Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, Here is # 3 of my 26 lapghans for the hospital.... this is soooo bright...:clap Bright Lime green, hot pink, orange and yellow:crocheting

ooooooooooooo............... I like that one!

So bright and cheerfull!!!! :yay

This is what I recently finished... :o)

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/NikiG23/Mobile%20Uploads/1264267962.jpg

and this is what I was working on, but in needs to be frogged... :2frog

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/NikiG23/Mobile%20Uploads/1264397394.jpg

So I'm 48/52 :yay

That cap is so cute on that adorable baby!

Why frog? that looks cool!

:heart

:mug

Vonnie~ the ghan is gorgeous! So bright and cheery!

Nikig~ What a cute baby and hat to go with it!

Here is my #4 It is a pencil scarf for son #3. He has scarf day at school on Thursday so I wanted to make him something fun. It is shorter than the pattern calls for, but I just used up what I had in my stash. It works perfect on him and will make a nice banner when he is finished with it.

post-6187-13589749937_thumb.jpg

Vonnie~ the ghan is gorgeous! So bright and cheery!

Nikig~ What a cute baby and hat to go with it!

Here is my #4 It is a pencil scarf for son #3. He has scarf day at school on Thursday so I wanted to make him something fun. It is shorter than the pattern calls for, but I just used up what I had in my stash. It works perfect on him and will make a nice banner when he is finished with it.

I absolutely LOVE it!

that is so darn cute! I keep thinking of making my boys one! :hook

GREAT JOB ^5

and this is what I was working on, but in needs to be frogged... :2frog

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/NikiG23/Mobile%20Uploads/1264397394.jpg

So I'm 48/52 :yay

oh, where did you find the pattern for this?? its lovely.

Sandy

Hi Everyone,

This thread is so busy I forget to come for a few days and there is so much to see!:lol

Sherri our quilt is gorgeous with the primary colours and the black I really love it just right for a child with all the interesting things to look at etc.:)

Lisa your baby blanket is lovely. What a pretty stitch and the yarn colours I love the mixture of pinks and yellows in the yarn and must try the colour combination some time!:D

Jenni all your projects are great. I love your watermellon RR I would love something like that as a blanket for Christmastime!:)

Vonnie you make so many lovely blankets. I think your blue ripple is very pretty but love the 'candy' colours of your most recent finish.:D

NikiG your baby hat (and the baby modelling) is gorgeous!:) But poor you on the frogging!:(

Tralee I think the pencil scarf is fantastic. :DA great keepsake to mark the day. I would love to try something similiar for a neighbour's grandson who starts school in August. Is there a pattern available for it?:)

I have finally got a FO my first of the 52, and it is a blanket I made during the Crochetville Charity Blast weekend so it was double the fun. I used a very chunky wool/yarn so it crocheted up really fast and ended up 50inches square. A picture of it can be seen here! I am off to update my signiture now I finally have a 1/52 done!:clap

Here is # 4 of my lapghans for the hospital cemo unit:

Ripple in blue and blue fleck

Oh... I love it!

Great job! it will be very much appreciated!

Hi Everyone,

This thread is so busy I forget to come for a few days and there is so much to see!:lol

I have finally got a FO my first of the 52, and it is a blanket I made during the Crochetville Charity Blast weekend so it was double the fun. I used a very chunky wool/yarn so it crocheted up really fast and ended up 50inches square. A picture of it can be seen here! I am off to update my signiture now I finally have a 1/52 done!:clap

That came out great!

I have always loved those colors together!!!!

^5 on getting that done during charity weekend!

The pattern is awesome...I don't have enough of that yarn to make it a scarf... :) I'm switching it to a purple yarn by Caron Simply Soft...I think I have enough...

oh, where did you find the pattern for this?? its lovely.

Sandy

It's a shawl pattern, but I converted the chart to make the scarf...sorry I haven't been on in a couple days...

Hi, I want to say that I am sorry I was not around lately. It was a bad week for me. I couldn't really share those personal details on this forum.

But I am still around. :) I have no time to read the previous posts but I will read them later.

Update on my FOs: I finish a pair of wristlets and the surprise gift. I will post a picture once they are shipped next week. I am working on a LTK square.

Tralee I think the pencil scarf is fantastic. :DA great keepsake to mark the day. I would love to try something similiar for a neighbour's grandson who starts school in August. Is there a pattern available for it?:)

It was a free pattern available on Ravelry. I love your blanket. The colors are perfect!

:sun :snow Gooooooooooooood Morning all!

How is everyone this beautiful sunny/snowy morning?

The sky is clear... the sun is doing its best to peek out for the day.. and the temps are a lovely 6*.

I was only able to get a set of dishcloths done this week due to being busy with my 9yr old and his school project.

I posted a pic of his completed doll here.

He decided on no face for her... because he didnt think they would have had faces on their dolls then. He is so cute!

this is my dishcloth set.

post-18634-135897500014_thumb.jpg

have a fabulous Friday everyone

Update: 4 done out of 52

Hi, I want to say that I am sorry I was not around lately. It was a bad week for me. I couldn't really share those personal details on this forum.

But I am still around. :) I have no time to read the previous posts but I will read them later.

Update on my FOs: I finish a pair of wristlets and the surprise gift. I will post a picture once they are shipped next week. I am working on a LTK square.

:hug

:sun :snow Gooooooooooooood Morning all!

How is everyone this beautiful sunny/snowy morning?

The sky is clear... the sun is doing its best to peek out for the day.. and the temps are a lovely 6*.

I was only able to get a set of dishcloths done this week due to being busy with my 9yr old and his school project.

I posted a pic of his completed doll here.

He decided on no face for her... because he didnt think they would have had faces on their dolls then. He is so cute!

this is my dishcloth set.

[ATTACH]15824[/ATTACH]

have a fabulous Friday everyone

Update: 4 done out of 52

Nice dishcloth set and your son did a great job on the doll. :clap

I haven't finished anything this week, but I've worked on my WIPs. I found out on Tuesday that my job is being eliminated on June 30 so I'm looking forward to July when I'll have tons of time to crochet!! :)

Whoa, Feburary is coming up! Where does time go ? :lol

Last night, I finished the LTK square. After lunch, I will post the picture. I can't believe that I finish it within two days! I am going to cast on another square later.

So it's four FOs this month, I am on schedule. :devil

I am going to do an fun challenge on Monday. It's easy and simple. It's optional. :yes

Archived