My Craft room is finally done!!

:cheer:clap:c9 My Craft Romm is finally finished! I have been trying to get it done for almost 4 weeks. I got a new job and it seems like every time I start working on it my boss calls me into work!!!! :cheer:clap:c9

post-19553-135897514987_thumb.jpg

Yarn Shelves... And there is more hidden in the house, but don't tell Hubby!!:blush

post-19553-135897514994_thumb.jpg

Beads and buttons and yarn winder!

post-19553-135897514997_thumb.jpg

Couch, puter, lamp, hooks, needles, pens. and a phone!

post-19553-135897515001_thumb.jpg

Patterns!

Yay for your craft room being finished!! And don't worry your secret about more yarn elsewhere is safe with me :devil

I think I'll show this pic to DH- he won't say another word about my yarn after seeing your "store":lol

Holy cats, I thought I had alot of yarn, my stash wouldn't even fill up a quarter of your bins. That is so cool to have a dedicated room like that. Yes, I am definitely jealous. Have fun!

Thank you all for your nice comments! I am thrilled that it is finished! I have had the shelves up for almost 2 years, but the kids have all helped put stuff away so it was messy and I needed to move the furnature around and just generally clean and sort out patterns and such.

Chuckled when I saw this. Called DH over. He said you should crop the picture a little and have it made into a puzzle. May me think you could us it for an avatar too. Great organization. I especially liked all your scissors hanging up.

See here is my problem...If I show that to DH his answer will be "If your yarn stash was that neat and well organized you could have that much yarn too"

The problem is he's right. I have the room, just not the organization. LOL

I'm turning my walk in closet into my craft room!. and first week of april a few friends n i are driving out of town.. some lady is selling her house fulla yarn so were gonna go get some :).. i can't waite to do up my room!!!

Archived