Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Welcome Lissa!! Sue - can you send me the updated list?

Evelyn I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pattern. If I ask (beg) nicely do you think you could make one for a comfortghan I'm making my cousin's wife??? He's in Afghanistan and she's having a really tough time right now...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the new members! :)

Love the squares that everyone is getting! We are clearly a very talented bunch. :)

As soon as I finish my blankets I want to work on some squares for you guys. I'll have to buy new yarn though lol

Maybe you guys could tell me if anyone would want such a thing as this

It was my first ever granny square and I did the colors for practice. It's a wagon wheel with rainbow yarn

I'm not entirely sure what to do with it LOL It's about 6.5 x 6.5 inches

post-39229-135897536442_thumb.jpg

I still can't seem to open up the address list right it still has the %$#$% stuff mixed up with the people address. When someone has little extra time could they just copy and paste and send me list in email :lol

I believe I have 6 more done so hopefully I will get them out the door soon. I've been doing a different square for everyone so it's been fun to find different squares.

Evelyn, I love the square you did for Beth, it's very pretty.

Welcome MeSillywoohoo. The more the merrier.

Sue - I need an updated list. thank you.

Welcome new people. I just emailed Sue for an updated list. Evelyn that is one gorgeous square. I should be mailing some squares out tomorrow. Didn't get as many done this time but I also made some for the one Alesha is working on for her cousin's wife.

Welcome new people. I just emailed Sue for an updated list. Evelyn that is one gorgeous square. I should be mailing some squares out tomorrow. Didn't get as many done this time but I also made some for the one Alesha is working on for her cousin's wife.

oh thank you SO much! I'm sooo excited about suprising her with this.

The pattern is called star overlay its a chris Simon pattern and it can be found on crochet pattern central Glad you all like it

Thanks! I love her square patterns. I may actually have that one.

I still can't seem to open up the address list right it still has the %$#$% stuff mixed up with the people address. When someone has little extra time could they just copy and paste and send me list in email :lol

A couple others have had problems with the Word file so I just sent you the PDF converted one. Let me know if that works.

Sue - I need an updated list. thank you.

Just sent it to you.

I just emailed Sue for an updated list.

Sent it to you too!

I mailed out 2 squares today, plus one for Alesha's comfortghan!

:turtle:vheart

Can I ask a Question. Some of you ladies want cotton only for your squares

*TurtleLvr

*WVUAlesha

*oldcountrygirl

*hhensler

The ONLY kind of Cotton yarn I can get around here (within 40 minutes of my town) is Lily Sugar'N Cream. If I'm able to find colors to do your squares in would this kind be ok?

*TurtleLvr

*WVUAlesha

*oldcountrygirl

*hhensler

The ONLY kind of Cotton yarn I can get around here (within 40 minutes of my town) is Lily Sugar'N Cream. If I'm able to find colors to do your squares in would this kind be ok?

Sugar n' Cream is fine with me. I used it for the other 3's squares too, so I'm sure its fine with them.

:turtle:vheart

*TurtleLvr

*WVUAlesha

*oldcountrygirl

*hhensler

Sure that is fine, all I have where I live is peaches n cream.

*TurtleLvr

*WVUAlesha

*oldcountrygirl

*hhensler

Absolutely! I just am currently obsessed with the feel of cotton! :)

Archived