Read Post #613 (52 Projects in 52 Weeks!)

tahlara

Shell - Ouch poor you:( Take Care of yourself!

Anu - I love your bath mat from old clothes what a great idea very green and it looks great!:D

Vonnie - Your lapghan is lovely what gorgeous yarn and the stitch sets it off so nicely!:) Your shamrock doilies are wonderful too just right for a March gift or swap (or are they for your own home!?)

Tam - Your dishcloths are lovely (your swap partner will be thrilled) I just managed to get some multi coloured cotton for my Mum to try knitting with. She has tried Peaches and Cream which was sent from the US as part of a swap but this yarn we bought yesterday was actually available to buy here in the UK and it was on sale so she is waiting as eagerly as I am for the parcel of wool/yarn we ordered yesterday!:lol

Yarn - Keek - Very Pretty blanket and what a great idea making the flowers removable what did you use velcro?:)

Diane - I'm the same this weekend no FO's to share but progress made on something which is the main thing!:hook

Bye for now everyone and happy crocheting!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the compliments!

yarn_geek…. LOVE that afghan!

vonnie…….. OMy… those doilies are beautiful!!!

Great job everyone… keep up the good work… so many projects getting done!

I have one more to add to my list too!

BabyFlannel’ghan ~ Done! :yay

post-18634-135897507031_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

team original design 40%

team flannel'ghan DONE

52 in 52 ~ 10/52

GlasgowLindsay- Just the thought of Velcro near yarn makes me cringe; I can't stand the snags!:eek I just left two of the ends unwoven so the flowers could be tied on. The blanket is mostly made of double chains, so all I had to do was slip the ends through a couple of spaces, and tie them into a bow in the back! I wanted to make the blanket a little more "girly" but still keep it practical. (The mom didn't want to know the baby's gender ahead of time, so I tried to keep the blanket nuetral.)

Tam - I love your flannelghan in baby colours!:) There is something so nice about baby blue and baby pink :crochetingtogether in the same blanket... So pretty!

Yarn Geek - Yes I guess tying them on would be the simplist way. Like I said great idea it means the mom can 'borrow' the blanket's flowers if she wants to decorate something else like maybe the diaper bag etc!:lol

I have two more FOs now a blanket made up of 30 squares that were made to use up Mum's left over sock yarn scraps and another simple giant granny style baby blanket in pale greens and white. I will add picture links later on today when the sun comes up!:lol

9/52 - Sock Yarn Scrap Blanket

10/52 - Pale Green & White Baby Blanket

This brings me up to 10/52!:cheer

tralee - I love your heart book marks they are so pretty (very nice finishes for February too!:manyheart The baby doll/baby sleep suit looks great well done on reaching #13!:cheer

Vonnie - afghan is lovely as ever!:)

Vonnie~ yet another lovely afghan. The effect of changing colors for every row is stunning. I'm not sure if I would have the patience for that, but you sure do a wonderful job.:cheer

Here are a few things I have been working on. These are the characters from Yo Gabba Gabba. I also made Val the Little Valentine Squirmer. I was not sure if I could post him :lol. Here is the link where you can find him though: http://fiberdoodles.blogspot.com/ .

post-20181-13589750899_thumb.jpg

jacobsmommy - great selection of toys!

Diane (and Any Other Penny Counters) - for all of you who took part in February's challenge how did your penny/coin counting go????:D AND what are you going to buy with your cash in the way of crochet goodies!:hook

Are we getting a March Challenge?:) I know I can't believe it is March today already either....:eek

Kendall your guys are too cute! You are very soon going to be overrun by crocheted amis!!!:lol

I got 2 more to add to my count from the Olympic Games. I made a baby blanket and a shawl. Heres pics....

post-18083-135897509213_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897509215_thumb.jpg

Diane (and Any Other Penny Counters) - for all of you who took part in February's challenge how did your penny/coin counting go????:D AND what are you going to buy with your cash in the way of crochet goodies!:hook

I earned 59 coins!!! And it's going towards yarn!!! (But probably not all at one time as I'm also participating in the stashbusting challenge :lol )

I earned 59 coins!!! And it's going towards yarn!!! (But probably not all at one time as I'm also participating in the stashbusting challenge :lol )

Great work Lisa :cheerso that means you have $59 to spend on yarn :yarn:yarn:yarnas and when you need it? Great Work!:clap

Kendall your guys are too cute! You are very soon going to be overrun by crocheted amis!!!:lol

I got 2 more to add to my count from the Olympic Games. I made a baby blanket and a shawl. Heres pics....

Beautiful work Melanie is the shawl for yourself? The stitch on your baby blanket is very pretty!:D

I haven't gotten anything done during February, I need to get my butt, well, my hands moving. Hopefully I'll have a few things to show in March.

Thanks tralee and Lindsay. The shawl IS for ME ME ME!! lol. I never make anything for myself, so thats why it was a good challenge. The baby blanket I am in love with! Its from Spring 09 Interweave called Solas Caomh. I am afraid of cables....well, I WAS. Now I wanna find one just like it to fit me!!!

Archived