy to me.

I would get a red bull if I wasn't broke :rofl. But I do agree that the crochet and chitchat will work just fine for me :hook. Btw remember how I was trying to make up my own square pattern? Well I think I got it down now :woo and you can tell me what you think when you come over. If you can still come over I heard about Scott's nail incident and I hop he is ok :worried.

I would get a red bull if I wasn't broke :rofl. But I do agree that the crochet and chitchat will work just fine for me :hook. Btw remember how I was trying to make up my own square pattern? Well I think I got it down now :woo and you can tell me what you think when you come over. If you can still come over I heard about Scott's nail incident and I hop he is ok :worried.

Did you design your own square?!?! I would LOVE to see it:cheer

I just made my own version of a flower rectangle. I was wondering if any one would like to test the pattern for me?

I want to put it in the patterns for sale section, but would like an honest opinion of the pattern and finished product before I put it up. You, of course, will get to do as you wish with your finished pieces from the pattern. I would really appreciate your help. :manyheart:cheer:hook:manyheart

ps. if anyone can transfer it to a pdf file i would really appreciate it.

Just PM me and ill send you the pattern and a picture if the one I made.

Yeah I am in the process of finishing it right now. I'm always worried when I make a pattern of my own that someone else has done it before but as far as I have seen no one else has it. I will post a pic and the pattern on the free patterns area here when I get it done plus a pic here if anyone wants to try it out :P. It's going to be called "Stitches Aplenty" and I was inspired to do it along the same lines as the stitch sampler afghan. It's just a mix of several different kids of stitches and methods.

Well... I'm sure as you can see he's fine as he's sitting in your living room. :lol As am I and a lil punch in his arm will do him some good :rofl & our dogs are eating eating each other's faces. & We should should convince him to sit here which I'm sure won't be too difficult so we can go out.:lol:lol:lol

Here is the square all finished. I will be posting the pattern later for any that may want to try it out. I hope you all like it :manyheart.

post-38400-135897554028_thumb.jpg

Here is the square all finished. I will be posting the pattern later for any that may want to try it out. I hope you all like it :manyheart.

That is a beautiful square, I definately want to try your pattern :cheer

Very pretty Erin! What size is it?

here is a picture of my design :)

0724101954-00.jpg

Your's is very pretty too Lacey! What size is it? E-mail the pattern to me and I can convert it to a PDF for you.

Very nice Erin, I would love to try your pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome Rhonda (rhonnifer)! :cheer

Do you ladies realize we have 46 people on the list? :eek:lol

I'm waiting now for the flood of requests for the updated list. :rofl

Archived