Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sun ........... Good Morning all............

:( :( :( whaaaaaaaaaaaa .... my babies are off to school today!

I miss them already!

[ATTACH]25567[/ATTACH]

how am I suppose to crochet today? :( :( :(

:heart

:mug

My handsome buddies! :hug I can't wait to see them and you in a few months!!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

:sun ........... Good Morning all............

:( :( :( whaaaaaaaaaaaa .... my babies are off to school today!

I miss them already!

[ATTACH]25567[/ATTACH]

how am I suppose to crochet today? :( :( :(

That's sad. I bet they don't want to go either! Did they all start n the smae day? I start Tuesday and I KNOW I don't want to go back yet.

6 Days left to sign up!

Here's how the game will work:

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was. All packages need to be delivered by the end of September.

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

csclark626

The names in red are the ones that have messaged me their information.

Here are two dishcloths I just finished up with. They are both crocheted using a big skein of Bernat cotton I got on clearance. I think the color is called "In Motion." The first one is Julee's RR dishcloth pattern with a flat center and the 2nd one is Shelly dishcloth pattern.

post-10977-135897564667_thumb.jpg

Here are two dishcloths I just finished up with. They are both crocheted using a big skein of Bernat cotton I got on clearance. I think the color is called "In Motion." The first one is Julee's RR dishcloth pattern with a flat center and the 2nd one is Shelly dishcloth pattern.

[ATTACH]25722[/ATTACH]

Beautiful dishcloths, I love that color

I have finished a few dishcloths, that I would love to share pictures of, but can't because they are for the kitchen swap :yes I'll share pictures after she receives them.

Love them Cindy!

I have finished a few dishcloths, that I would love to share pictures of, but can't because they are for the kitchen swap :yes I'll share pictures after she receives them.

Same here. Can't share until my partner gets them.

:turtle:vheart

4 Days left to sign up!

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was. All packages need to be delivered by the end of September.

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

csclark626

4 Days left to sign up!

So far I have signed up:

PiscesCrocheter

Lilly Flower

TurtleLvr

nicolep

teakaycee

hhensler

SouthernJudy

CandEsMom

csclark626

:cheerCan't wait....

Good Morning all...............

How is everyone this morning?

I'm hangin' tough. Neck is hurtin' due to using my brace last night... but I'm doin' okay.

Thanks for all the compliments on my dishcloths!!!

I love yours Cindy... those are really pretty!

I'm movin' a bit slow today due to my neck and a dumb summer cold I caught. *blahh*

3 more days till I get my mystery swap buddy! :yay

Off for more coffee

catch up more later

Hi everyone, just popped in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I am off to do laundry soon, yukie lol

Wow!! It's getting close and we will all have a swap buddy. I can't wait, this is my first time doing this so it's very exciting for me.

Have a wonderful day and I will be checking in agin later.

Good Morning all...............

How is everyone this morning?

I'm hangin' tough. Neck is hurtin' due to using my brace last night... but I'm doin' okay.

Thanks for all the compliments on my dishcloths!!!

I love yours Cindy... those are really pretty!

I'm movin' a bit slow today due to my neck and a dumb summer cold I caught. *blahh*

3 more days till I get my mystery swap buddy! :yay

Off for more coffee

catch up more later

Sorry to here your neck is giving you fits, hope you feel better this evening.

Archived