Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i am not too late to join you all ! am I ?

i have finished one project in this year and wish to work on dresses. so keeping my count to 4 only. may be i'll do more.

and here is my finished little :heart:heart:heart:heart doily

post-32270-135897503957_thumb.jpg

Vonnie~ your afghan is gorgeous as usual! I'm so glad you were able to finish it. Now you can move on to something new.

anu-monty~ love the doily! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Welcome to the group!

My count is at 10 now. I can't post pics yet because I just got a new computer and have to figure out how to install Kodak Easyshare again. But this is what I have made since the last post.

5) Carly from the 30" Apple Valley Micah doll kit

6) orchid pink/white heart bookmark

7) dusty rose/natural heart bookmark

8) victory red/white heart bookmark

9) wood violet/white heart bookmark

10)Booker T Bowtie for a class wax museum Black History Project

OK, got this one finished for some reason had a hard time, just didn't want to work on it......I want to do some thread crocheting :hook so I am going to take some time off the yarn and do a tablecloth or doilies or something....

This one is deep purple/white ripple, looks light on one side and dark on the other as you can see in the picture....I just love how this works out by changing the yarn with every row... Thanks for looking...it is off to the chemo unit...

WOW...............that is awesome!

I Love it! you did a great job! ^5

i have finished one project in this year and wish to work on dresses. so keeping my count to 4 only. may be i'll do more.

Welcome!!!! I love that doily! How pretty!!

Vonnie~ your afghan is gorgeous as usual! I'm so glad you were able to finish it. Now you can move on to something new.

anu-monty~ love the doily! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Welcome to the group!

My count is at 10 now. I can't post pics yet because I just got a new computer and have to figure out how to install Kodak Easyshare again. But this is what I have made since the last post.

5) Carly from the 30" Apple Valley Micah doll kit

6) orchid pink/white heart bookmark

7) dusty rose/natural heart bookmark

8) victory red/white heart bookmark

9) wood violet/white heart bookmark

10)Booker T Bowtie for a class wax museum Black History Project

:eekWhoa................ look at you go!

Cant wait to see pics!!!!

:heart

:mug

Ooh, I like that. :clap

my count is now 7/52 :yay

This is a Sunflower Purse I made for my youngest to give to a little girl for her birthday. He was invited to a Birthday Party and wanted to take her a gift........... :D

post-18634-135897503985_thumb.jpg

This is my Valentine Flannel'ghan for hubby FINISHED :woo

post-18634-135897504259_thumb.jpg

52 in 52 ~ 7/52

20 pennies in the cup

my count is now 7/52 :yay

This is a Sunflower Purse I made for my youngest to give to a little girl for her birthday. He was invited to a Birthday Party and wanted to take her a gift........... :D

[ATTACH]16432[/ATTACH]

This is my Valentine Flannel'ghan for hubby FINISHED :woo

[ATTACH]16433[/ATTACH]

52 in 52 ~ 7/52

20 pennies in the cup

Gorgeous!

I'm posting early this week. I finished two hearts that I made pins out of, plus a scruncii for a little girl. So that makes 19 out of 52 for me. I am going to start another bear and make some clovers for DS daycare to do crafts with this week. I'm not sure how many I'll finish, but at least 10 clovers is my goal. There are only 5 kids so that gives them two each.

I'm posting early this week. I finished two hearts that I made pins out of, plus a scruncii for a little girl. So that makes 19 out of 52 for me. I am going to start another bear and make some clovers for DS daycare to do crafts with this week. I'm not sure how many I'll finish, but at least 10 clovers is my goal. There are only 5 kids so that gives them two each.

what bear pattern you using? i would like to see one.

Tam~ your flannelghan looks so nice! I love the colors together. I have been wanting to make a red and black one for myself, but I'm always low on the list. The purse is really cute too. Is there a pattern or your own design?

Woohoo!!!:cheer I did it!! I got the boys Valentines done!!!! I'm late on the games, but its OK, I'll make it up (I hope:eek) So, I'll be adding 12, YES 12 projects to my done list!! Heres the pics of each of their gifts. They each got Mario enemies but one got Mario and one got Luigi. I just know that when they see them tomorrow, all I will hear is "Ya, but, you forgot........":lol Well, they'll have to wait a bit more.

Thanks for looking!!!!

post-18083-135897504532_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897504536_thumb.jpg

Woohoo!!!:cheer I did it!! I got the boys Valentines done!!!! I'm late on the games, but its OK, I'll make it up (I hope:eek) So, I'll be adding 12, YES 12 projects to my done list!! Heres the pics of each of their gifts. They each got Mario enemies but one got Mario and one got Luigi. I just know that when they see them tomorrow, all I will hear is "Ya, but, you forgot........":lol Well, they'll have to wait a bit more.

Thanks for looking!!!!

Those are so cute!:)

I made 2 more of the heart bookmarks. They are both done in burgundy and natural. I made one for my sister and one for my mom. I just love this pattern! Sorry, still no pics, but I'm working on it.

Ok, I am late on this I know, but I want to join. I finished something today. I have one so far lol. Here is the l;ove bug I made Jacob for Valentines Day. I hope you guys don't mind me starting so late. If you do just let me know, and I will not join.

post-20181-135897504638_thumb.jpg

Kendall, your lovebug is cute.:manyheart

mama24boyz, its great you finished 12/52.:cheer

i finished this purse for my girls. i hope i'll make one more for the other one. it has the initial of their names. and my husband joked about it as my name also starts with A :D.

i also made a stuffy out of old towel i found in the box while cleaning it. my daughters are in love with it (as it is new in the house :lol)

post-32270-135897504989_thumb.jpg

post-32270-135897504997_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!

I love those!

Ok' date=' I am late on this I know, but I want to join. I finished something today. I have one so far lol. Here is the l;ove bug I made Jacob for Valentines Day. I hope you guys don't mind me starting so late. If you do just let me know, and I will not join.[/quote']

Very cute!

Kendall, your lovebug is cute.:manyheart

mama24boyz, its great you finished 12/52.:cheer

i finished this purse for my girls. i hope i'll make one more for the other one. it has the initial of their names. and my husband joked about it as my name also starts with A :D.

i also made a stuffy out of old towel i found in the box while cleaning it. my daughters are in love with it (as it is new in the house :lol)

That is one fine looking frog. :clap

Hi Everyone!:D Sorry I have not been by sooner but life just kind of got away from me and all my computer time got sucked into boring jobs!:(

Well done to everyone on the totals so far!:cheer

teakaycee - your flannelghan for your husband is gorgeous I love the red and white and the way it looks like gingham fabric (I am trying to do something similiar with squares but I don't know if it will work yet!:think) Your son's gift for the little girl's Birthday is wonderful. I love sunflowers!:manyheart

tahlara - your greeny cabled wristlets are great. I have always loved the way cables look on projects even though I can't do them myself!:D Your bath cloth is nice too - once you use hand knitted/crocheted wash/face cloths you never want to go back to store bought ones do you?!:eek Well done on your pretty necklace and good for you keeping it to enjoy yourself!

Shadowscursed - welcome:)

Imm777 - That was so fast! He is going to love having his own blanket and the yarn choice was lovely for a boy of 2ish! Now he can be a blue and green ghost instead of a pink one!:c9

Vonnie - I love your granny blanket the black is very retro!:D The purple and white ripple is pretty I wish I could ripple but I can barely manange to crochet in rows at the moment!:blush It will be nice to see your thread work in the future I saw your two thread work blankets on another CALpost and they were so beautiful!

ami-monty - Your doily is very pretty I love the hearts for this time of year!:manyheart

mama24boys - your Mario toy collection for your boys is wicked Ilove crocheted toys! They must have taken ages :hookbut I bet your boys love playing with them!

jacob'smommy - your lovebug is very loveable he will love it for sure!:D

I am upto a score of 7/52 and I will be back soon with some pictures!

4/52 - Valentine Red Flower Blanket I had 9 flowers to us up!

5/52 - Scrap Blanket In Bright Colours trying to get through the scrap wool!

6/52 - Ruffled Reading Blanket A remake to use for curling up with my books!

7/52- Blanket For Mum's Chair Another remake for Mum's chair!

Archived